[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Judaismwas one of the first foreign religions to arrive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Judaismwas one of the first foreign religions to arrive in India inrecorded history. IndianJewsare a religious minority ofIndia, but unlike many parts of the world, have historically lived in India without any instances ofantisemitismfrom the local majority populace, theHindus.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_India

Why were the Jews tolerated in India but like nowhere else?
>>
because anime
>>
indians are generally peaceful
>>
>>51555863

We are extremely secular and beta
>>
just because
>>
>>51555910
Indians are Aryan and therefore inherently oppressive.
>>
>>51555998

Its kind of 50/50 actually

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_peoples
>>
>been in India all my life
>tfw never met a new.
>>
>>51556222
Well duh, there's only a few thousand.
>>
>>51556222
you probably met one as a tourist and didn't know
>>
>The first known Baghdadi Jewish immigrant to India, Joseph Semah, arrived in the port city ofSuratin 1730. He and other early immigrants established a synagogue and cemetery in Surat, though most of the city's Jewish community eventually moved to Bombay (Mumbai), where they established a newsynagogueand cemetery. They were traders and quickly became one of the most prosperous communities in the city.

>They were traders and quickly became one of the most prosperous communities in the city.

BASED. The Jews are successful everywhere they go, they are the true ubermensch.
>>
>>51557159
I guess they were literally happy merchants
>>
>>51556222

There are lots of Israelis in India.

Smoking the good shit in Manali and beaches on the West Coast
>>
>>51555863
Hindus are tolerant of every religion except mudslimes, and even that is a pretty decent development in the history of the continent
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe
WE WUZ LOST TRIBES AND SHIEEET

Seriously though, is there a race without people claiming to be the the true Jews? I wouldn't be surprised if some native Americans started claiming to be a lost tribe of Israel at this point (hell, that's actually what a lot Europeans believed for a while after discovering the Americas)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.