[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://yle.fi/uutiset/stricter_requ irements_for_family_reunification_c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: suomityttö.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
suomityttö.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
http://yle.fi/uutiset/stricter_requirements_for_family_reunification_coming_must_speak_finnish_have_a_good_job_and_a_home/8497205

>The Interior Ministry’s bill will likely expand the requirement to include refugees who apply for family reunification. This would mean that a family with two children would need a minimum net monthly income of 2,600 euros.
>Family reunification applicant may in future have to prove that they have a home in Finland.
>In future officials may require applicants to have spent a minimum length of time in Finland before bringing family members to join them. The EU directive recommends a period of two years.
>Applicant must speak Finnish At the very least it will mean some kind of Finnish competence and may involve an oral or written test.
>Applicant’s arriving family members may also be required to speak Finnish
>>
In other news, there's over 1000 pepper sprays being bought by Finnish women daily because of the fugee rape epidemic.
>>
File: 1320528091037.jpg (27 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
1320528091037.jpg
27 KB, 158x152
>>51601273
>This would mean that a family with two children would need a minimum net monthly income of 2,600 euros.
Oh kek. That is like the median net salary of a two-member household in belgium
>>
>>51601403
Yes but you need to earn it alone if you want to take your 2 kids and wife to Finland.
>>
>>51601497
>"2 kids and wife"
>>
>>51601403
Sure, but the employment statistics of the refugees are terrible. If i recall right like 10% of iraqi refugees have a job or something like that.
>>
>>51601403
thats pretty much how much they get welfare in a month
>>
>>51601318
where can I buy one?
>>
>>51601403
Sure but it'll stop them from begging Kela for money once they send half of it to their families overseas
I work at sossu and a week ago we had a swedish woman come and beg us for money even though she earned over 2000/mo. Turns out she's married to a middle easterner who doesn't have a job and sends over half of that money to his 'sick parents' (read: wife and kids in Uzbekistan) and she's dumb enough to finance all of that shit.
>>
>>51601318
fug, i should move to finland.
i sell these kind of things
>>
>>51603919
>Welfare in Finkand is 2600€
Call me Youssef and give me mammi, I'm growing me beard and going to Finland.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.