[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suddenly, all your neighbouring countries are tired of your country's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 414.jpg (9 KB, 206x225) Image search: [Google]
414.jpg
9 KB, 206x225
Suddenly, all your neighbouring countries are tired of your country's shit and decide to engage total war and with full intent of exterminating the whole population.And the rest of the world is placid over the invasion and the UN is showing deep concern but not doing much else. Oh and don't think that you're hot shit because you're on an island nation, your neighbouring countries can still make a naval and aerial invasion (looking at you Australia).

How fucked is your country? How fucked is you?
>>
Only India could take this post literally
>>
File: lets.jpg (49 KB, 401x500) Image search: [Google]
lets.jpg
49 KB, 401x500
>>51551243
youre a fucking faggot desu lad
>>
>>51551243
>strongest military to ever exist
we got this
>>
>>51551411
Good luck senpai
>>
>egypt, lebanon, 'syria', jordan

kek
>>
We have a long history of BTFOing coalitions of every country in the civilised world at once, we'll be fine
>>
File: Save_loaded.png (78 KB, 1116x726) Image search: [Google]
Save_loaded.png
78 KB, 1116x726
>>51551243
>How fucked is your country?

We have already infested a shitton of places all around the world, there is no way to scrub it out.
>>
>>51551243
Everyone on this planet will be fucked.
>>
>>51551926
Last time didn't turn out very good for us, mec. But now only England is a major threat.
>>
>>51551243
I guess Brasil would make it in 48 hours and Argentina maybe in a few weeks, but then they would fight each other. The beauty of being a buffer state.
>>
>>51551243
>Bulgaria,Ukraine,Moldova ,Hungary ,Serbia
>Russia not my neighbour any more

Yeah ,bring it on, they're all shit
>>
>Belgium
>Luxembourg
>Germany
>Switzerland
>Italy
>Spain
>Netherland
>Brazil
>Andorra
>Suriname
A bit scared t bh
>>
Damnit, not again.
>>
>>51551243
I think we may have more clay than Russia now.
>>
We win again
>>
Canadia do you ever not have a wet dream of big strong America defending your honor?
>>
>>51557424
This time we want ALL the tacos.

And the enchiritos.
>>
File: pet me chinkie.jpg (65 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
pet me chinkie.jpg
65 KB, 480x480
>>51551243
go back to china, jackie chan.
>>
File: finger.jpg (20 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
20 KB, 500x459
I push the button. Hopefully all of China's enemies will be wiped out (ie The World)

Goood bye, Comrades. It was a pleasure being Chinese with you. See you in the afterlife where hopefully I will also reincarnate as another Chinese.

P.S: Fuck Japan. After pushing this button they get extra nuked.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.