[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Islam is effectively an imperialistic ideology >several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: NmRqoa8.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
NmRqoa8.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>Islam is effectively an imperialistic ideology
>several instances of slavery in the Qur'an with no explicit declaration of its abolishment
>99.9% of Arabs (including ones in tolerant western societies) still engage in racism towards black Muslims (including Egyptians in the US on pol)
Why should I even follow this religion as an African?
>>
are you seriously expecting people to defend islam on /int/?
>>
>>51597617
There are plenty of Muslims here in western countries
>>
Because it might save your life one day when the jihadists come to town
>>
>>51597582
Christianity is probably best for Africa right now.
>>
>>51597646
Interestingly enough, ISIS treats its Sudanese recruits equally.
>>
>>51597646
>this tbbqh senpai

I'll be converting soon
>>
Obligatory 10 min no response bump
>>
>>51598098
>as an African
The real question is, why do you consider religion to be associated with a region?
>>
true question is why would you follow islam as a human being
>>
>>51598184
Islam originated in, and only encompasses Arabia. The Qur'an is Arabocentric as fuck. This is why slavery is mentioned but not strictly prohibited in it. Even Western Muslim converts are considered beneath Arabs by contemporary adherents.
>>
>>51597582
Because all white people are evil
>>
>>51598256
Great Question. But you won't receive an impartial answer from both adherents and opponents
>>
Uh... Sorry I was kind of staring at that gif waiting for one of their legs to break
>>
>>51597582
>Why should I even follow this religion as an African?
because otherwise you're gonna get killed
ESPECIALLY in Africa
>>
>>51597692
For now, as they need everybody they can get. If they had the choice, divisions would grow between groups and Arab centrism will become the norm just like every Caliphate
>>
>>51598285
Indonesia is the country with the largest population of muslims in the world.
I don't think it would be that popular there if it was THAT arabocentric.
>>
>>51598336
>rugby players
>getting their legs broken
they'd be really shitty players if something so trivial harmed them
>>
>>51598373
You literally have to be unquestioning and naive, nay, brain dead to accept all Islamic teachings and principles without criticism.

It is the antithesis of critical thought. Plus every single Prophet in the Holy scripture is, as the context entails, of Semitic origin. Wouldn't it have been better if Allah sent messengers of varying races to demonstrate the global applicability of the religion?
>>
>>51598347
I don't have much to live for as a NEET so I taunt Islamists and fellow government affiliates or proponents IRL and on FB.
>>
>>51598533

I guess but religion is in reality heavily ethno-centric, despite usually claiming to be universal
>>
>>51598356
Pretty much. And the gullible and naive Sudos whose entire aspirations can summed up to racial equality with genuine Arabs automatically join.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 305x165
>>51598561
ah ok. so this is your face when
>>
>>51598533
>>51598533
>You literally have to be unquestioning and naive, nay, brain dead to accept all Islamic teachings and principles without criticism.
Faith.
Religion to begin with is metaphysical. Starting from that, everything becomes possible.
>>
Why dont you juat convert to Christianism? As long as your christian you will be respected even if you're black or arab
>>
>>51598796
I wish I could but apostasy is at least 'negotiable' in the grounds of insanity. Christianity is death sentence regardless of cognitive integrity. If you have time Norwegebro, look up Maryam who was sentenced to death for converting to Christianity before being absconded to Italy by the Pope.
>>
>>51598751
The fact that it is founded upon irrational faith is one thing, but the fact that it is fundamentally applicable to Medieval Arabia means it is subject to the whims and political aspirations of Arabian and Muslim leaders.

Faith only means its malleable and imperfect.
>>
>>51598904
Was that that woman who had a Muslim dad, but didn't know him, then married a South Sudanese Christian a couple years ago, and so they charged her with adultery? That was fucking mental.

Also, teddy bear Muhammad.
>>
>>51599084
Yep. The very same. She literally wouldn't renounce her Christian faith when being confronted with execution. How many people have got the balls to do that?

>teddy bear incident
It happened at the most progressive school which has an All-English curriculum. What better way to demonstrate peace and tolerance by threatening an English teacher with imprisonment for committing an unintentional error?
>>
Obligatory camel hump
>>
>>51599696
Can't bump your own thread mate
>>
>>51601040
You can if a unique IP has posted before you
>>
Hating niggers is one of the few good things about Islam.
>>
>>51597582
Surely there are native African religions. There must be an African thunder god surely.
>>
>>51598256
>MUH "HUMANITY"
now if there's one thing i hate more than islam, is """""""humanity""""""", human kills each other, enslaves each other, oppresses each other, yet you hypocrite fags only accept one shallow altruistic side of your own distorted view of "humanity". violence is part of humanity, get over it
>>
File: ree.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>51597582
BECAUSE SUDANIS ARE FUCKING ARABS

NEVER MIND THE SKIN COLOUR

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ARABS FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS

WHY DOES NO ONE ON /int/ ACKNOLWEDGE THIS FACT OF ANTHROPOLOGY

DAMN RACISTS, ALL OF YOU, DEFINING NATIONALITY BY SKIN COLOUR
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.