[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that independent and assertive women who have their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 434x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 434x339
is it true that independent and assertive women who have their own person are popular among boys in Europe and the US while dependent and submissive ones who follow others blindly are popular in Asia?
I agree with the Asian part
>>
I don't know why, but I find the Western countries rise in idealism and worship of Asian culture - particularly their women - extremely off-putting and irritating.
>>
American females are nice but a rough around the edges and usually a bit on the portly side.
>>
Only beta fuccbois have to deal with the behaviour on the left because women intentionally act that way to filter them out. Alphas know how to put a stop to that pretty quickly.

t. high-test alpha
>>
>>51586248
you are jealous
it is natural

inb4 you are a boy, it doesn't matter, it is vicarious
>>
>>51586320
I don't even bother with chicks if they start trying to cvck me, does that make me alpha in a beta way?
>>
Asians always hit on white women despite of dick size.
>>
>>51586419

I'm not jealous. I just find it silly and disgusting. I wish it goes away. It's like the West is so riddled with hedonism and poor judgment they look for extra conservative, restricted East to idolize.
>>
>>51586206
asian girls are stupid and narrow-minded, they can't handle the conversation due to not knowing a shit about the things outside their wymin sircle.
sure, they are easier to handle and less pain in ass, but I fail to recognize them as proper human beings.
>>
>>51586767
how much of the west idolize the east?
it is fringe, it always was
>>
>>51586799

Feels like a lot. Plenty of boys have a fascination for Asian girls, too. I don't mean mere normal like, but a fixation.

>>51586779
Asian girls are okay. They are reserved and polite but they are as cruel and harsh on men as any other girls. They are women after all.
>>
File: asian_am_2.png (13 KB, 489x367) Image search: [Google]
asian_am_2.png
13 KB, 489x367
>muh conservative asian waifus
>>
this place is riddled with chinamens trying to get you away from there woman and white woman being buttblasted.

I thinks the difference lays within your self on what you and that person you like feeling the same way.

I disagree that any race has the upperhand on any of the other races.
That's just my 2 cents.

I may not like blacks or indains from india because of reasons but that doesn't make them bad as you all know one man treasure is another trash etc.

>>51587119
I dont see how politics having any effect.
Nice try though.

>>51586799
I doubt it even in the USA i've seen enough to know that nothing is straight forward.
>>51587089
>>51586779
True, but we are talking on how to prove OP is right
because OP is right often or not my obervations have lead me to beleive OP\s statment because the west is expectly like that but

there is Both types and all countries i think some cultures and/or customs support ether the independent woman or the dependant tpye of woman and i think it comes down to who has the majority of the voices following ether side.

Its a Moot point it has no agree nor disagree IMO.
>>
File: 785.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
785.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>asian women
>>
Man, I just like Asian girls cause most of them come from good academic households and will be career women as this diversity quota bullshit continues

The dream is to marry one at 26, go dual income no kids til 30, and then make cute halfies at 30
>>
Women are the same all over the world. They want a man with wealth and socialt status.
>>
>>51586248
Its not like it isn't found in western culture
>>
>>51587832

Ladies and gentlemen, the modern "man"
>>
>>51587875
Oi Kiwi cunt, what's your problem with my life goals
>>
>tfw Asian gf
>tfw she has been my gf since freshman year of high school, 8 years ago
>tfw weebs and betas didn't like me because I took the only Asian girl in the school
What a normie feel.
>>
>>51587954
>dating a girl for 8 years

So uh, are you proposing or
>>
>>51587901

Marrying an Asian career woman and having children late is as stereotypically white submissive husband as you can get. Are your other goals getting slightly fat, growing a beard, working in an office and wearing glasses?
>>
>>51587963
>Marriage
>2015
Probably at some point, though, since both of our parents keep bothering us about it and it would make things a bit easier. Neither of us really care to go through the ordeal our families will make the ceremony.
>>
>>51586248
Its because men in the west are feeling increasingly more emasculated, and they see Asian culture as an escape. Look at how sexualized all the Asian countries have become in the west. Thialand is where people go to get laid. Japan has highly sexualized anime. Korea has kpop with adorable girls that make most American popstars look like trolls in comparison. While none of that is really Asia, media and stereotypes have created this mythical land where men can still be men.
>>
>>51587119
Something went horribly wrong here.
>>
File: Hillary9.jpg (49 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
Hillary9.jpg
49 KB, 292x219
>American "female"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.