[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not smoking cigarettes Were you bullied in school,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1449108328976.jpg (71 KB, 665x465) Image search: [Google]
1449108328976.jpg
71 KB, 665x465
>2015

>not smoking cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded or both?

>b-but it will kill you

Like you really want to live to be 80-90 years old and drooling on yourself as a nurse changes your Depends.

>you'll get addicted!!!

No you won't if you are not underage b& and smoke in moderation.

>IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!

Who's telling you should smoke a pack a day you fucking moron?
>>
>2015
>smoking the phallic Jew
>>
>>51580823
I'm trying to gain weight(I'm 185) so smoking won't help considering it affects when you're hungry or not.
>>
im not a fucking sub-human so I don't smoke
>>
File: ylis taas vauhdis2.jpg (154 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
ylis taas vauhdis2.jpg
154 KB, 720x540
>>
I literally only smoke when I'm angry or walking somewhere, that's it
>>
>>51580823
never needed to smoke, I had adderall.
>>
>you'll get addicted!!!

No you won't if you are not underage b& and smoke in moderation.

Said every smoker ever.

You do realise that you have milion of stuff in ciggs that make you addicted.

>IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!

Who's telling you should smoke a pack a day you fucking moron?

Addiction and brain with shortage of dopamine which ciggs refill after you hook up.

>b-but it will kill you

Like you really want to live to be 80-90 years old and drooling on yourself as a nurse changes your Depends.

Pretty much fine.

Lets get stright on this topic for real cigaretts are out of fashion.It may be cool in 60s and so but now its not.
>>
>not using DMT to expand your perception of reality
>>
>>51580867
Ciggs put your heartbeats faster and speed up metabolism very much + calories spent when body fight and do work to get rid of all that chemicals in it.Then hunger you dont feel hunger when you actualy are because nicotine kill hunger feeling in your brain a bit.
You will get 5-10kg first few months whatever you did eat like usual,more,less you will gain 5kg at least because metabolism going back and body shock from switching.
>>
gosh dana white's face is so punchable
>>
File: 123123.jpg (233 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
233 KB, 700x700
>Shilling on this fucking board
>>
File: 1439388854901.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1439388854901.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>51580823
>falling for the mouth fedora
>>
File: pVMRIM8.gif (849 KB, 245x195) Image search: [Google]
pVMRIM8.gif
849 KB, 245x195
>>51580823

fuck that, i'm trying to get off this shit for good

i've quit twice before, each time lasted about six months and then i had 1 (one) fucking cigarette in a moment of complacency and i'm back on the ride

i resent both cigarettes and my own weakness
>>
>>51581141
Exactly same story with me.
>>
If you wanted to die slowly and painfully you should just walk outside and wait for a fellow passing American to shoot you in the gut.

Costs less that way, you fat bastard.
>>
I'm a very small smoker who wants to stop and also actually gain weight.
Any tip?
>>
>>51581168

Shit sucks but I can't complain because each time i've picked the habit back up it's been my fault.

gonna try that allen carr book again 2bh
>>
>>51581255
Smoke your neighbour Ahmed's dick.
>>
>>51581226
Are you sure? The guy who shot him could sue for theft of property since the bullets in the Ameribro's gut would belong to him.
>>
>>51581255
Try nicotine patches, maybe e-cigs if its the action of putting a phallic object in your mouth that you want
>>
enjoy making yourself quit 10 years from now
>>
>>51580823
>this post again
Is this a meme post in and of itself?
>>
File: anonsdilemma.png (142 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
anonsdilemma.png
142 KB, 400x320
>>51580823
>>
>>51580823
Addiction sneaks up on you m8 You got without cigarettes for a long while, don't even notice. This will happen many times.

Then all of the sudden you realize you haven't had a cigarette yet today and you really, really, REALLY want one. And BAM you're suddenly addicted (when the fuck did this start) but its too late. As if having 999 lifetime cigarettes, no sweat, but roll over to 1000, have fun thinking about it for the rest of your life.

I barely smoked a few hundred packs in my life before I quit, and I still think about it every. single. day. Stop while you still don't give a fuck about it.
>>
File: 1448677469115.gif (341 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1448677469115.gif
341 KB, 400x302
About a year after I quit I even had a dream when I smoked, it was so vivid and amazing that it was one rung below a wet dream. Still remember it like it was yesterday

>be outside in a foot of fresh snow at night
>completely and utterly alone in a clearing in a pine forest
>might as well be the only living thing within a thousand miles
>moon is full, air is crisp
>its cold but I'm dressed comfy as fuck
>what's this square bulge in my pock- no fucking way
>take out pack, can feel immediately by the weight that its got all 20 cigarettes, fresh pack
>heartbeat jumps at this happy knowledge
>Marlboro Menthol 100s
>take out first cig, always the middle one in middle row
>take out lighter, its not one of those cheap plastic ones but a solid-gold beauty
>mechanism is light as a feather, almost effortless
>flame is shocking bright yet reassuring at the same time
>felt the faintest hint of heat on the tip of my nose I light it
>a familiar rush as I take the first inhale, like the touch of an old lover
>felt the smoke rush around my mouth
>feel the cooling breeze coat my throat and lungs
>feel the familiar "tug" at my heart rate as the nicotine works its magic
>and in that instant, I was in heaven

...and then I woke up and had to resist the urge to cry. I swear to God I was hard as a rock too. Fuck cigarettes
>>
>>51583443
you go without***

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>51580823
I've been smoking 10 years and I regret it every single day of my life.
>>
>>51580959
My friend who lived in Serbia says everyone smoked there. Like chain smoked and everyone had ashtrays.
>>
>>51583570
Don't romanticize this for me anon
>>
File: ai et polta röökiä.png (340 KB, 665x465) Image search: [Google]
ai et polta röökiä.png
340 KB, 665x465
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.