[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his language possesses a case system! all the world leaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: chink-laugh.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
chink-laugh.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>his language possesses a case system!

all the world leaders (russia isn't a world leader) don't have your faggy case systems

maybe you'd be able to do shit if you weren't wasting your time declining your nouns, poorfags
>>
Nigger what are you smoking? The west rules the world and the west uses cases.
>>
>>51543568
english, spanish, and french lack cases outside of some archaisms

only germanikeks and slavpoors have preserved them
>>
>>51543851
You use a genetiv s among other things. Seems to me you don't know what you're taking about desu senpai
>>
>>51543851
Oh I thought you were talking about upper case and lower case. Since you didn't capitalize fucking anything in your OP that seemed to confirm it.
>>
File: straw cuck boat painter.jpg (951 KB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
straw cuck boat painter.jpg
951 KB, 3648x2736
>>51543568
>>51544007
>Oh I thought you were talking about upper case and lower case

American boat painters ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>51543473

Great powers whose languages had highly-developed case systems: Roman Empire, USSR, Mongol Empire, German Empire, Macedonian Empire, Japan (sort of), Umayyad Caliphate (Classical Arabic)....
>>
>>51544060
strawboss is a boat painter?
>>
>>51545070
Sure am. Have any boats that need painting, Pedro?
>>
>>51545100
Not really. Can't think of anything you could paint for me.
>>
cases are s nice study for the evolution of the language since early indo-european did have them
Sanskrit and tamil and latin has it
over time they got dropped
>>
File: DSCN0957.jpg (914 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0957.jpg
914 KB, 2000x1500
>>51545169
I also do fancy knot work.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.