[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want opinions from Germans only. If you aren't a German,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448700699447.jpg (121 KB, 900x866) Image search: [Google]
1448700699447.jpg
121 KB, 900x866
I want opinions from Germans only. If you aren't a German, please step aside.

So, Krauts, what would you do to make Brazil a productive and powerful nation such as your Krautland?

>Nuking everyone is not an option

How would you do?
>>
Ovens
>>
>>51596085
You aren't German so please refrain from posting in this thread.

Also, killing anyone is not an option.
>>
>>51596148
>killing anyone is not an option

Then there is no final solution, Herr Affe.
>>
>>51596371
They didn't killed all jews, and yet they are the leaders of Europe.

I want to know from the best.
>>
>>51596025
story on this pic please?
>>
>>51596025
>Nuking everyone is not an option
mission impossible
>>
>>51596025

Export: trannies
>>
Nuke it and repopulate it with proper Germans
>>
>>51596025
I'm a german living in Brazil, and I can say that you need to stop being a CŲCK and a selfhater faggot that loves German cock.

t. Alberto krausckustain
>>
How to be germany
>Stop being China's bitch
>Fix your neighbors and abuse them
Brazil's industry exists only for creating commodities for China. You can thank them for your すごい -4.4% growth rate.
Germany uses their neighbors as a cash cow for their exports, Brazil's neighbors are too unstable to be good markets even when stimulated.
>>
>>51596025
Brazil has a large number of young people that aren't as productive as they could be.

So as a first step I would establish our system of dual education with close cooperation with local employers to make sure the new workforce is more what the economy needs.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_education_system)
It works especially well for people from disfunctional families since the employer kind of functions like a third (or in that cases often second) parent.

Then I would try to increase the dept of production for local resources. That's always a good move if you can achieve it.

Most important would be a functioning Rechtsstaat or rule of law.
Even the slightest corruption must be punishable and competitors should be used to find those corrupt companies.
You need a save investment climate with no internal or extarnal threats.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.