[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw was contemplating learning slav languages due to all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 12.jpg (1 MB, 1146x1563) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
1 MB, 1146x1563
tfw was contemplating learning slav languages due to all the hotties in the ukraine and Russia but then saw the prevalence of HIV there.
>>
>be slav
>get aids
>>
>>51587663
what
>>
File: 1448903472630.jpg (150 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1448903472630.jpg
150 KB, 900x675
shit like this tho
>>
Eh, with the drugs on the market? Who cares if you get aids, just take a pill for the rest if your long life. Charlie's doin it
>>
>>51589965

>Cars on the beach

disgusting
>>
Don't be a homo or a druggie and it's fine. It's really hard to get aids from sex when you're the top
>>
>>51590001
but then I'll feel bad for fuckin bitches when I already have HIV
>>
>>51590001

>a pill

Lol, it's a cocktail. It basically kills a ton of shit in your body. It's really expensive too. Because you're not just fighting the virus, you're fighting all the weird unheard of pathogens that affect you when you have HIV/AIDS
>>
>>51590069
it's an empty paddock of sand with maybe a puddle or two of water somewhere. They don't have beaches.
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>51587645
mfw putler sends all of those HIV infected people to Australia and Australia ends up with the highest HIV rate in the world.
>>
>>51587645
worth it tb h
>>
The only reason their rate is high is cause they have the hottest bitches in the world, and so they literally get the shit fucked out of them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.