[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
easiest way to bleed to death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5
File: 06Shorts.png (20 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
06Shorts.png
20 KB, 100x100
Am thinking of killing myself and want to bleed to death. I want to do this but am kind of worried of slashing my wrists and fucking up somehow and then surviving but with both of my arms having severe nerve damage for life or something. Is there a more swifter way to bleed to death that could offer less permanent damage if you survive? I don't want to do something as painful and extreme as slash my jugular vein in my neck as I was told its a beyond agonizing death. I know there is pain involved in whatever way you bleed to death but some are worse than others.

Please no asshole comments.
>>
Let Saad and his gang of cabbies run a train on your butthole without lube
>>
go blow up yourself in a mosque
>>
>>51554934
>Am thinking of killing myself

Why?
>>
seeing massive amount of your own blood gushing out of your fleshy body is kind of painful

bleeding to death will always involve pain
>>
>>51554934
Gonna freeze to death in Russia, because I live already on my reserves.
All of us will die anyway. Life is so useless.
>>
>>51555228
>All of us will die anyway
I believe some form of validation is in order
>>
>>51555103
Why the fuck not ? Life is fucking pointless and has no meaning , I'd do myself if I wasn't so narcissistic .
>>
>>51555378
Life is what you make of it.

Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.
>>
How is that thread allowed but not mine?
>>
>>51554934
Bruh don't commit suicide. Whatever is affecting your life isn't worth killing yourself over. Best advice is to get off this board, lay in bed while listening to some tranquil music, and just focus on your breathing for like an hour. Talk to someone who will listen about what's bothering you, really it's not worth giving up man. Hang in there
>>
>>51555441
So the point of living is just deluding yourself into believing that this world isn't utter shite and that our existence isn't totally pointless and that if we'll disappear the universe wouldn't change even a tiny bit since it's all pointless in the bigger perspective
>>
>>51554934
Get a gf anon, it will make you want to live
>>
>>51555723
>on 4chinz
>get gf
>>
>>51554934
Sign up for the army and go remove kebab. You'll eventually die anyway, but you'll be doing some good.
>>
>>51554934
Why the fuck do you wanna bleed to death?
Just use a gun m8
>>
>>51555662
Not deluding yourself, but realizing that things can change, and get better. Your life is yours to make.
I live for my hobbies more than anything.
The world will go on without us, but would it be a better place?
>>
>>51555856
>The world will go on without us, but would it be a better place?
would the world be better off without a bunch of autists that shitpost on "our sicrit club" ? absolutely .
>>
>>51555856
>life gets better
lmao
>>
>>51554934
Don't do it, lad. The Empire still needs you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM
>>
>>51555936
JUST STOP BEING AUTISTIC

YOU CAN REACH EVERYTHING IN LIFE IF YOU JUST BELIEF IN URSELF

PAIN WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER

JUST WORK HARDER
>>
>>51555957
it's easy for him to say , living in a first world country and not having to deal with objectively major problems .
>>
>>51555936
The world with better off without a lot of people.
You need to change something in your life, I don't know what.
Get a new hobby, meet some people, go for a walk.
>>51555957
There is always hope, you can change things.
>>
>>51556118
>There is always hope
You want to become a romanticist, anon?
Real life isn't like in poems.
>>
>>51556068
I've never said he should do any of those , assburger.
also ,
>pain make you stronger
look where these kind of phrases got nietzsche into .

