[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Finns become so upset when you remind them that all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: marshal_of_finland.jpg (24 KB, 315x474) Image search: [Google]
marshal_of_finland.jpg
24 KB, 315x474
Why do Finns become so upset when you remind them that all of their culture and civilization comes from Sweden, and that just about every notable Finn was of Swedish descent?

No troll answers, please.
>>
the truth always hurts
>>
because it's not true
a lie to make people unconformable, and it does
>>
Such as the language?
>>
We have a lack of knowledge in our own history and plenty of us have a low national self-esteem, so people get frustrated about it.
When there's just many unconfirmed theories about our origins people don't know how to say against any of the claims of that kind.
>>
I once tried to bait a fin with this while out drinking in Helsinki. He didn't fall for it, probably only the autists here that care.
>>
>>51556477
Which one?

The mandatory course in Swedish?

Yes that's ours.
>>
>>51553815
is that a meme picture or did that actually happen?
>>
>>51558135
Could be both. You're free to laugh now, because believe it or not that movie was made with our tax money.
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=DYAdqwv6yJc
A film of Mannerheim that was made in Kenia. + It was boring and unaccrate one.
They said to be made to make people more tolerant.
>>
>>51556754

Or maybe you were just too autistic for a regular Finn to even notice you.
>>
>>51558950
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=9cx-Gf8wOXs
The phenomenon caused by the movie was more interesting than the movie itself.
However it's not fun to watch what does the media put its money into. At least when it's about a tax funded channel.
>>
>>51556599
>When there's just many unconfirmed theories about our origins

you are turks man, a turkic ural-altai people that came to europe. now you know it, get normal.
>>
File: 133132951083586.jpg (3 KB, 127x128) Image search: [Google]
133132951083586.jpg
3 KB, 127x128
>>51553815
Because it is not factually accurate.
>some culture comes from Sweden Yes
>some culture comes from Russia
>some culture comes from Baltic region and from Europe
We are already multicultural society. /Mena/ if you can't behave like a decent human bean pls stay out.
>>
i dont mind. i cant change anything so why mind stuff like that. just enjoy the darkness and die.
>>
People care more about them beating us in ice hockey
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.