[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate the entire religion of Islam because of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 34
I mean, should you hate all Christians because of abortion clinic bombers and Westboro Baptist Church?
>>
File: b8.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: ImperialistEurope.jpg (132 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
ImperialistEurope.jpg
132 KB, 1584x1584
>>51538820
No, they are hated because unlike Jesus, their prophet spread the faith by the sword. They also conquered and enslaved a third of Europe, but throw a fit because Israel.
Fuck em.
>>
They're hated because they're not a failed religion like christianity is. Inside of every islamophobic there is a great jealousy.
>>
Anti-democratic
Anti-knowledge
>>
>>51538820
>1/3 of muslims believe if you leave islam you should be killed
"ok"
>>
>>51538934

ISIS IS COMING FOR YOU SPAIN!
>>
>>51538820
Success breeds jealousy!
>>
>>51538954
so you are so pro knowledge then anon?

are you a researcher in a university?
>>
File: Black Pitaya.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Black Pitaya.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>>51538934
>Average Spaniard
>>
>30 minutes later
>450 replies and 85 images omitted
>>
File: Superior people2.jpg (1 MB, 1424x2438) Image search: [Google]
Superior people2.jpg
1 MB, 1424x2438
>>51538820
D A I L Y

R E M I N D E R
>>
>>51538961
No they aren't. They're just a bunch of impostors receiving money and weapons from israel and the west. Their only goal is to create terror and paranoia making the people demand a new world order.
>>
>>51538971

>it's a 'if you don't like something, why don't you personally build it/make it happen' argument

Elementary school called, they want their argument back
>>
File: cervantes.jpg (9 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
cervantes.jpg
9 KB, 236x214
>>51539012
Ok ahmed
>>
File: Hagia_Sophia_Mars_2013.jpg (1 MB, 2284x1608) Image search: [Google]
Hagia_Sophia_Mars_2013.jpg
1 MB, 2284x1608
>>51538820
Westerners and Muslims never got a long, they're mostly incompatible.
>>
>>51538820

People are scared and confused about the concept of Jihad. If the religion distanced itself from the idea of rightful killing, then more of these suicides would seem like the acts of madmen rather than just stuff Muslims just do
>>
>>51539041
>cervantes
>cerdespues

If you think that just because of being realist I'm not a native spaniard (>inb4 there are "native" spaniards more than basques) you're wrong. The islamic conquest was the best thing that never happened to this country, they got a failed piece of land and transformed it into the cultural hearth of the world.
>>
>>51538820
The difference is those few nutcases are following their religion properly, whereas protestants arent even real christians.
>>
>>51538971
No, but I do a fair bit of reading about historical events in my free time. I've studied Islamic history and all indications point to Islam to being shit.
>>
>>51539047
>Westerners and Muslims never got a long, they're mostly incompatible.

it's europe that obsessed with Muslims m8. If you look at medeival writings Muslims couldn't give two shits about europe while europenas were painting intellectual victories over averroes

Muslims didn't massacare the local christian population anywhere, while whenever christians ruled they killed anyone that didn't convert, oppressed the converted kek. Check it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
>>
Why is there not one developed First World country that's majority Muslim.
>>
File: Steuben Bataille de Poitiers.png (3 MB, 1600x1316) Image search: [Google]
Steuben Bataille de Poitiers.png
3 MB, 1600x1316
>>51539085
Africa starts at the Pyrenees for a reason
>>
File: 20130921_woc448_1190.png (210 KB, 1190x670) Image search: [Google]
20130921_woc448_1190.png
210 KB, 1190x670
>>51539155
>Why is there not one developed First World country that's majority Muslim.

