[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between Great Britain and Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 21
File: UK-vs.-EU-460x250.jpg (17 KB, 460x250) Image search: [Google]
UK-vs.-EU-460x250.jpg
17 KB, 460x250
What's the difference between Great Britain and Europe?
>>
Britain is the fat tumblr girl of europe.
It things it's a specialsnowflake and only deserves the best, while they don't realize how ridicoulus irrelevant they are inside of the EU and that nobody would give a shit if their island disappears or not.
>>
>>51607198
>Britain is the fat tumblr girl of europe.

Germany would be the fat worthless 4chan virgin nerd who gets c ucked on a daily basis by Tyrone
>>
>>51607198
>t.the European problem
>>
>>51607406

Alberto, I never said it would be any different. We bend over to anyone at the moment which makes us just as pathetic.
>also Portugal
Portugal is a creepy homless man on the street corner. You know he's there, begging but doing nothing of value. You'd realize he's gone but just like GB, nobody would care in the end.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg
151 KB, 500x500
>>51607198
>He says this while typing in my language
>>
>>51606895
£ and €
>>
>>51606895
GB is the only region that makes Europe worth anything. For whatever reason, they're also the only ones capable of protecting Europe. No, Russia doesn't count.
>>
>>51606895
am i the only one seeing the obvious?
i, alberto barbosa, will say the truth: GB is on an island. europe isn't.
now check my digits please
>>
I'm not an expert, but they are not really "European" like a french or a german is, they are anglo peoples
>>
File: ten largest economies.png (54 KB, 770x330) Image search: [Google]
ten largest economies.png
54 KB, 770x330
>>51607198
>while they don't realize how ridicoulus irrelevant they are inside of the EU and that nobody would give a shit if their island disappears or not.
This is bitterness due to the fact that the UK will have the largest European economy for the first time in a century
>>
one is a degenerate, decadent, ageing shithole full of obese people and muslims

the other one is as well
>>
Niggers begin at Calais.
>>
File: 1447869117179.png (26 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
1447869117179.png
26 KB, 418x500
>>51607609
>realize

That's natural-born American he's speakin' right there.
>>
>>51608167
>1 trillion in 5 years.

Get the fuck out of here you projection whore
>>
>>51606895
Scotch eggs.
>>
>>51608544
>what is compound growth

Stay mad
>>
>EU
Irrelevant kuk-states unironically led by Angele 'let them come' Merkel

>UK
A proud country, the financial capital & cultural capital of the world and god's own garden.
>>
>>51609707
Hear, hear.

God save the Queen.
>>
Europeans brush their teeth
>>
>>51607198
this

>>51607406
still sucking english cock after all these years
>>
>>51608167
based on selling worthless speculative pieces of paper while luring nondom oligarchs from every corner of the world.
at least germany actually manufactures something.
>>
The UK has won. Won everything. Won civilisation, humanity, world conquest.

The UK has won the culture war, the English language and Anglo media is the worlds most prominent and overruns weak indigenous tribal "cultures" like German, French and Chinese like a tsunami

Won the the realm of education, establishing the worlds top universities in the UK or founded by the British elsewhere. No, your quaint little tribal Shaman-hut universities outside the Anglo world are just there for flavouring.

Won the game of science by inventing the modern world, digital information age, industrial world

Won the game of colonisation, beating out all others soundly, the only successful coloniser which reshaped the face of the planet in Her image. In thousands of years the borders may still remain and to the people of the future, if disconnected from the history of the past, may very well believe the artificial boundaries and cultures of the world were created by God, when it was really just the UK
>>
>>51610251
Guess the percentage of the British economy which is the finance sector, and then I'll tell you the answer
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 555x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 555x481
>>51610111

Is it opposite day again already?
>>
The difference between the EU and the UK?

Well here's a difference
>>
>>51610500
K E K
E
K
>>
UK>>>>>>>Europe
>>
European women > British slags
>>
File: eurofederalist.png (392 B, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
eurofederalist.png
392 B, 318x159
>>51610500
good. please leave the eu, so the rest of it can finally live in a federation.
>>
>>51612368
No, we are going to stay in the EU, and gradually become more influential inside it as our economy expands. It's because of Britain that you have the Single Market after all, we're a positive influence on it.

