[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is an Australian's daily routine like? What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: banter.webm (3 MB, 448x386) Image search: [Google]
banter.webm
3 MB, 448x386
What is an Australian's daily routine like?
What do you guys do over there in that wasteland?
>>
>>51578712
I thought he was gonna burn it.
>>
>>51578754
typical pole
>>
>>51578754
I thought he was gonna drown it.
>>
>>51578712
>wake up, kill whatever spiders are on or around my bed
>get dressed, bang boots against the wall to get rid of bugs or spiders inside
>eat some weetbix covered in vegemite for breakfast, removing spiders that have found their way into the vegemite jar
>drive to work in my holden ute, covered in spiders
>finally get to work at the boomerang factory, its a 45C day so I'm thirsty as fug but the complementary morning beer has too many spiders in it to drink
>spend all day removing spiders from the production line, work ends early because the internet is too slow to update our orders
>drive to the local for a beer, talk about how many spiders are around and what to do about those emus giving us a funny look over in the corner
>drive home drunk, get pulled over by a cop because he saw a spider on my indicator light, RBT and lose license
>walk the rest of the way home and get eaten to death by emus, spiders infest my corpse
>>
>>51578935
kek
>>
They do the same as you do in your WAISTland hahahahahaha
>>
File: sB0LvsT.gif (3 MB, 580x360) Image search: [Google]
sB0LvsT.gif
3 MB, 580x360
>>51578712
>Wake up
>Vegimite on Toast with a cuppa milky billy tea
>Flanny and tradie shorts, check rm williams for redbacks and throw them on
>head across town out to the shearing shed
>casual 8 hour shift shear near 300 merino's
>head into town with robbo and cob
>grab a slab of tinny's and down them in the back of the ute parked next to the billabong
>head home have a nice lamb roast then plug my sheila
>sit on the porch shooting rabbits, foxes and coons who wander on to my property

[spoiler]shitpost on 4chan for an hour or two before bed[/spoiler]
>>
>>51580262
I thought all kiwis and melanomites worked in government shitpost factories
>>
File: 1449025963463.jpg (131 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449025963463.jpg
131 KB, 800x600
>>51578712
>wake up
>fight my way past the snakes and spiders, just so i can have a piss in the dunny
>go outside and punch a wombat
>open a XXXX gold
>banter with the neighbours for a couple of hours
>take my hotted up torana down to the local strip and do burnouts for a couple of hours
>drink some more gold
>come home drink and fight with the missus
>punch her in the mouth and then go next door and have fuck my neighbours skippy
>come home to possums in my bed
>pass out with vomit in my mouth
>>
>>51578935
>drive to work in my holden ute, covered in spiders

>not even a single skid

bloddy wogboy
>>
>>51578935
This is rly funny thank you
>>
>>51580667
This is rly funny too fak why do I get humour from punching wombats
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.