[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did she get so much followers and new audi? instagram.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: TNmCNE8Fli4.jpg (236 KB, 1364x1364) Image search: [Google]
TNmCNE8Fli4.jpg
236 KB, 1364x1364
how did she get so much followers and new audi?

instagram.com/olgachocolate/

t. have the same body as her
>>
File: 14181680265420.png (122 KB, 597x512) Image search: [Google]
14181680265420.png
122 KB, 597x512
eh
>>
Olga is such an unattractive name.
>>
>>51541791
>have the same body as her
whore yourself out on instagram then
>>
she has a nice face as well.
>>
>>51541791
I have the same body as her too.

t. definitely 100% verified female
>>
>>51541852
She's probably whoring herself to some business guy who bought her the audi, and paid some asians to bot her to prominence.
>>
>>51541944
the point is she has what she has because she's whoring herself out in some way. if OP has a nice face and the same body she could do the same
>>
She's probably taking trips to Dubai to have Arabs piss and shit in her mouth.

Can someone post those Polish girls from Instagram who who went to Dubai to whore themselves?
>>
>>51541791
OP please be my gf I will buy you things and do anything for you I will love you and work hard for you and be faithful and always listen to you please OP ill be your boyfriend I will be a very good boyfriend OP please consider me OP email me OP i need to be your boyfriend be my gf email me please op

OP please i love you already I love the way you type and the memes you use (t. thats a good meme very solid meme respectable meme) im cool and easy to talk to and nice and smart and have money please op

please op
>>
>>51541791
Why do you think she included her email?
She's a high-end prostitute.
>>
>>51542048
sry, I have a boyfriend, but we can be good friends :3
>>
>>51543702
toure that gay russian poster arent you
>>
>>51541984
i came in here to post that

not sure what it is with them being obsessed with excreting on western women
>>
I've just realised girls spend about as much time planning their next instagram photo as I do planning my next shitpost thread
>>
>>51543871
Should get money for shitposting 2bh
>>
>>51541791
prostitute for saudi princes
>>
>>51543928
i dont want to be hooker
>>
i fucked much more beatiful russian prostitutes in turkey for less than 100$

since yellow bastard (putin) doesnt allow russians to travel turkey, we need you /int/ to come and fuck russian prostitues.
>>
>>51541791
Are you grill???

pls be in chernobyl
>>
many russia girls have this body but few post them
>>
>>51541791
>>51541804
>have the same body as her
trannies don't count faggot
>>
>>51543702
did you email me
>>
>>51544803
Hes the same kike that has been making threads pretending to be a girl the last 2 years
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.