[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna bang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 4chan.png (542 KB, 793x724) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
542 KB, 793x724
Hey guys i'm trying to date a chinese girl from my class, she arrives in France 4 years ago. Tell me some advice about how to go out with a chinese girl, also tell me things to avoid. I try to pronounce well some sentences in chinese can you tell me if i pronounce well and help me to improve ?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s07fVdzQTyqt
>>
I was trying to so say " Nǐ shì yīgè gōngzhǔ "
which means " you are a princess"
>>
strange...
seems you are doing everything right. Have you tried pulling your eyes to the sides to make them slanted and say loudly and cleraly "ni hao kailan"?
If that fails shes probably not worth it desu
>>
better to treat her like a normal person

because anything else is mean and not nice
>>
I suggest you learn this song and serenade her.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqVr1fnBOZs
>>
File: 4.jpg (12 KB, 223x229) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
12 KB, 223x229
>>51569723
chinese qts are all about those fancy sunglasses
>>
>>51570128
maybe asking people on 4chan wasn't a good idea...
>>
>>51569780
you're awful at this
you'd have more chances if you called her a whore
>>
for example if you do chinese things to her you only react to the china part of her

are you dating a girl or or you dating china
>>
she is a girl that happens to be chinese
not china the girl

do you see what i am saying, probably not
>>
>>51569934
>>51570363
>>51570195
first off fuck off with this
yes we understand your point we aren't that fucking stupid you arrogant bitch
but this whole american "cultural appropriation" is retarded
speaking in someone's language is flattering not offensive, you don't realize that since you're just another american with no culture

now op calling her a princess is awful
not only it doesn't work you also debase yourself
what are you gonna do next, kneel and lick her feet ? have some self respect, please
>>
>>51570890
En fait c'est pas forcément ce que je comptais dire, j'essaye de bien prononcer des trucs, ça m'est venu parce que je me disais que peut être que princesse ça pouvait marcher.
>>
>>51570890
personallement, j'adore les pieds mais comme tu veux
>>
Whether or not America has culture is irrelevant

Say if you were a foreigner in a random country and you can speak that language correctly what would be on your mind if some boy came up to and started to speak french to you

How would you react, what do you think his purpose is

No you don't understand my point you don't want to understand my point because you can not put yourself in someone else's shoes
>>
>>51573469
it is relevant because unlike you i travelled the world, people have spoken to me in broken French and i was agreeably surprised and tried to answer in their language
because i'm not enough a stuck up bitch so full of herself she's offended at everything anyone does to get into her pants

oh my god no he said he likes your country, wow, what a sexist pig ! obviously he wants to fuck you, how problematic
it's so much better when men have to lie and pretend to care about your shit life in order to fuck you instead

and oh yes of course empathy doesn't exist, i'm white i can't possibly undertand how hard it is to be discriminated, oh wait everyone hates us and my people get killed and shot on the streets on a daily basis haha
go get shot you dumb whore
>>
Fine do whatever you need to do but I don't like it
>>
>>51574747
i don't even do it, you pretend white people do this but it's asian women who can't shut the fuck up about their origins
i have to listen to you talk about japan all day then i go on the internet and i read how you all complain that you're a person first and foremost and shouldn't be fetishized blah blah blah loads of bullshit is what this is
>>
i have never talked about japan and this is a special interest board

asian women will never go up to a stranger and tell them that they are from such and such place

the question is asked and they answer it

they can only respond to the interest that someone else presents, if the question is posed about homework or the weather obviously there is no need
>>
yes they do, in fact it's the first fucking thing they do
not just asians, first thing any girl with "exotic" origins does

"oh hello my name is anon i'm 1/4 this and 2/4 that and 1/4 wow aren't i so exotic and unique, i'm such a special snowflake please congratulate me"
>>
they never do it for me
>>
wait i thought you were an asian girl
>>
i could be
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.