CAUSE

THE

NEW

WORLD

NIGGA
>>
>>51538820
Because Islam doesn't belong in Europe.
>>
>>51539195
UAE is a first world country, but there is no first world country that can credit Islam for its success. Religion as a whole does more harm than good
>>
>>51539139
>Muslims didn't massacare the local christian population anywhere

Muslims literally wiped out an entire branch of christianity that ran all along half the silk road and had emmisaries in the courts of chinese emperors. Killed everyone in northern africa to the point that there was nobody even around to take stone from old roman monuments to use as building materials (which is why they are preserved today), and abducted hundreds of thousands of christians in southern europe from their beds in raids to use as slaves

They burned an indian library with copies of much of the library of alexandria and set out a campaign to eradicate any book that did not agree with the quran. The vaunted classical knowledge liberals claim islam preserved was merely that that it didnt wipe out. we would have so much more with out them.

The spanish inquisition was wholly justified at this point. You can say that morally killing is wrong, and i would agree with you, but if every single muslim was slaughtered today, while wrong, it would not be unjust, as the scales are tipped so far that simple death of the entire ideology would not undo the damage it has caused the world in both cultural and intellectual areas, as well as human suffering.
>>
>>51539155
Are you retarded? First world countries only exist in the West and are the same countries that won WWI. Countries like Japan and Singapore depend on a lot of factors, like geography, IP, foreign, demographics etc.
>>
>>51538820
You know, I consider myself as part of the left, but trying to discredit the fact that islam promotes violence is retarded. This whole thing of, "hurr durr, those are not real muslims, these are" is a fallacy. No true Scotsman fallacy to be precise.
And no, I also don't support christianity, because all religions always lead to violence sooner or later, even buddhism. If the religion somehow manages to surpass the violence it leads, (it doesn't), there is always the ignorance left. I am somehow ok with ignorance as long as it doesn't hurts people, but this is not the case with any religion.
>inb4 fedora and reddit
Now, knowing this, islam is actually worse than christianity in the sense that it promotes violence in a more direct manner.

Does this justify the enormous xenophobia refugees suffer? Of course not, and the ones trying to use those facts as nationalism propaganda are just as despicable as terrorists. But don't delude yourself, not every criticism of islam comes from a xenophobic perspective.
>>
>>51539227
Christianity neither

Both islam and christianity were born in the same area and both tried to expand to Europe

One successfully did. But that doesn't change its semitic origin.

European history and culture is keked by semitics in every way. Even nowadays we're ruled by jews, praying to a semitic god.
>>
>>51539317
>refugees
They're not refugees.
>>
>>51539279
No no no, you don't understand. Muslims are and have always been victims. Do you even 2015?
>>
>>51539139
>"Muslims didn't massacare the local christian population anywhere"
>In response to a post with a picture of the Hagia Sophia

Lol, okay Ahmed
>>
Because it's easier to paint a billion people with one brush than analyze every single one
>>
>>51538820
Why does everyone presume that people that are against Islam aren't also against Christianity.

Believe in God all you want, you know in your heart religion is bullshit and it enables terrorists.
>>
>>51539350
Yeah, they are only tourists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
War is fun.
>>
>>51539195
+1 for made up data

fucking nobody knows what the price of wheat was in 1542
>>
File: nowar.jpg (60 KB, 599x446) Image search: [Google]
nowar.jpg
60 KB, 599x446
>>51539424
They're illegal economic immigrants.
>>
>Why do people hate the entire religion of Islam because of a few nutcases
Hate is a strong word, but it's not just because of a few nutcases.

>I mean, should you hate all Christians because of abortion clinic bombers and Westboro Baptist Church?
See, you're comparing apples to oranges now. Hate Islam, but don't hate Christianity, hate Christians instead. I'm not falling for those tricks.
>>
>>51539345
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Civilised West 1.jpg (670 KB, 1428x1824) Image search: [Google]
Civilised West 1.jpg
670 KB, 1428x1824
>>51539279
>Muslims literally wiped out an entire branch of christianity that ran all along half the silk road and had emmisaries in the courts of chinese emperors. Killed everyone in northern africa to the point that there was nobody even around to take stone from old roman monuments to use as building materials (which is why they are preserved today), and abducted hundreds of thousands of christians in southern europe from their beds in raids to use as slaves

Killing isn't good for economy, taxing is better

>They burned an indian library with copies of much of the library of alexandria and set out a campaign to eradicate any book that did not agree with the quran. The vaunted classical knowledge liberals claim islam preserved was merely that that it didnt wipe out. we would have so much more with out them.