As long as there's a European union, the UK will have a say in it
>>
>>51612640
>positive influence
kek, US trojan horse please get out
>>
>>51612707
>the butthurt continues

No, we're not going anywhere.

First you'll see your leaders make concessions to the UK in order to keep inside, then it's highly likely that Brits will vote for the status quo and remain inside the EU, where we'll only become more influential

You will have to deal with it.

Anyway, if we're so irrelevant you shouldn't even care
>>
>>51610430
That all has nothing to do with having disformed mismatched teeth, which is the one that UK people have the most.

brushing your teeth can help you avoid all that, but only good gene's will help you not needing a fucking brace like 70% of britbongs.
>>
britain: imperial system, drive on the left, monarchy, pound, "trashy", pub/hooligan culture, americanized, richer than the average
europe: metric, drive on the right, monarchies are rare, mostly euro, classier/more normal people, cafe culture, americanized north of the alps, richer than england in the north, poorer than england in the south/east
>>
File: frenchbros.jpg (71 KB, 345x283) Image search: [Google]
frenchbros.jpg
71 KB, 345x283
>>51608032
>GB is the only region that makes Europe worth anything. For whatever reason, they're also the only ones capable of protecting Europe.

Don't forget based France.

They're even less keked by their hard-left and more militarily active than us.
>>
>>51613851
>They're even less keked by their hard-left and more militarily active than us.
Not really

French left is in power, British left is in opposition powerless (and will be for a very long time).

Furthermore Britain's military is active over a larger area, the French don't have any garrisons in the Far East for example. I think our logistics are much better too, meaning the British military can project itself better
>>
>>51614037

The French "left" didn't need a long and complicated debate to fight in Syria or Mali, infact they have troops on the ground in Mali fighting ISIS right now.

>Furthermore Britain's military is active over a larger area, the French don't have any garrisons in the Far East for example. I think our logistics are much better too, meaning the British military can project itself better

The French have sent their nuclear powered aircraft carrier to the Gulf and added a large amount of aircraft to the fight in Syria.

We don't even have a carrier or planes to launch off them, and are relying on our base in Cyprus and a handful of Tornados. Our idea of ramping it up is sending a few Typhoons and a couple more Tornados.

It is true that our equipment is technically better, our air defence frigates and missile tech and Navy are generally superior. But it's fairly level playing fields because we are deficient in other areas.
>>
I love how butthurt we make you mainlanders by just existing.

It's truly beautiful.
>>
>>51614271
>The French "left" didn't need a long and complicated debate to fight in Syria or Mali, infact they have troops on the ground in Mali fighting ISIS right now.
Jesus Christ. You're actually complaining that our Parliament had a long debate over military action and then voted on it? You'd rather we had the French system where the President just gives orders without even a vote? That 11 hour debate yesterday made me proud to be British.

>We don't even have a carrier or planes to launch off them, and are relying on our base in Cyprus and a handful of Tornados. Our idea of ramping it up is sending a few Typhoons and a couple more Tornados.
Except we're building two carriers so (unlike the French) we will always have one available when we need it. During the Libya campaign the French had to withdraw the CdG for maintenance months before the campaign was over. The French are not building a new carrier. Despite being nuclear powered, the CdG needs refuelling every 7 years which puts it in maintenance, unusable, for the best part of a year. That's not counting the times they have to withdraw it because of some other problem.

Yes we have a base in Cyprus, and another in Qatar. We have:
10 Tornados
6 Typhoons
10 Reaper drones
Airseeker
Sentinel
Voyager

All in that theatre, all helping with the effort, with the recon aircraft providing 30% of the US-led coalition's recon information. A hell of a lot more than France (and you were saying they're more active?), because we have better recon aircraft than France. More accurate missiles in Brimstone as well.

