[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stocking up on guns before the ban and civil war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1409336399052.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
1409336399052.png
24 KB, 954x539
>tfw stocking up on guns before the ban and civil war
>>
Why would anyone need more than one gun?
>>
>>51596640
Motherfucker should have stocked up on ammunition.
>>
>>51596640
to sell them when people are desperate?
>>
>>51596828
I thought about it but no there are guys who have multiple guns without expecting a doomsday.
>>
>>51596640
Multiple guns for different purposes usually. Shotgun, rimfire rifle, combat rifle, etc.
>>
>>51596640
To build a weapon to surpass metal gear
>>
File: 443834_v1.jpg (37 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
443834_v1.jpg
37 KB, 300x200
>>51596640
Everyone should have at least:
>1.) Large caliber hunting rifle (.30+)
Your go to rifle for procuring large game and long-range pinpoint defense
>2.) .22 caliber hunting rifle
Relatively quiet, cheap to own and shoot, perfect for most small game
>3.) Shotgun (20gauge+)
Good for action up close as well as small game on the move and birds on the wing
>4.) Sidearm (9mm+)
Last line of defense against man or beast, lightweight and concealable
>>
>>51596640
you can't hunt with a handgun
>>
>>51597009
Is hunting that popular in the US?
>>
It's because of people like you that these shootings happen OP. I'm glad democrats will do something about it.
>>
>>51597142
go away trudeau faggot
>>
>>51597107
It's extremely popular in the US, except in large cities for the most part.
>>
>>51597107
Only among poor white southerners, the rest of us don't give a shit about hunting.
>>
being a hamplanet won't help you when the apocalypse happens
>>
>>51597862
You are retarded
Hunting is popular among all classes, and in every state. Even extremely liberal states like CA have well known blacktail hunts, the Midwest has more hunting than the south, liberal /fit/ states like Colorado raise tons of money for conservation from hunters and the state is considered one of the best to hunt in due to its wildlife diversity and scenery.

I get that you live in a city and no one around you hunts, but trust me, there are a ton of hunters even in your state, probably in your county. Hunting is one of the biggest and most popular recreations throughout the US. Accirding to US Fish & Wildlife 38% of Americans enjoy hunting and/or fishing (that's just the ones that we know of who took tne time to buy licenses). Compare that to how many adults play football or baseball, which you know are very popular, and you get an idea of just how popular sportsman recreations are.
>>
File: 20151011_163055-1.jpg (3 MB, 1683x2971) Image search: [Google]
20151011_163055-1.jpg
3 MB, 1683x2971
>>51598152
I own 4 guns and I think you have a poor perspective. Plenty of people own guns just for target and competition shooting, and increasingly just for defense.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.