Christians actually burnt it, look it up

>The spanish inquisition was wholly justified at this point. You can say that morally killing is wrong, and i would agree with you, but if every single muslim was slaughtered today, while wrong, it would not be unjust, as the scales are tipped so far that simple death of the entire ideology would not undo the damage it has caused the world in both cultural and intellectual areas, as well as human suffering.

Look at Europe, Middle East. ME has FAR more religious diversity than europe, despite the VAST majority being Muslims while in Europe it was alwasy convert or die. Christianity was spread by crusades, mostly crusades inside europe and the eastern borders.

>>51539276
silly

>>51539357
you're in south america, and you think christians are peaceful?!

>>51539371
>>In response to a post with a picture of the Hagia Sophia
Hagia Sophia never removed the picture of jesus and Mary. Ottomans weren't interested in bathing in blood of christians, when they could put valuable work force to other uses. Unlike crazy jesusnuts who topped the scoreboard for the last 2000 years.
>>
I just find it funny that people believe that Muslim terrorists are committing these acts of terror out of the blue. They think it has absolutely nothing to do with what western countries do to the middle-east.

It's a complete lack of ignorance and blame shedding that's lead to Islam becoming public enemy #1.

They all have a reason why they jihad, although it is destructive to fight fire with fire.

It takes two to tango. Nobody is innocent in this world. Muslims, Christians, Jews...

They've all fucked up one another.
>>
Please, compare the death toll from "christian extremists" to the death toll from Muslim nutties in the past decade. The fact that I can name about ten different Muslim terrorist groups from this time period while I can't name a SINGLE Christian one ought to be enough.
>>
>>51539514

t. muhammad
>>
File: 90% civilian palestinians.png (268 KB, 2040x1022) Image search: [Google]
90% civilian palestinians.png
268 KB, 2040x1022
>>51539526
>Please, compare the death toll from "christian extremists" to the death toll from Muslim nutties in the past decade. The fact that I can name about ten different Muslim terrorist groups from this time period while I can't name a SINGLE Christian one ought to be enough.

UMM
>>
>>51539526
>Please, compare the death toll from "christian extremists" to the death toll from Muslim nutties in the past decade. The fact that I can name about ten different Muslim terrorist groups from this time period while I can't name a SINGLE Christian one ought to be enough.

UMM

http://www.psr.org/assets/pdfs/body-count.pdf
>>
>>51538901
>unlike Jesus
>unlike Jesus
>unlike Jesus

Guatemalan education, everyone.
t. Ancestors probably turned by sword point.
>>
>>51539542
They're Jews, not Christians. Herpidy derp.
>>
File: 1448402190455.jpg (30 KB, 724x645) Image search: [Google]
1448402190455.jpg
30 KB, 724x645
historically violent people which the europeans got tangled up in multiple defensive wars against

incompatible cultures with wildly different social norms and yet still flock to the west in droves for money

oh, and extremism of course
>>
>>51539542
>>51539568

>government forces are religions now
>>
>>51539484
You do know that there are far more refugees outside of Europe, right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population
Most of them are in neighboring countries, where the refugee population makes up more than 50% of the total population of the country.
The influx of refugees you are accepting, and by you I mean Germany, isn't as big as it could be. By any means.
>>
File: 1448382094055.jpg (24 KB, 464x471) Image search: [Google]
1448382094055.jpg
24 KB, 464x471
>>51539584
>>51539568
>>
>>51539580
Didn't you get Christianized by Swedish crusaders?
>>
File: image.png (334 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334 KB, 640x1136
>>51538901
>Guatemala
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>>51538820
>>
>>51539514
>They think it has absolutely nothing to do with what western countries do to the middle-east.
See, I could agree with that if the majority of terrorist attacks were done by Afghans and Iraqis, but they're not.

