[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Importing from Chile/South America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 423_bandera-de-chile.gif (25 KB, 270x193) Image search: [Google]
423_bandera-de-chile.gif
25 KB, 270x193
TL;DR: How do I import products from Chile/South America?

I went to Chile for a half a year and I fell in love with certain parts of their culture and food, and I think some of it would do really well here in the United States, but after looking around for the afternoon, I haven't really found any online stores from which I can buy what I'm looking for.

Anybody know where I can get Zuko powdered drink mixes/Watt's Juices or Jams/Chilean candy from?
>>
>>51582907
you don't
>>
>>51582907
>zuko

vomitchan.jpg
>>
Glad you liked us and our country but it's time to drop the sugary stuff fâm
>>
>>51582998
>>51582980
Alright, what would be better?
I was considering in part what I would like, but to help cover costs I'd probably have to sell some of it off to other Burgers, and they'll tend to like the sweet stuff.
>>
>>51582907
Some walmart, wine is easy to find, i guess you can find some stuff in an argie store but since there's very few chileans in murrika and they don't live in latino communities is not easy to get anything there.
>>
>>51583048
There's a chilean store and restaurant in miami iirc, they sell chilean products
But really stop you'll get diabetes
>>
It's called Sabores Chilenos, give them a call
>>
>>51583294
>Sabores Chilenos
Awesome, thanks for the help, I think this is what I was looking for.
>>
>>51582907
http://www.zuko.cl/zuko-en-el-mundo/
http://www.watts.cl/opensite_20080401102950.aspx
>>
>>51582907
>zuko

I now know that you are a mormon asigned to some poor part of a big city
>>
>>51584431
>>zuko
>I now know that you are a mormon asigned to some poor part of a big city
Well, you're not wrong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.