[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>USA is a first world country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: the land of opportunities.png (334 KB, 577x860) Image search: [Google]
the land of opportunities.png
334 KB, 577x860
>USA is a first world country
>>
it literally is the first world

not of the first world but the first world

how does american not align to itself
>>
Most of those shootings are gang related or some gangbangwrs down in Compton or detroit think in they're hard and popin some other squad as they drive by.
>>
>no mass shootings on my birthday
>they stopped in celebration
Feels good 2bh
>>
>>51576311
3 on mine
>>
>>51576343
You must be the devil
>>
>>51576343
Seconding
>>
Wouldn't call 1-5 dead a "mass" shooting
>>
>>51576370
it was a sunday
the most dangerous it seems
>>
>>51576271
>Americans don't even have control over their own cities
>literally dystopian future tier
>>
>>51576157
italians are the Mexicans of Europe :^)
>>
>>51576419
those aren't the number of victims but the amount of shootings with more of 4 victims
>>
>>51576311
>>51576343
1 on mine
>>
>>51576419
Not even dead lad, just injured

Also

Who /zeroshootingonbirthday/ here?
>>
>>51576497
we might be the mexicans, but turkish are the niggers
>>
>>51576419
Neither does the graphic. 4 or above dead you tard.

4 mass shootings on my birthday.
>>
>that peaceful ass April
>>
>deadly sundays
>>
Are there such statistics for other countries?
>>
>>51576464
It's literally 1 or 2 streets
>>
>>51579650
You think that they would be so unbiased to record them for other countries as well?
>>
>>51576271

Yeah that shit doesn't happen in first world countries.

Ar there any charities us first world Yuros can donate to to help the poor Americans?
>>
File: Europoors..png (98 KB, 904x524) Image search: [Google]
Europoors..png
98 KB, 904x524
>>51581155
>Yeah that shit doesn't happen in first world countries.
Europeans are extreamly poor by our standards.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/939701/indian-pakistani-arrested-over-killing-italy-pizza-owners/
>>
>>51576370
bitch plz 4 on mine
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.