[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.... How's our image in your country. What do your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 647.gif (36 KB, 563x290) Image search: [Google]
647.gif
36 KB, 563x290
So.... How's our image in your country.
What do your country men say about us?
>>
>tfw no white mexican empire
>>
>>51581548
I honestly just want a mexican restaurant near me. I've never seen one in NZ. I really wish we'd get some mexican immigrants here.
>>
>>51581611
TAKE THEM PLEASE!!!!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUCKING TACOS, JUST TAKE THEM!!!!!!!!
>>
>>51581631
They are actually returning back.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/19/mexicans-returning-home-outnumber-those-immigrating-to-us-study-shows
>>
>>51581548
Canada used to simply thing of Mexico as a nice destination for a cheap beach vacation. But after a string of Canadian tourists getting brutally murdered in their resorts over the last few years, most people think it's too dangerous and don't want to go there now.
>>
Worst of all hispanic peoples. They've taken all of the fast food and supermarket jobs in my city. The other day I had to wait almost 6 minutes for assistance because the cashier couldn't understand me.

Puerto Ricans>>>All other assorted spics>>Dominicans>>>>>Mehicans
>>
>>51581548

Drug war and a lot of immigrants to US
To be honest, there is no positive impression......
>>
>>51581778
rican detected
>>
>>51581670
Not fast enough and those who stay have at least 4 children not to mention you guys are letting central Americans in as well who are even worse
>>
>>51581611
I have plenty of spare beaners for you.
>>
Friendly sport rivals. Canelo was good at his last fight.
>>
>>51581548
Most people here know next to nothing about Mexico. Virtually all "Mexican" food here is tex-mex. Basically, in the average Swede's mind you're short, dark skinned-ish with big funny hats.
>>
>>51581919
rare
>>
>>51581548
shitty country, fuck off
>>
Mexicans are bro-tier. Every one of you I've met has had a good head on their shoulders.
>>
>>51581548
>image
Drug dealers, murderers, rapists and america's prime source of gardeners.
>>
File: eaWYCoI[1].png (425 KB, 967x636) Image search: [Google]
eaWYCoI[1].png
425 KB, 967x636
>>51581548
barbaric country
>>
We know nothing about Mexico, only TV series
>>
>>51581778
I think he meant to ask opinions about mexicans that are in Mexico. Not mexican-americans.
>>
>>51581548

literally nothing

>>51582048

kek of coruse he meant it
>>
>>51581778
t. Franquelis Yuniesky Hernandez
>>
>>51581548
i'll wrap it up in one word, "telenovela"
yeah, there's so many telenovela series back then on our tv's.
i literally grow up with maria mercedes, marimar, etc
>>
Not much, except for soap operas and El Chavo and Chapulin.
Mexicans seems very friendly though, your food is excellent and your country is beautiful, unfortunately it looks like it suffers from much of the same problems that Brazil also have (corruption, dumb government, epidemic violence, poverty and etc.).
>>
bergoglio se paso de bergoglio >>51582048
>>
>>51582286
The difference is that at least you actually take action against corruption.

And future superpower
>>
Average BRs don't know nothing about Mexico.

But don't be offended. Average BRs don't know nothing about all Spanish speaking countries either
>>
File: Mexican quality of life.jpg (22 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Mexican quality of life.jpg
22 KB, 500x334
>>51581548
Lazy, corrupt, happy, love coca cola, fat, love shitty dubs, they drink tequila since their water is bad, they eat really tasty tacos and frijoles, they are violent and good at fighting other people, extremely nationalistic and claim everything (from churros, to ice cream to joaquin murrieta) are mexicans.

"a mejicana" means when some criminal steal stuff from other criminal.

Is not the best opinion.
>>
>>51582273
>they watched tenelovelas in Indonesia
Why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJAUnNzbhE
>>
>>51582363
lmao i knew what this vid was before i even opened it

but yeah i didnt know telenovelas were so popular in the rest of the world
>>
I think your approval rating is going up, actually.
Thanks to those fucking Muslims

if we just let a bunch of Syrians in for no reason we owe a bunch of Mexicans a big fucking apology
>>
We love Mexicans!
>>
>>51581548
You're a scapegoat to make blue-collar whites vote against their economic interests.
>>
>>51582361
here "mejicanear" means to steal other guy gf when he´s not present
>>
>>51582360
what do you think of this vid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXtyOKp-3Go
>>
>>51582603

a...a c.uck?
>>
>>51582603
Holy shit. I have been in this situation 3 times. 2 successfully. It's not my fault other men are pussies.
>>
>>51581548
Most Israelis probably think of Mexican spicy food, and we love it. There's the usual cartel and sombrero stuff, but not much else.

Probably better this way...
>>
poor public security.
>>
>>51582265
kek
>>
>have too many kids
>lazy as fuck about learning English
>all on welfare/food stamps
>ruin every neighborhood they move into
>dumb and violent
>>
File: average mexican.jpg (78 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
average mexican.jpg
78 KB, 720x960
>>51582895
>>51581808
Well Mexico doesn't really hold relations with Japan, at least not strong or important, so yeah your views are kinda right.

>Pic related
>>
>>51582361
>>51582289
>>51582048
>>51581945
patagonian genocide when?
>>
>>51582462
>>51582363

My babysitter was Guatemalan and she used to watch Telenovelas all the time, nice lady tho.
>>
>The Alamo
>Texas and California was Mexican clay but you lost the war for it
>Cartels
>corruption
>Mexican food is like indian food but less poo in the looey
>why not have both
>Churros
>Dey turiyk ur jurbs
>Trump and co wants illegals out
>Chicharito
>I dance I dance, around the Mexican hat
>tequila
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.