As for Mali, so what? It's a French ex-colony, it's their problem, so they're sorting it out. We could send a force to fuck around in Africa as well, like we did in Sierra Leone, but we don't need to so we aren't.
>>
>>51613277

>claim
Here's proof that claim isnt true
>Well that doesn't matter because here's a different claim that Im pulling out of my arse
>>
>>51614271
By the way, here's some military activity for you.
>>
>>51610310
This desu
Anglo beats all
>>
>>51610310
>t. proxy
>>
>>51606895

Dental clinics.
>>
>>51608463
That's a French word, m8s
>>
This thread is another prime example of Britain playing the victim card. They act like everyone hates them because they are jealous,when nobody really hates them. It's quite sad really. They need to feel like a important superpower and want to think they are far more relevant than they actually are. Poor things can't admit their country is going to shit.
>>
>>51615546
You forget we also bomb Syria.
>>
File: sad-frog.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
>>51613589
>tfw no qt loli pubs
>>
>>51606895
Great Britain was terrible history, they was imperialists, colonialists, tyrans and genociders of many nations.

(like most of western european countries)
So now they paying...
KARMA BITCHes
>>
>>51616286
>Great Britain was terrible history
Now they are UK - United Kaliphat.
>>
>>51616286
emmigration is enriching their country tobehonest, plus they'll have 100 million in population by the end of the century, they will be superpower of europe
>>
>>51616286

Like every nation in the entire world.
>>
>>51616229
not even in bretagne? move there
>>
>>51616286
>they was imperialists, colonialists, tyrans and genociders of many nations.

They are paying because they stopped being that way. It's a fucking dog eat dog world and always has been and always will be.
>>
Both muslim cuks
>>
>>51616463
Why are we evil then?
>>
>>51616502

No one calls you evil Hermann , slow down.
>>
>>51616052
Bullshit. At the very least you Irish shitposters hate us, the Spanish, Russians and probably the Poles hate us. Every leftist hates us, Portugal doesn't like us much, Germans, French basically hate us. We know it's not a jealousy thing, we know we're fucking pathetic. Almost every British post admits we are going to shit at best, mostly they're saying we are shit and irrevocably so.

People that hate brits:
continentals
colonials
celts
and more

reasons why:
pakis
history
perfidiousness
>>
File: mr salty.jpg (363 KB, 800x664) Image search: [Google]
mr salty.jpg
363 KB, 800x664
>>51607609
>when you realize the only reason he's speaking that language is because you got keked by your former colony 240 years ago
>>
>>51616546
I am playing devils advocate.

I am interested in how far he is willing to go with his dog eat dog argument.
>>
>>51616052

>Passive aggressive: the post

Your ovaries are showing
>>
>>51616581
>perfidiousness

Britain didn't steal this reputation desu.

> warring Chinese to force them to take drugs
>>
>>51616581
WE DON'T FUCKING HATE YOU, WE ONLY HATE YOU THINKING WE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO AWESOME.
>>
>>51609707
Objective Truth right here t b h.

Except for France who is pretty great too.
>>
File: eu vs uk vs glorious fronce.jpg (22 KB, 460x250) Image search: [Google]
eu vs uk vs glorious fronce.jpg
22 KB, 460x250
pêh
>>
>>51616416
Not Poland :D
>>
>>51616446
No way, Bretons are leftard cunts

>>51616746
T-thanks m8
>>
File: nigger blood.png (98 KB, 851x400) Image search: [Google]
nigger blood.png
98 KB, 851x400
ARR LOOK SAME NIGGA
>>
>>51613589
The only reason you're not a Spanish province is because of your ally, Alberto. You should really show some gratitude.
>>
>>51616819

Didn't Poland try to colonise Ukraine once?
>>
>>51616664
>>51616664

It's a meme based on French propaganda.

Literally your own version of the 'cheese eating surrender monkeys' thing you lot get so worked up about.
>>
>>51616581
really i just feel bad about your delusions of grandeur, i'm sure this is how americans are going to act in 100 years when china is on top
>>
>>51616895
>really i just feel bad about your delusions of grandeur
Examples?
>>
File: Frenchman.jpg (121 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
Frenchman.jpg
121 KB, 283x424
>>51616784
France is actually the most european nation with us.

Love you, Fronkroisch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t28dh6alpYs
>>
>>51616673
I've seen enough german flags talking about island monkeys and the eternal anglo to know better than this.
>>
>>51616949
the post that i just quoted
>>
>>51616862
>>51616819

Also mistreated Lithuanians.

