[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the relationship between Gulf countries, Levant countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 800x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 800x490
How is the relationship between Gulf countries, Levant countries and North African countries?

I heard they all hate each other but will still defend each other in the face of an outsider (non-Arab).

Where does Egypt fall? North African?
>>
everybody hates the gulf and Egypt
>>
>I heard they all hate each other but will still defend each other in the face of an outsider (non-Arab).
true too
>>
>>51550616
>anyone
>hating based oman
>>
>>51550616
Why does everybody hate Egypt?

I know Gulf countries are kinda shitty towards other Arabs
>>
>Why does everybody hate Egypt?
Egypt is par excellence the India of the arab world

>I know Gulf countries are kinda shitty towards other Arabs
and for being backwards and durka even by arab standards
>oman
I'm halfway sure nbody knows it exists
>>
arr rook same 2bh
>>
>>51550998
I've only met two Egyptians in my life and they were cool people

Ones white washed as fuck and the other was a Christian named Michael. Actually I think it was some Coptic variant of Michael but I can't remember.
>>
>central asia
>caucasus
wat
>>
Algerians like Moroccans and Tunisians a little bit. Pretend to like Palestine (nobody know the first thing about it). Think Turkey is OK. Hate Egypt. Dislike/don't care about the rest.
>>
>>51551202
What about Libya?
>>
>>51550529
>Caucasus is Central Asia
>Turkey is core
>>
>>51551233
They seem close geographically on a map but we're very separated and have rare contact with each other. Aside form the occasional joke about stupid Libyans or Gaddafi we don't care.

Tunisians are the ones that are close to them.
>>
Palestine
We love all of you silly bastards
>>
>>51551405
Libyans have a stereotype of being dumb?
>>
>>51551494

Thanks man
>>
>>51551233
Lybia is a gulf country 2bh
>>51551506
oh yeah
>>
>>51551506
They can't drive and education was shit. Don't believe Gaddafi stats
>>
>>51551583
You are welcome
>>
>>51551617
What do you mean? Because of their oil?

>>51551641
>They can't drive and education was shit. Don't believe Gaddafi stats

explain
>>
>>51551844
everything about it is gulf-ish(desert,tribes,oil,sharia law)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.