[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why americans are so rich, holly shit. Here are usa car sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: пнгшр.jpg (77 KB, 253x665) Image search: [Google]
пнгшр.jpg
77 KB, 253x665
Why americans are so rich, holly shit.
Here are usa car sales in November 2015.

Mercesed more than VW? What the fuck?
Bmw + Mercedes 65k in one fucking month new fucking cars?! wut?
>>
Its called not being poor, Piotr
>>
>>51540687
If you look at those figures alone, then yes, the USA is rich. BUT .. if you look at what percentage of the country can actually afford this, you get a completely different picture. The US is in many ways similar to the oil-rich countries, in that a tiny percentage owns an alarming amount of the wealth, and the overwhelming population are either barely scraping by or outright poor.
>>
>>51540687

the cheapest mercedes is 30k now
>>
>>51540687
Everyone puts themselves in debt to buy overpriced rubbish. Barely anyone can afford to piss away their money the way I think you think Americans do.
>>
>>51540880
This. Much of that expenditure is debt. People will finance a new car, drive it for 6 months, sell it back to the dealership, and roll that debt towards the next car. The dealership will then resell the used car at a more reasonable price, and the car may change hands up to 10 times before finally dying.
>>
>>51540866
if i will have 30k i can live 10 years in russia without working
>>
>>51541314
cant do that here

also i live in the sf bay area so DEFINITELY cant do that here :(
>>
>>51540687
most of them are leased or loaned
>>
>>51541385
SF Bay area? 30K would last .. a month? maybe 2
NY City has 1-bedroom apartments going for $5k a month
>>
>>51541439
>1-bedroom apartments going for $5k a month
Its 6-8K in the bay area.
>>
>>51541385
i live here too wanna meet up and cuddle and tell each other stories about funny things we saw on 4chan
>>
>>51541314
I've got 30k saved. Where should I move? You don't live in a cabin in Siberia or something do you?
>>
It also comes with a nice 10 year debt. If you are going to pay for it the next 8 years why not just make it 10?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.