[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the work ethic in your country compare to that in Japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Jiro.jpg (668 KB, 1436x2436) Image search: [Google]
Jiro.jpg
668 KB, 1436x2436
How does the work ethic in your country compare to that in Japan?
>>
Worse when it comes to school but arguably better when it comes to real work.
>>
>>51578481

We are almost direct opposites: work few hours, have lots of vacation, change jobs all the time

Works well for us though: plenty of innovation and the quality of our products is in the high end because of protestant work ethic.
Also, instead of sleeping at the office to seem like we do stuff, we do what is needed and can go home and relax, and do just as good a job tomorrow. And no people die on the clock because of wierd bushido culture
>>
>>51578481
Is that the "Jews fear the Samurai" guy?
>>
>>51578580
Neat. What are some recent Danish innovations?
>>
>>51578620
no
His name is Jiro, and he runs the most acclaimed sushi restaurant in the world
>>
>>51578704
bestiality
>>
>>51581194
They banned it last year I think.
>>
>>51578481
I was recently told that germans are crazy in regards to their work ethic.

I don't know about that, but I think the japanese are definetly crazy.
>>
Jiro was awful to his son though.

>>51578620
Documental, Jiro Dreams of Sushi
>>
>>51578481
In terms of schoolwork? Kind of shit. Our primary/secondary school students aren't so great in comparison, but I imagine that the average, middle-class Japanese and the average, middle-class American have both largely forgotten their schooling by the time they're settled into whatever job they have.

In terms of actual work? I'd have an American, or a Frenchman, or anyone else brought up in the western world over a Japanese employee any day. Innovation and critical thinking are much preferable to mindless labor, no matter how dedicated it is.
>>
japan is very innovative

you guys are crazy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.