Thes just like everyone to forget.

>>51616949
>>51616673
This one, for example.
>>
>>51616673
Why would you hate us if you thought we were awesome?

>>51616994
How is that post a delusion of grandeur? Being hated on /int/ doesn't mean you're great. I don't think you know what those words mean
>>
>>51608463
Although realize is now regarded by many in the U.K. and Australasia as the American spelling, it is not an Americanism. In fact, the -ize spelling variant is older than –ise—realize predates the United States and Canada by nearly two centuries—and has been the preferred spelling throughout most of the word’s history in English. If we can believe the ngram below, which graphs the use of realize and realise in British books and journals published between 1800 and 2000, realise had a brief ascendancy in British English from the late 19th century through the early 20th, but realize was preferred before around 1875 and is again preferred today—perhaps because of the influence of dictionaries like Oxford, Cambridge, and Collins, which encourage -ize over -ise.
>>
File: Gott Strafe England.jpg (50 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
Gott Strafe England.jpg
50 KB, 398x600
>>51616979

It is one of the few german memes that is known to the world.

Also, you have to admit that you are and were pretty perfidious.

We also were, but sadly not on the same level.

You can't expect people sitting on an island profiteering from the discord they sow elswhere while they are untouchable to not get some flack.

The murricans get it too now.
>>
>>51617077
all of our spellings were used in the uk at some point, english spelling just became standardized after we got independence and we standardized differently than the UK and the commonwealth.

what you just posted is beside the point and you know it.
>>
>>51617069
Ok, maybe I put it wierdly.

We dislike that YOU think that WE dislike you because you are so awesome.

Thats like the sensitive kid in class who gets distrubed easily because he is ...touchy about certain things due to personal history AND THEN says he gets bullied because he is so special.
>>
>>51616895
How is recognising everyone hates us for some reason or other and realising we are now a shitty caliphate a delusion of grandeur?
>>
>>51617230
>We dislike that YOU think that WE dislike you because you are so awesome.
But that's not the case

Speaking for myself, I'm aware we're disliked on here and I don't care about your reasons.
>>
>>51617310
But most people don't dislike you.

We are talking in circles, this is exactyl wha t we are talking about.

It is like the guy who has low self esteem and says no one likes him until people dislike him because he is allways harping on about it.

British people that don't play tha "Ouh we are not european like those smelly continentals" are really ok.
>>
Brits try to keep Europe divided
French and Germans try to take it over.
Spain wakes up every once in a while to do cool shit.
Italy is self distructive, yet functional.
Turkey is an outsider, but still around.
Balkans are a powder keg.
Middleslavs have no choice.
Nordics are amazing, but unable to effect much.
Russia is Russia and does what it feels like at the time.
>>
File: 1002M.jpg (21 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
1002M.jpg
21 KB, 600x486
>it's another thread where everybody obsesses over Great Britain

Don't you silly Europoors ever get tired?
>>
>>51617454
>But most people don't dislike you.
Outside of /int/ I know that. The UK is one of the most liked countries.

That's why I said "on here"
>>
>>51617133

So we have to expect to be hated because of all the hateful things we did, but nobody actually does hate us so we shouldnt expect it and we're imagining it?

Which is it Hans?
>>
Britain is superior to every EU country.
>>
>>51617510
>>51617230
>>51617454

Aaaaargh.

You are nice guys, remember that.
>>
>>51617230

We don't think that's why you hate us.

Your newspapers and government use us as the eternal scapegoat for the failings of the EU.

When something falls over in Brussells it's because those fucking Brits keep holding us up and without them everything would be perfect now god why can't they just choose in or out.

When the EU tried to levy a huge financial tradings tax that totally unfairly targetted London more than any other EU country and unsurprisingly every country but us thought it was a great idea, we vetoed it.

German newspapers were running massive headlines "UK VETOES NEW EU FINANCIAL TAX UK THE ONLY NATION TO BLOCK THE NEW TAX INITIATIVE BACKED BY ALL OTHER EU NATIONS"

The average German sipping his coffee skims the headline and thinks "guh those fucking Anglos holding the EU back" and goes off to work without reading any more about it.