>>51556118
>meet some people
I wouldn't go as far as calling the majority of the population "people" , more like a fucking horde of animals wanting nothing more than to have "fun" , eat and fuck , we're nothing more than apes with a bit of reason and a bunch of apple products .
>>
>>51556118
>There is always hope, you can change things
Life is almost outside of your control.
>>
>>51556156
I am trying get them to at least try, and keep trying.
No effort, no gains.
I don't know what makes these guys happy, but something has to.
>>51556223
I never been there, if it's that bad, look into moving.
Don't tell me it's too hard. People move all the time from state to state, and country to country. Some people move with no jobs, or even to a country they don't know the language. You can do it too.
>>51556299
>Life is almost outside of your control.
but your destiny is not
>>
>>51554934
>Am thinking of killing myself
Ok
>want to bleed to death
You are retarded and probably not serious about suicide. The way you can get your wish is
>step 1: be white
>step 2:go to east london
>step 3:get shanked by urban apes
>step 4:bleed to death
>>
>>51556365
>destiny
Do you still watch disney cartoons?
>>
>>51556416
>Do you still watch disney cartoons?
No, do you have any to recommend?
>>
>>51556365
>Don't tell me it's too hard. People move all the time from state to state, and country to country. Some people move with no jobs, or even to a country they don't know the language. You can do it too.
that's why I'm thinking about joining the FFL .
>>
>>51554934
nigga bleeding out is a pretty distressing way to go out, just overdose on something. Or just sleep it off and do something about your depression tommorow.
>>
>>51556551
That wouldn't have been my first suggestion, but okay.
I was in the Army with a Canadian with a Green Card, not sure if you can do that.
>>
Jump from 10th floor of tower. The higher the better tho if you are masochist.
>>
>>51554934

life has lots of simple pleasures to enjoy, don't be such a wetbag and man up
>>
Why the fuck do you want to bleed to death?
If you want to die can't you just shoot yourself or do something less painful.
>>
>>51556671
why would I want a green card ? I'd like to travel in the U.S for a while but every thing about your country is so fucking fake , especially the people so I can't imagine living there even for a week .
>>
>>51554934
>I don't want to do something as painful and extreme as slash my jugular vein in my neck as I was told its a beyond agonizing death
You'll be dead (or at least passed out) within five seconds, I'm sure you can manage.
>>
>>51556879
>life is pointless because humanity won't even leave their mark on the universe
We all know people are shit in general, individualistic, only look out for themselves and contribute nothing to humanity, why have a problem with that though?
>>
>>51556879
>U.S for a while but every thing about your country is so fucking fake
What does that even mean? America is a huge country with diverse groups and diverse people.
California and New York are not all of America nor are they even representative of the average American experience.
>>
>>51556879
You never been here but you already don't like it?
You are too pessimistic, stop.
All of this country is not like all the cherrypicked bad things you see on the internet, and they definitely don't apply to all areas.
>>
>>51556968
>Humanity won't even leave their mark on the universe

Nigga wat.

In 200 years we'll be astral travelling intergalactic species building dyson spheres to harness the power of stars.
>>
>>51557084
kek
I'm talking about his earlier posts
>>
>>51554934
Stick something long and sharp up your bum and jiggle it around.
>>
>>51556879
>I'd like to travel
Good, there things you like or would like.
Now go find more.
>>
>>51557084
or just announcing the new iPhone 170-s .

>>51557025
it's written all over you , each and every one of you . it's the way you talk , walk and do shit - and all for just a bit of attention , the most addictive drug there is now .

>>51557007
read what I've written above .
>>
> wasting the only life you'll ever get
>>
Just hung yourself, it's said to be painless as long as you do properly.
>>
>>51557336
>you'll ever get
the universe is infinitely big which means there are probably other worlds with the exact same you living in them , infinitely doing different shit and having different outcomes to the shit you've done .
>>
>>51557282
>each and every one of you

Wow, come on now, you know this isn't true
Why am I doing this, attention?
Attention on an anonymous internet message board?
I am not that bored, I would never be that bored.
>>
>>51557457
>YouTube tier physics
You bring shame to Jews everywhere
>>
>>51554934
See >>51557448
>>
>>51557437
You have to break your neck in the process to avoid the pain, which involves jumping
But you're not really 100% sure it'll succeed so maybe you break it, maybe you suffer in agony for a long time
>>
become woman
get period
literally bleed to old age (death)
>>
>>51554934
cut off your benis and send it to me :DD
>>
>>51557592
They stop bleeding in their late 40s, dummie.
>>
>>51557521
>physics
if anything just spouting meme philosophical theories .

