[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hi /int/, I gotta chose where to go during my exchange semester. The options are the following ones:
>Netherlands
>Spain
>Italy
>Denmark

Which one to pick and why?
>>
>>51607427
Netherlands

Safety
nice looking girls
WEED DUDE
nice, clean enviromental friendly cities
and probably multicultural so they won't give you any trouble with your bf jamal al jamali
>>
>>51607427
netherlands, as long you're not a mudskin or black you're will be welcomed pretty gud
>>
suomi
>>
>>51607427
At least it's not Russia
>>
>>51607427
Netherlands.

Almost everyone speaks English and as long as you're white, no one will hate you.
>>
>>51608258
>>51608152
>>51607761
Honestly I'm not afraid of being welcome. After all I'm well-mannered and very white, so I don't have any trouble with that.

Netherlands are startting to sound appealing. Someone tell me moar about the country and lifestyle?
>>
>>51608794
>very white

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>51608838
By very white I meant white skin, tall, blue eyes and blonde hair with aryan features.
>>
>>51607427
To be completely honest with you, in my honest and humble opinion:

1 Italy
2 NL
3 Denmark
4 Spain
>>
Denmark > Netherlands > Italy > Spain
>>
>>51607427
I'd go with Denmark
>>
Nederland
>>
File: 1430255345595.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1430255345595.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>>51608794
>very white
that moment when /int/ takes over your life
>>
>>51608794
A lot of biking. Living in the city is very hard without a bike, unless you use the (expensive) public transportation.

Dutch people can be very direct and to-the-point. Culturally speaking, we prefer function over form. No unnecessary shit, just get it done.

We also don't want to waste anything such Food, money or time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.