You're just too brainwashed and we can't respect you.
>>
>>51617525
You are a nation like any other.

You don't stand apart, that is what I was trying to say.
>>
>>51617627
I disagree, Britain is exceptional
>>
>>51617627
Germany is like what Britain would be if it failed in history
>>
>>51617691
What do you have that makes you so great that some other country doesn't have?
>>
>>51617626

Now that's really a persecution complex.
>>
>>51606895
The UK is a once proud and powerful country that now sucks american cock to hold on to their former glory
The EU is collection of once proud and powerful nations which takes turns sucking the UK, USA, France, Germany, Russia, and China's cock to hold on to their former glory
The USA is a once proud nation that is still relatively powerful which sucks Jewish and Chinese cocks for shekels to hold on to their former glory and is rapidly dying of spic-AIDS
>>
>>51617691
I though exceptionalism was a burger thing,
guess they inherited it.
>>51617724
You brits have the bullshit island start, It beyond unbalanced.
>Dude, Navy, LMAO
>>
>>51617747

Slags.

Bright orange ones.
>>
>>51616819
what is russia, what is lithuania, what is innocent poor germans
>>
>>51617724
I'd say if we were on an island we would have fared similar.

After all you are basically us a bit frenchified.
>>
>>51617763
>>51617626

I agree.

I like a lot of the UK proposals, for example only picking up refugees yourself from camps.

You don't know the average german, you just now the average german media.

Should I make my assumptions about the british by looking at the SUN articles?

Seriously?
>>
>>51617821
>Confirmed for never having been to Florida
>>
>>51617763

It's really interesting when you speak to Germans and Swedes, Norwegians, Finns etc. This is literally how they think.

The French tend to be more reasonable and understand because you also get a bit of flak for doing a similar thing to protect your agriculture (muh farming subsidies)
>>
>>51617919
PS:

If yo uget your info through your media reporting about our media your view gets skewed.

I have both sources since I speak english and german, you only english and therefore have the filter of your media allways attached.

Of course that creates bias.
>>
>>51617936
And you constantly complain about our proposals too, what are you getting at?

We also heavily profit from farming subsidies.

Or do you think german agriculture would eb able to keep up otherwise?
>>
I've always thought that the Brits really had the vintage European mindset. The savvy and bullshitting ability of Southern Europe and the Balkans but also the more serious style of Europe.

That's why they dont like this shit, there's not enough room to play with the German policies.
>>
>>51617919
>You don't know the average german, you just now the average german media.

But every German I spoke too echoed those views spouting them like a propaganda fountain.

I actually asked them "what do Germans think of the UK" and all of them said the same. They like the UK but don't understand why we keep "getting in the way" of the EU and "holding it back" and don't decide on in or out.

Granted it's only like 5 Germans but I was still surprised that every one echoed their media exactly.
>>
>>51606895
Britain is the US of Europe
>>
>>51617929
>Orange slags
>Not Nu Joisey

T U R N P I K E
>>
>>51606895
What's the difference between the USA and america?
>>
>>51618174
Thats what media does, control the input and you get the output.

Did you ask them what they thought about it personally?

Because if you ask for a general opinion you get one, in that case common media cliches.

>Common englishman thinks about germans: Nazis.
>>
>>51618297

Forgot that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJlPr2KHSFo
>>
>>51618297
>Did you ask them what they thought about it personally?

I asked for clarification. Why do you think we're awkward?

None of them really had any examples, they just said "y-you veto stuff all the time!"
>>
>>51618297
we don't think your nazis, just keks who love refugee cock
>>
>>51618297
>>Common englishman thinks about germans:

FUCKING BEACH TOWELS ON THE SUN LOUNGERS REEEEE
Socks and sandals
>>
>>51618371
>>51618408
>>51618428

You are helping me make my point.

In any case, brits veto a lot but thats ok on my part.

Even though i would have prefered to get a common EU constitution allready.

