[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will things get better? or will it all go to total shit first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Will things get better? or will it all go to total shit first?
>>
>>51600869
the kurds are doing super well for themselves, but its already going to total shit
just for a note, the kurds won their own stalingrad last month
>>
>>51600869
build a wall around it
>>
>>51600869
It already is total shit.
>>
>>51601353
>just for a note, the kurds won their own stalingrad last month
Huh?
>>
>>51601401
Well I mean more shit than it is now, and maybe spread.
>>
>>51600869

At the beginning of next year there will be a ceasefire,kurds will have their own country,syria will have a transitional pro-assad government (without assad tho)
Isis militants will be killed but the majority of them will flee to iraq sunni part or wherever they came from
>>
>>51600869

There will be a lot of blood, then FSA will fall, then ISIS will fall, then people will realize the bloodbath, there will be a general amnesty and terrorists will hide in the desert, just like in Algerian civil war.

Cant tell what will happen for Kurdistan though.
>>
File: actual_map.png (380 KB, 1017x775) Image search: [Google]
actual_map.png
380 KB, 1017x775
>>
File: 1426235020342.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426235020342.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>51601579
My fav meme at the moment
>>
>>51601621
Yo, how do you feel about Iran gaining hegemony over Iraq through this war? Is Kuwait in trouble?
>>
>>51601683

>Implying Iraqi shia zone isnt Iran rightful clay
>>
>>51601683
>Is Kuwait in trouble?

Not entirely, but yes
>>
>>51601353
Thing is the Kurds don't care about the war so much as they do just protecting their own lands
Their goal is to set up an independent state, which in the long run will be more problems for the region if the other nations stabilize

Especially for Turkey considering the huge Kurd population
It may force the US to support a Turkish war against a Kurdistan hat the U.S. helped create and basically sanctioned.
>>
>>51600869
Just take control of where ISIS and Turkey's borders meet and IS will lose their supply of new recruits and weapons, resources etc
>>
>>51601737
and Kuwait is a small emirate right smack dab in the middle of it
>>51601745
Do explain Emir
>>
>>51601745

This is all your fault, if you let Saddam annex you nothing of this would happen.
>>
>>51601786

Turks are going to have to accept the reality of Kurdistan. USA should stop being pussies with them.
>>
>>51601828
>Just take control of where ISIS and Turkey's borders meet and IS will lose their supply of new recruits and weapons, resources etc

Turkey actively blocks that and fires into Kobani whenever they think Kurds might do just that. YPG are the only military group who could do that.
>>
Iraq and Syria are utterly, utterly doomed.

I seriously hope Iraq and Syria are severely Balkanized.
>>
>>51601847
Turkey definitely will not and while I don't think the U.S. would directly support a war against the Kurds, it won't stop one either.

What do you think will happen when the war cools down and all these nations suddenly find chunks of themselves missing to this new Kurdish state?
And there will most definitely be revolts in Kurdish Turkey for union with free Kurdistan.
>>
>>51601837
>Do explain Emir

Do you think that will the shit hits the fan -WW3- Iran and Iraq would just let at be?

Iraq would invade us with the support of Iran
and Iran wants to take control over the Arabian gulf

>>51601844
My mum was shiaa, if she'd be dead if Sadam took control of Kuwait ;_;
>>
>>51601973
>Do you think that will the shit hits the fan -WW3- Iran and Iraq would just let at be?

The most retarded thing I've wrote so far

>Do you think that when the shit hits the fan -WW3- Iran and Iraq would just let us be?
>>
>>51601909
This is the U.S. goal in the long run, to Balkanize the Middle East as much as possible.
Makes it easier to control and prevents the same ethnic clashes when every little ethnicity has their own nation.

They've been doing the same in Africa and Europe as well to break down these states.
>>
>>51601415
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Koban%C3%AE
>>
They're a massive improvement on how that map was looking a few months ago. Progress takes time, Assad will secure victory and return stability soon, do not fear.
>>
>>51602205
>January
>last month

>soviets with no help
>kurds with a thousand US airstrikes
>>
>>51602240
Honestly most of that improvement is ISIS tactically retreating to better areas that support them more.

The only big changes have been for Assad and the Kurds. AKA the objectively best groups in this shithole.
>>
>>51601786
>It may force the US to support a Turkish war against a Kurdistan hat the U.S. helped create and basically sanctioned.

Business as usual then?
>>
>>51602375
ok i did misread the month, but the point is that they were horribly outnumbered and had lost not insignificant portions of the city but managed to push the fascists out
>>
>>51602515
>kurds were horribly outnumbered
>soviets were horribly outnumbered

You are just plain wrong. It was no Stalingrad. It only last a couple months and the Kurds had tons of air support from the US unlike the Soviets.

>>51601828
You really don't realize the Turks leave that ISIS area open for a reason?
>>
>>51604229
my point was that it was a major turning point in the war and involved a massive portion of moth side's forces
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.