[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey USA is it true that in school you all have to get naked and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
Hey USA is it true that in school you all have to get naked and shower together? What's the deal with that?
>>
We do that here as well. Separated by sex of course.
>>
yes

thats the usual preparation for a penis inspection
>>
>>51587259

Have you never been on a sports team?
>>
>>51587295
Aaaaaand we're off.
>>
>>51587300
Yes I have. We didn't have group showers though, they were separated.
>>
Only on physical day, immediately before penis inspection
>>
Honestly depends on the school. It's a semi-enforced section in the No Child Left Behind Act to promote bonding and lower insecurity, but catholic schools and the like are usually exempt.
>>
Just on penis inspection day.

Shitskins don't believe in showering very often so they always smell, so we had to take a shower so they wouldn't feel singled out.

next thing you're gonna tell me is that there are no locker rooms in ausfailia
>>
>>51587346
>semi-enforced
Does that mean that kids can choose not to do it if they don't want to?
>>
>>51587385

In public schools they have to, but in private schools usually the administrators can decide whether or not to enforce it.
>>
That's how I found out that asians have tiny peepees.
>>
>>51587381
Never had to share showers, we had ones that were separate and walled off
>>
File: aragorn hold on.png (348 KB, 697x614) Image search: [Google]
aragorn hold on.png
348 KB, 697x614
>>51587412
>In public schools they have to
So what happens when a kid doesn't want to do it? Does a teacher force them to strip naked or something?
>>
How did you all deal with inspection day? I got a parental deferment. Fuck that shit.
>>
Australia's putting effort in tonight
>>
one guy is forced to be "the trap"

he dresses up like a girl and has to service anyone who wants him in the shower
>>
>>51587467

Usually they send them home on the first day, and every day thereafter they count it as a truancy if the kid doesn't go in the shower until the parents are arrested. That's how it worked at my school anyway.
>>
>>51587480
OP here. I was genuinely curious. this is my first ever trip to /int/
>>
>>51587504
So your school system literally forces kids to strip naked then?
>>
>>51587476
Why the fuck does America even have dick inspections?
>>
>>51587535

dick cheese, famiry. it gets out of control
>>
>>51587480
It's still only 6pm here.
>>
>>51587535
It's not real man. It's a forced meme
>>
>>51587533
Ya but it's not a big deal, they're just in there with the coach and no one else, so no worries.
>>
>>51587533

I guess. You get used to it after a while though.
>>
>>51587259

Also doesn't really matter, can't really judge someone from a flaccid penis,unless its microscopic
>>
File: deep stare.jpg (11 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
deep stare.jpg
11 KB, 250x245
>>51587565
>they're just in there with the coach and no one else
>>51587571
Holy shit. I'm not even gonna make fun of you guys, that's just... Wow.
>>
>>51587259

I went to an all boys school and we showered in a common area.

.... Yes while the coach watched
>>
>>51587577
Try telling tat to a bunch of 12 year olds.
>>
>>51587610

It seriously isn't that big of a deal, it's not like the teachers come in and molest the kids or something. People just get comfortable with the way their own and other peoples' bodies are, literally the only reason I was made fun of ever was because I was uncut.
>>
Girls get little kinda...private showers. Like shower stalls. My understanding of this was like, if a girl is in the showers and on her period or something she doesn't want to be bleeding all over the place and get embarrassed. Just a guess, though.

To my knowledge boys are just thrown into a big gay pit.

t. grill
>>
>>51587660
Still seems odd to us to force a bunch of kids to strip naked in front of others.
>>
>>51587703

Well, I guess that's just how it is in Australia. In the US we aren't uncomfortable, maybe a little at first but we get used to it. It's curbed bullying in a lot of schools, actually.
>>
>>51587665

It completely depends on the building and nothing else. New ones have stalls because privacy, old ones don't because it used to not be a big deal.

males around the world used to swim naked all the time, even with girls around. it just wasn't a big deal at the time
>>
>>51587703
do you honestly believe anything that was posted in this thread?
>>
>>51587747
>It's curbed bullying in a lot of schools, actually.
How did it manage to do that?
>>51587763
So are you saying that children aren't forced to do it and that they do have a choice then?
>>
In Colombia this is only done in the army facilities when schools boys are going to the mandatory medical exam before military service.

But we only showed our genitals to the army nurse when others weren't looking. Supposedly they have to check for varicosele but I think it's just the beginning of the process of dismantling the recruits' defenses, self-esteem and sense of privacy to start molding them into soldiers.

Interesting that in America it happens in high schools
>>
>>51588908

>ausgullibles
>>
>>51589090
Are you going to make an actual point or just be a smug cunt?
>>
File: wotamiraedn.jpg (24 KB, 166x203) Image search: [Google]
wotamiraedn.jpg
24 KB, 166x203
>>51589109

Almost nothing you've read in this thread is true.
>>
>>51589146
So tell me how it works then please.
>>
>>51587560
>Penis Inspection Day
>a meme
That's what everyone thinks until you show up to school with a stinky cock and you fail inspection.
>>
>>51589193

You don't have to shower if you don't want to, but there are showers provided if you desire.

Depending on the building, there will be shower stalls or group showers in older buildings/swimming pools. Most kids don't get naked in group showers, but old guys might. Most group showers have dividers anyways.

Most schoolkids don't shower after anyways cause you only get an hour or so for PE and the teacher doesn't want to waste it on showering.
>>
>>51589283
Okay then. Thank you for the response.
>>
>have phys ed class
>sweat like crazy
>don't shower or change clothes
>head onto the rest of your classes like it's all fine
Do you not realise how fucking disgusting you sound right now?
>>
>>51589350
Do Americans not have pommy bathing?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.