Either you federalise or the EU won't work in the long run.
>>
This wouldn't happen in Europe, maybe apart from Swedem.
>>
File: umar-razaq-rotherham.jpg (37 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
umar-razaq-rotherham.jpg
37 KB, 460x306
>>51618497
they all knew it was happening, but since they imported american political correctness, they couldn't do anything about it.
>>
File: britannia.jpg (40 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
britannia.jpg
40 KB, 1024x768
>>51617747
>What do you have that makes you so great that some other country doesn't have?
The combination of stability, innovation and adaptability which has made us history's over-achievers. What other country has bounced back after losing an empire not once (13 colonies) but twice?

Find another major country in Europe that hasn't been conquered or ripped apart by civil war/revolution for at least a couple hundred years. You can't.

Find a post-imperial country confident enough to retain truly global military presence from the Far East to the South Atlantic and then *expand* it, a country ambitious enough to open new overseas bases in places like Central America and the Gulf - in 2015. You can't.

Find a country that has made - and continues to make - such a contribution to the world in both science *and* the arts. There aren't many.

Find a democracy mature enough to put secession of a large chunk of the country to referendum, one where the representatives of the people have an 11 hour debate and vote to allow sending the armed forces to war.

It's the combination I mentioned at the start which allows us to keep going and bounce back after everyone has written us off.
>>
>>51618541
plus they have blacks hosting tv news, and in series etc.... other countries also have blacks and muslims, etc... but only in britain they are very present everywhere, there seems to be quota systems
>>
>>51618541
>implying this isn't happening in every european country but your media isn't allowed to report is
>>
Great Britain is an island and Europe is a continent
>>
>>51618625
>plus they have blacks hosting tv news, and in series etc

You picked a really weird thing to criticise.
>>
File: FWcpv3r.jpg (113 KB, 720x639) Image search: [Google]
FWcpv3r.jpg
113 KB, 720x639
some of their youth unironically dresses like this
>>
>>51618633
I doubt that.

The Uk has a lot of tightly knit communities from abroad since before the end of the raj.

The ones that came before were pretty ok and it was ok to give them their own rules etc, bu tthe new ones are shit and automatically get the same rights and internal organisation that can't be taken away/curtailed without fucking over the good ones.

We don't have the same tradition you have with that.
>>
>>51618772
it's a difference compared to europe, that's all
>>
uk is a bunch of pakis, europe is a bunch of sand people
>>
>>51618778
There's quite obviously some degree of irony involved here. It doesn't make it less retarded though.
>>
>>51618881
no there isn't.
>>
>>51618900
That picture clearly has a "jungle" theme though. That's not to say we don't have terribly dressed slags but this one seems a tad unfair
>>
>>51618900
The girl on the right literally has a chain of bullets(is this the term?) aorund her neck, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>51619038
Bandolier :)
>>
>>51618625
Could you name some shows? Because even the BBC has full white casts a lot of the time, I think BBC Breakfast is mostly white. ITV morning show I think same again. Casualty, panel shows, Holby, other random shit mostly representative of the population and by that I mean mostly white.

Don't say Eastenders, you don't get points for that one.
>>
>>51618625
this usually depends where immigrants are from since here it's usually yugoslavians, Iranians or perhaps lebanese that have some influence and act normal

Perhaps UK have niggers that get integrated
>>
>>51619209
fortitude and misfits
>>
File: best.png (2 MB, 1836x941) Image search: [Google]
best.png
2 MB, 1836x941
>>51616833
2bh
>>
>>51619105
ty m8
>>
>>51619408
>Misfits
>A show literally about criminals
>>
File: 1380666236195.jpg (583 KB, 2188x2513) Image search: [Google]
1380666236195.jpg
583 KB, 2188x2513
Not much desu. Christian nation, parliamentary monarchy, free healthcare, market economy.

Only thing that's really different is language, standard of living and cuisine.
>>
>>51619527
>Misfits
>Not a band with a t shirt
>>
>>51616979

What is the eternal anglo? What does it even fucking mean?
>>
>>51623015
The eternal anglo is us

It means they've never been able to defeat or exclude us
>>
>>51620067
pic or painting?
>>
Brits get along with indians?
>>
>>51623796
yes
>>
>>51607759
Underrated
>>
I should point out that most of the economic points made here are mostly London. The North of England is a dreary, miserable hellscape.
>>
>>51606895
Isn't that part of the Australian flag on the left fist?
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.