[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with famous aryans blowing all their fortune and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 300x100
What's up with famous aryans blowing all their fortune and fame on chinks?
>>
>sugarmountain
>Aryan
>>
>>51554592
>Zuckerburg
>Aryan
that's not how this works...
>>
>>51554988

> 'Stralians

> Aryans
>>
>>51554592
Beta as fuck. All that money/fame and he marries and knocks up an ugly gook. I would already of had 10 children with the hottest women on earth by this time if I were him.
>>
>>51555130
and have your kids be too stupid to continue on your company? You lack the foresight Zuckerbergstein has
>>
>>51555130
>being kucked by child support payments
>willingly
That's why he's a gorillionaire and you're spending your Wednesday morning posting on a Pakistani pointillism board
>>
>>51554592
>jews
>white
>>
>>51555216
>cockroach
>>
>>51555194
>billions of dollars

meh, I could afford it and there he is wasting it on a mongoloid. Not like he's much of a catch though outside of his money.
>>
>>51555194
>pointillism

Neo-artists will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
>>
>>51555238

>t. Mizrahi jew
>>
>>51554988
It is if you ignore Hitler's autism
>>
>>51555550
>jew nose
>"aryan"

Just stfu already.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x250
>>51555377
>succeeded where Friendster and MySpace failed
>2nd youngest person to go from 0 to billionaire
>fastest rise to a market cap of 250 bn USD in history
>has the almighty Google shitting bricks
alri' la'
>>
>>51555550
The whole aryan thing is Hitler autism anyways.

Even then they're not really white. In general.
>>
>>51555661
Myspace didn't have the social networking the way facebook did. It was basically just custom webpages for narcissist, what zuckerberg did was going to happen anyways. He was just the first one to get it out there.
>>
>>51555238
>rat
>>
zukerburg is a cheat he deserves every thing bad he does to himself
don't be sorry for him
>>
>>51555664
Eh very few Ashkenazi Jews aren't white
>>
>>51555583
eh many german christians have noses like that

they're simply more prevalent among jews
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.