[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For that one Kazakh who is here sometimes, how did people in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
For that one Kazakh who is here sometimes,

how did people in your cunt view this movie? (if at all)
>>
They didn't care. Romanians on the other hand were pretty butthurt.
>>
>>51549105
Why, did he call them gypsies?
>>
>>51549145
Only gypsies from that village were butthurt. They lied to them about what kind of movie are they recording, they told them it's some sort of documentary about poverty. Almost everyone shown in that village is an actual local, his "sister" included (none of them spoke English as far as I know, so the gypsess didn't know she called her a prostitute and so on).
>>
>>51549145
Because the Romani people traditionally came from India and settled in Romania, Hunagary, etc., with the largest concentration now being in modern Romania. (Although Canada is working overtime to change that)
>>
File: eww.png (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eww.png
98 KB, 600x600
>>51549299
So that was a gypsy he pashed then?
>>
>>51549105
I don't get why they didn't just make Borat a Romanian instead of a Kazakh
>>
>>51548848
They were initially butthurt, then tourism happened because of it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134025/Glorious-nation-Kazakhstan-salute-Borat-After-banning-film-country-ridiculed-comic-THANK-tourist-boom.html
>>
>>51548848
Everyone here thought it was about a Russian. Explained to a lot of people it was a parody of a Kazakh guy, that there are no trees in Kazakhstan and it was filmed in gypo land.
>>
>>51549559
I would assume because people actually knew Romanians whereas Kazakhstan was just another no-name third world sounding country.
>>
>>51549765
>no-name third world sounding country
>best potassium in the whole world

pick one amerifat
>>
>>51549765
This 2bh. I thought Kazahks were Kurds and Slavs until I actually saw a picture of then
>>
File: o-BANANAS-facebook.jpg (480 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-BANANAS-facebook.jpg
480 KB, 2000x1000
>>51549873
The first one.

Potassium is a fucking element. Unless, you make the BANANAS, you're not getting any recognition for it.
>>
>Voyadt
What that kike meant by this?
>>
>>51549105
>a country that isn't Kazakhstan was used to make Kazakhstan look shitty
Given the circumstances, I understand their asspain.
>>
>>51549939
He was joking. Also it could be something like potassium chloride or potassium iodide.
>>
File: 1445102672180.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1445102672180.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>>51549765
>another no-name third world sounding country
>still nicer-looking than Romania
>>
>>51550100
Just realized I forgot almost everything about the movie.

I should watch it again. I just remember retard on my hockey team quoting it in the locker room constantly. Easily, the worst fucking part of that movie was how quotable it was.
>>
I was planning on travelling to Kazakhstan before my circumstances changed and everyone I mentioned it do just though I was being a memer
>>
>>51550194
Yeah it's sucks how quotable it is. Pause. NAAAT.
>>
>>51549105
>visit Saskatoon
>this asian girl walks by and smiles at me
>she comes back a minute later
>asks me to take her picture
>shes like a shorter version of that volleyball player
>end up talking
>don't know much about kazakhstan that I can to her about
>cosmodrome, some hockey players, Almaty and Astana
>slip something about Borat
>she gets really upset
>tells me it was filmed in 'poland'
>says kazakhstan is not like that
>tells me she is sad
>asks me to ask her why
>she says people only think of her country like that
>says she wants to kill Borat
>>
>>51550169
I mean it's only nicer because it's largely uninhabited but yeah.

I can just imagine Vee monroe's butthurt voice in this thread.
>>
>>51550239
did u fug :DDDD
>>
>>51550275
It's nicer because it has a large amount of oil.
>>
>>51550314
I guess that's why they have some nice buildings but Arabia has lots of oil too. Would not call that a nice country. Not nicer than Kazakhstan anyway.

Not nicer than Canada either for that matter.
>>
>>51549105
>Romanians on the other hand were pretty butthurt.

Not true, we loved the movie. unlike Italy, we like jokes and humour .
>>
We were butthurt because people knew he was from Kazakh and the places were cherry picked the worst places from Romania.I know countries like Italy , Spain and Germany don't even have that low quality places , but it's sad to see people beating their dicks on us because our country just doesn't have MONEY!
>>
>>51553704
I am planning to make biracial babies using services of surrogate mother, do romanian women have strong genes?
>>
>>51554946
Fuck off Borat
>>
File: 14442207989850.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
14442207989850.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>>51555078
>>
>>51555166
Well what was your opinion on the film? Is it still banned there, or did they lift it?
>>
>>51556126
Everyone who wanted to watch watched it, its not even funny, cohen as an ali g was way more funny
>>
>>51549562
His Guide to Britain was some fucking funny stuff too-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDW4hTWbRYs
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.