[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't my country a developed and successful first world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1418974271010.jpg (93 KB, 408x405) Image search: [Google]
1418974271010.jpg
93 KB, 408x405
Why isn't my country a developed and successful first world nation with rich history, beautiful people and with exotic places like the rest of the European countries?
>>
ayyy maldicion de malinche
>>
You wuz Aztecs though.
>>
>>51601433
>The rest
>of the European cunts
Since when is Mexico an European country? Arg and Chi are several orders of magnitude more European than you.
>>
>>51601433
Mix of aztec and moorish blood.
>>
>>51601433
>no exotic places in Mejico

I've always wondered what hides in Oaxaca, the Yucatan, Veracruz, etc. Pyramids of gold? Pagan injuns? The mighty panther stalking the pristine jungle? Might be anything!
>>
Iā€¦Italian man!?
>>
>like the rest of the european countries
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 728x546
Because you speak a spictongue.
>>
>>51601433
because literally genetically ingrained corruption, we can't seem to understand about the greater good and how NOT to benefit just a few.

I think this comes from our love for the family, this makes us very attached to people not only blood related to us but very close too that we consider 'family' so when we can, we try to benefit them because we know they will benefit us some day too.

For example the americans aren't too family based, they are more community based, they can't wait to get away from their relatives when they are adults and do their own thing, so they establish themselves in a community with other strangers and understand that the greater good is beneficial for everybody.
>>
I can guarantee you lot of people here think Mexican culture is exotic and interesting while our culture isn't. Not all countries can be first world countries, instead you should focus on tourists and travelers who want to spice up their normal wage slave life.
>>
>rest of the European countries

just because your ancestors were dicked by spanish doesn't mean you're European
>>
>>51601433
Lmao we're more European than you and we're practically niggers in comparison
>>
>>51601855
If Turkey can be European, so can Mexico 2bh
>>
I don't think my fellow country man is saying Mexico is European you dense idiots, he is just wondering why Mexico can't be first world on the same level as Europe.
>>
>>51601834
your country was once undeveloped too
>>
>>51602002
It's not that developed now either, travel anywhere outside the biggest cities and you find literally nothing but forests and bears
>>
>>51601433
thats the perception of latin america outside the united states
>>
>>51601433
>>51601562
WE EUROPEAN NOW
>>
>>51601813

Not true, a lot of Americans are living next to/with their parents these days.
>>
File: Maximilian.jpg (1 MB, 1885x2565) Image search: [Google]
Maximilian.jpg
1 MB, 1885x2565
>>51601433
Just get rid of all the shitskins and walla!

Problem solved. Mexico can now start to develop itself into an actual, real country without the hindrance of shitskins holding it back.
>>
>>51601433
Heads need to roll in order to achieve success wey
>>
>>51602690
weon que wea con esa wea fome culiado po
>>
>>51601607
Gratefully there is no inferior aztec blood in my veins.
>>
>>51602675
I might be a shitskin but I can speak more languages than you.
>>
File: 349067345.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
349067345.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>51601855
Then what do you call this? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcV3E4AD7U
>>
>>51602675
>walla
hello Muhammad
>>
>>51602807
When will this meme end s*mh
>>
>>51601433
>Why isn't my country a developed and successful first world nation
Because anything Spain touches turns to shit
>>
>>51601562
Also he wuz conquistadors.
>>
>>51601433

Because you killed Maximilian.

People who went against the plans of the Bonaparte family tend to regret it in the long run it seems.

A part from the perfidious brits.
>>
File: Maximilian's death.jpg (258 KB, 1110x817) Image search: [Google]
Maximilian's death.jpg
258 KB, 1110x817
>>51603237
We had our solution sent from heaven and served in golden plate right in front of us. But what did we do? We killed him. And now we're paying the prize.

Someone please just nuke us already.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.