[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you HAD to live in a south-east asian country, which one would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: south_east_asia_map.jpg (264 KB, 1204x765) Image search: [Google]
south_east_asia_map.jpg
264 KB, 1204x765
If you HAD to live in a south-east asian country, which one would you chose? Why?
>>
File: 1424921186709.png (29 KB, 1000x1057) Image search: [Google]
1424921186709.png
29 KB, 1000x1057
Singapore might be nice for many people because it's first world and shit but no.It's very competitive living in a country where you have to work very hard and only earn an small apartment that you can buy for only 99 years.

But if I have too,I would probably go with Thailand.They may have some problem but those guys are the most happy go lucky and cheerful southeast asian lads exist
>>
Australia.
>>
Indonesia
>>
>>51548754
this
>>
>>51548754
this
>>
Thailand for the boipussy
>>
Being that I'm a skilless NEET, I probably deserve East Timor where I could half-ass teaching English before I end up dead in a swamp somewhere.
>>
>>51548714
Happy enough that 2% of the male population goes on HRT. Right.
>>
Vietnam, so I can freely hate chinks.

t. Chink
>>
File: welcome.jpg (293 KB, 1248x1103) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
293 KB, 1248x1103
>>51547990
To anyone answering anything other than "Thailand" or "Australia" - enjoy being murdered.
>>
>>51549670
>Canada
>YES
>>
I suppose Darwin can be considered SEA
>>
Malaysia. Singapore seems too crowded for me and Malaysia is slightly richer than Thailand.
>>
>>51548754
Alright use this map then
>>
I don't need or want to move, no other country in that region has enough freedom and liberty worth even considering.

>having Muslim neighbors
>having Chinese neighbors
No thanks, the money is better sure but freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is way better.
>>
Singapore. Only place that isn't a complete shithole and they have the best grills.
>>
Either malaysia or indonesia
malaysia because it's nearly developed and a rich country.
indonesia because i's my country and I'm used to it.
>>
>Everybody thinks we are a shithole
Literally kek.
>>
>>51551321
We are a shithole but its our shithole.
>>
>>51551524
>Out with da barkada in The Fort and Tomas Morato
>Lunch at Maginhawa and or Lilac
>Aftternoon at Magnolia
>Diner at SM Aura, Vikings
>Night at tagaytay
M8
>>
>>51547990
Tough call. Normally I'd say the Philippines because they're Christian and a former colony but I really want a qt trap gf.

So Thailand I guess.
>>
>>51549670
>welcometugal
>>
Philippines, so I can vote to be reannexed by the United States, and the move back to the mainland while the oligarchs get booted out of power.
>>
>>51547990
Singapore
>>
>>51551321
Have you ever actually been to a 1st world country
>>
>>51547990
Philippines.
Girls are cute.
>>
Philipines because my name wouldn't stand out as much as in other places
>>
>live in Singapore
>die of boredom
>>
>>51552411
Yes really, not much different except the traffic , people and skyscrappers
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.