[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your country have good neighbors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: uscanadamexico.jpg (265 KB, 711x864) Image search: [Google]
uscanadamexico.jpg
265 KB, 711x864
US: Yes, generally. We've only fought one real war against either of them over the course of over two hundred years, which relatively speaking is fairly remarkable. We could be better neighbors to Mexico and vice versa with the whole illegal immigrant + drug issues, but I think those can be managed with enough time.
>>
That map triggers me.
>>
File: 1446605403451.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1446605403451.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>51587668
what's this supposed to be?
>>
File: 1410014666152.jpg (28 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1410014666152.jpg
28 KB, 316x202
>k*rea, chi*a, and ru*sia
literally the worst place
>>
File: politie.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
politie.webm
1 MB, 720x480
Terrorists and Wir schaffen das.
Not really.
>>
>>51587798
Isn't South Korea is just mainland Japan though?
>>
>>51587668
>Neighbours
Fucking losers
>>
>>51587889
iktf
>>
File: 1448698362604.png (301 KB, 729x470) Image search: [Google]
1448698362604.png
301 KB, 729x470
>Turkey
Evil oppressors that stole our kids and settled gypsies here.
>Greece
Elitist shits that always hated us and tried to subjugate us. 2good4balkan
>Macedonia
North Korea amounts of brainwashing and delusion. Buthurt to the extreme.
>Serbia
Bad realationship, we fucked each other over too many times. I like them, tough bastards.
>Romania
They are cool.
>>
File: ed.png (380 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
380 KB, 600x450
>France
>Ireland
>Iceland
>Norway
>small foamy beerland
>Belgium

JUST
>>
File: JUST.jpg (28 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
28 KB, 600x496
>>51590941
FUCK
>>
File: 1445187973014.jpg (92 KB, 702x397) Image search: [Google]
1445187973014.jpg
92 KB, 702x397
Yes, they all always loved us
>>
>>51587668
Andorra.
>>
>Ukraine
Not a lot of contact. They have some of our clay,which is now depopulated and impoverished. Putin is wrecking them and no one cares,so I feel bad for them. Lots of qt's on okcupid, I will ask them to be refugees so I can get gf

>Moldova
Brothers ripped from our cunt but they used that to sponge off us for 25 years, still uppity. Again,rapidly depopulating and impoverished.

>Hungary
landlocked,Some are buthurt muh Trianon but overall I am happy for them because they grow economically. We have the same stanceon refugees which is niceI think we should invade and annex that north part so I can be neighbour to Poland again.

>Serbia
landlocked,Used to be good,is now a shadow of its former self,when Voivodina secedes we will attack and reannex part of Banat.

>Bulgaria

Second closest relationship to Moldova,we're in the same boat as the niggers of Europe,we go on their resorts and have our cars stolen en masse. I think we should get Southern Dobrogea back because we did a much better job with our part and we removed kebap for the most part.

>The black Sea
>>
>>51591429
>Lots of qt's on okcupid, I will ask them to be refugees so I can get gf
tfw no Belgian qt refugee gf because no more German invasions of Belgium
>>
>Belgium

We make joke about how silly they are but we like them. Don't care about flemish desu

>Luxembourg
Very rich neighbour, cheap cigarets

>Germany
We are supposed to be friends now but some french people don't trust them. I think some people are jealous because they don't have much unemployement. They seemed to like us.

>Switzerland
Arrogant rich neighbour. French people work here for the good wage and the Swiss don't like that.

>Italy
True bros, some French people are butthurt about them because of football but it's a good neighbour

>Monaco
Millionaires

>Spain
Lazy neighbour, like fiesta. Pretty decent desu

>Andorra
Cheap cigarets

>UK
We like them and there tourists are nice. For some reason they loved to mock us but this isn't reciprocal

>Brazil
90% of french people don't know they are our neighbour
>>
>>51587668
>this picture
>posted by an American
I have never been more triggered by anything I have ever seen on /int/ than this
>>
>>51587668

Bordugal, Al-Fransiyya, Morrokek and Andorra.

It's alright.
>>
>Finland
Good neighbor, but have claim on Karelia
>Baltics, Poland
Butthurt belt
>Belarus
Separatist state, but friendly
>Ukraine
Separatist and rival (mostly)
>Abkhazia and South Ossetia
qt protectorates, nothing more
>Georgia
Butthurt point
>Azerbaijan
Potentially dangerous, coz can sell gas and oil to Europe
>Kazakhstan
Good friendly neighbor
>Mongolia
Is this a real country?
>China
Dangerous in close perspective, but usefull temp ally
>DPRK
China' satellite state
>Japan
Want more islands, "american unsinkable aircraft carrier"
>>
>Lebanon
they're ok for now
>Syria
falling apart
>Jordan
good neighbour
>Egypt
good neighbour
>>
>T*rkey
>Bulgaria
former enemies but decent
>FYROMnia
''100% bure anciend Macedonian'' okay I suppose
>Albania
Mixed some of them are bydlos some others are very hardworking.
>Italy
Although they dislike us we consider them bro tier.
>North Africans
Actual civilised muslims
>>
>Britbong
Pretty cool I suppose, I mean they've let us rule them for a while because they didn't like their own king.
>Germany
I'm sure those things in the past were a huge misunderstanding, would like that bike back at some point.
>Belgium
Things didn't really work out back then, should try again sometime with the relevant half.
>>
Fuck no.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.