>>51557509
nah you're just doing it to feel better with yourself , going to sleep feeling you've helped our pathetic asses with your 9gag tier advices .
>>
>>51554934

>I don't want to do something as painful and extreme as slash my jugular vein in my neck as I was told its a beyond agonizing death.

It's a quick death. You'll only be in agony for a few minutes before you lose consciousness due to blood loss. Either that or cut your brachial arteries and sit in a bathtub of water to make clotting impossible.

Or you could just do what I do when I think of killing myself (every day) and keep going simply to spite everyone who told you that weren't worth anything.
>>
>>51557437
In average, you choke after 7 minutes if you don't break your neck.
Americans don't know their living the easy suicide life with their guns
>>
>>51557282
You have obviously not read anything useful in your life if you do not see the trend of where humanity is heading towards.
>>
Take this over to /r9k/ because no one has ever posted such retarded shit as this
>>
>>51557906
>You have obviously not read anything useful in your life if you do not see the trend of where humanity is heading towards.
m8 , we fucked up , we became a society in which unoriginal and uninventive shit is sold to us en masse and we're not gonna do shit about it since we're too busy buying our way to the "top" , we should give up on this gay-ass planet tвh lad
>>
>>51557984
fuck off , italy .
>>
>>51554934
If you want to die painlessly best way to do it is with any .22lr gun.
>>
>>51557882
If he constrict the carotid artery or the jugular vein, he would go unconscious in 10-20 secs
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 576x792
>>51558074
>>
>>51558350
>a leaf
you should off yourself as well
>>
>>51555378
The world would probably be way better off without a man baby like you.
Every response you've made in this thread is a pathetic thinly veiled cry for attention. Angsty faggot lol
>>
>>51558286
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
I'm not expert, it's just what I read
>>
>>51558456
>a delusional american calling anyone a man baby that cries for attention .
k familia .
>>
>>51558556
>delusional

Maybe but I'm not the one crying about having a miserable existence but being too much of a bitch to do anything about it

:)
>>
>>51554934
Shoot yourself with a funny-looking British gun.
>>
>>51558629
what kind of cheap shit are you trying to pull off here? do you really think that you'll achive anything by trying this shitty ass reverse psychology on me ?
>>
>>51558478
That is the time until death, not the time you are conscious (I guess)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_hanging
>The amount of time it takes to lose consciousness and die is difficult to predict accurately and depends on several factors. Some believe unconsciousness occurs in five seconds, though Alan Gunn writes that it generally takes longer. It took a man who filmed his hanging 13 seconds to become unconscious
>>
>>51558786
was hoping you'd agree and there'd be one less stupid asshole on the planet taking up air and space
>>
>>51558865
if you want less stupid assholes on this planet you should start with offing yourself , burgerito .
>>
>>51555378
>jew trying to bring a western man down
Every
Fucking
Time

>Yes goy life is miserable, kill yourself heh heh heh
>>
>>51558964
simply ebin .
>>
>>51558789
>you choke after 7 minutes
Just add to death if you want, same shit.
Not the method I would use if I had the choice tho, so many things can go wrong with that one
>>
>>51559015
I hope a rocket falls in your face without blowing up so you have to live as a paraplegic.
>>
Suicide is for fools!
>>
>>51559048
k blackie
>>
>>51556072
Life can be shitty as fuck in the United States so your point is not really valid.

>be schizophrenic
>think about suicide almost everyday for 4 years straight
>everyone think I'm a happy guy with no problems
>all I see is black and I can't feel empathy or love
>have no motivation at all

I hope you ain't lying by saying life is going to get better, right now I am thinking of joining the military just so I can end my life faster.

The only reason I didn't do it yet is for solidarity to my friend who's going through it too.

>>51554934
Just slit you wrist in a hot bath, you will die faster and it's not really painful. You can always take loads of drugs to numb the pain. Be sure that no one will interrupt you though.
>>
>>51559100
>all I see is black and I can't feel empathy or love
>have no motivation at all
welcome to the club , leaflet.
>>
Just B urself, walk up to life, hand in your resume and shake it's hand
>>
>>51559100
>right now I am thinking of joining the military just so I can end my life faster
Try daesh, you won't see a lot of bloody wars in the western armies for a while
>>
>>51559039
It is still the best "success" rate among the methods that involve things someone can get easily
>>
File: cc8.jpg (59 KB, 592x641) Image search: [Google]
cc8.jpg
59 KB, 592x641
>>51554934
cut your carotid open instead of jugular, remember, sideways
you'll bleed out in under three minutes
or better yet don't do it you fucking retard
>>
>>51555441
>Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

This is "just be yourself" tier advice.
>>
When I was suicidal the only thing keeping me from doing it was the thought of my loved ones finding my body/mourning my death.

I never even attempted, just thought about it a lot.

Now that I've sort of gotten out of that world, I'm just bored. I don't want to die, but I have no reason to live. I'm just going to wait for my life to end naturally, but I'm ready for it whenever it comes.
>>
>>51559256
If I try to go for an Arabic country, the GRC will fuck me up because I've done too many jokes about that on a conversation on facebook with my friend.
>>
>>51554934
Fill a bathtub with hot water. Slice your wrists vertically and submerse them underwater. You should bleed out pretty quickly because the hot water won't allow coagulation.

That's the only way i can think of that wouldn't be too painful.

Slicing the right carotid artery in the neck would kill you really quickly and spill blood everywhere, but cutting the neck is hard and painful.
>>
File: 2000px-Arterial_System_en.svg.png (1 MB, 2000x2830) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Arterial_System_en.svg.png
1 MB, 2000x2830
Since this is 4chan, I'm going to assume nobody's actually been useful thus far, so here goes:

Death due to massive blood loss (technical term 'exsanguination') can occur at around 1/3rd level of blood loss, and more definitely at 2/3rd. I'm going to assume you're a standard white male, 18 years, average BMI, so you have around 5.5 liters of blood, meaning you want to lose ~3.5. liters.

You will need a bath or shower to drain the blood, or a bucket. You know, since you don't want to be a complete ass to the ones who have to clean after you.

Secondly you'll need a tourniquet, surgical IV needle and tubing. Amazon has all you need.

Medication that's nice to have:

* hypotension medicine (so that your blood pressure is high)
* anti-nauseousness medicine (because you'll definitely start feeling sick)
* anti-anxiety medicine (to keep you calm during the procedure - although getting a higher heartbeat wouldn't hurt)

The important thing is to lie down, but slightly raised and on your right side, so that gravity will continue to drain your artery once your heart starts to slow down. Your arm should be the lowest point of your body. Apply the tourniquet and needly, making sure

Average donation speed is around 65ml/min, so you can expect lightheadedness after 7 minutes, unconsciousness after 20 minutes. Death will take a while, as your heart becomes incapable of pumping the blood flow decreases, so estimate a good 4-5 hours before guaranteed death. Make sure nobody will interrupt you in the meanwhile.

Book a hotel room for the night in some town without telling anyone, make sure to have taken the medication in advance (follow the instructions). Lie down, apply the tubing (connect it to the drain), relax, watch some TV, and contemplate the impending eternity of non-existence.

Personally I'd choose another method, but it's your party/funeral.
>>
Bottle of schnapps in the mountains on a cold night. Fall asleep one last time
>>
File: beaner flag.png (384 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
beaner flag.png
384 KB, 2000x1143
10: go to mexico
20: remove head
99: goto 10
>>
>>51554934
Cut your aorta, slide a chefs knife through your ribs about 3/4 up, left side of your sternum.
Its quicker, easier then slashing your jugular.
Usually if a deer is walking towards me, put a bullet on the aorta and the deer just freezes and tips over after 2 steps. SO... ya, it works great.

Or you could just drive into a telephone pole ridiculously fast.
>>
>>51559096
What a comeback

0.00.05%
for your comment jidf shill.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.