No, the terrorists are using the actions of other countries as an excuse to further their political goals and as a pretext for legitimacy, but it's complete bullshit.
>>
>>51539598
>>government forces are religions now

UMM
>>
you stupid fucks can't into history
the west has had no interest in promoting secularism in the muslim majority areas.

CIA and britbongs removed secular leaders in Iran because they chimped out over oil

Gaddafi was secular. Keeping those shitholes mudslime is benificial to the the powers that be. you can control the population with religion
>>
>>51539602
>Most of them are in neighboring countries
All of them are in neighboring countries. You are legally not a refugee if you do not settle in the first country available to you.

Everyone else is a migrant and a leech.
>>
>>51539542
This has nothing to do with Christians, religious extremism or terrorism, and frankly the numbers are completely unimpressive when compared to those of terrorist organizations.

I know seeing an Israeli flag immediately triggers a disgusting Muslim like you to rant about MUH PALIES but please, control yourself.
>>
>>51538820
nice taqqiya
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 628x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 628x664
>>51538820
>a few nut cases
>>
>>51539626

t.abdul
>>
File: biisba.jpg (246 KB, 650x899) Image search: [Google]
biisba.jpg
246 KB, 650x899
>>51539611
Yep. The legend of bishop Henry is pretty hilarious. And not just the ending.
>>
>>51538820

>abortion

Christianity is against abortion u dumbfuck
>>
>>51539508
>randomly making stuff up
christianity never attacked india, india was quite strictly a conflict between muslims and hindus, with some sikhs thrown in here and there.

christianity was spread mostly nonviolently. byzanitum used it as a political tool. They basically showed off their wealth, then said 'you can be like us!', created christian nations bordering them to act as buffer zones.

Apart from hunting down a few heretical factions there is really no religious war within europe, more like europeans are barbarians and religion kept them from fighting each other, and when they did want to fight each other, they had to make up reasons that it was allowable by getting permission from the pope.

meanwhile it is the primary directive of islam to spread via conquest . muhammad was doing it when he died, and his immediate contemporaries continued doing it afterwards

>eastern borders
the east was christian before it moved to the west. the east only stopped being christian after the muslims conquored it.

All of the middle east and northern africa was christian, by peaceful conversion due to missionaries. Every single shred of land we now think of as muslim was christian before islam came around, all that land belongs to the west, western civilization is a mediteranian based on, not a western europe base one, the europe we have now is just the shreds of what is left mixed in with some barbarian influences.

Only AFTER christendom repelled some of muslim incursion into europe did anyone adopt a 'convert or leave' attitude, understandably, because only other christians could be trusted not to just sell your family into slavery to the nearest muslim raiders.
>>
>>51539602
They're illegal economic immigrants. They don't meet legal criteria necessary for a refugee status.
>>
>>51539655
>I know seeing an Israeli flag immediately triggers a disgusting Muslim like you to rant about MUH PALIES but please, control yourself.

UMM
>>
>>51539634
>CIA and britbongs removed secular leaders in Iran because they chimped out over oil

The British had nothing to do with removing the Shah in 79, that was Jimmy Carter the lover of all things Islamic.
>>
>>51538820
any religion that restricts your diet is haram.
>>
>>51539702

t.abdul
>>
>>51539698
Alright lad.
>>
File: Mossadeghmohammad.jpg (7 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
Mossadeghmohammad.jpg
7 KB, 300x384
>>51539703
talking about this man here
>>
>>51539690
>speaking of Christianity as one entity
>>
>>51539696
>christianity was spread mostly nonviolently

>he doesn't know how Charlemagne converted the Frisians and Saxons by the sword
>he doesn't know about the crusades waged in Finland and the Baltic region
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 369x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 369x395
>>51538820
>>
>>51538820
>should you hate all Christians because of abortion clinic bombers and Westboro Baptist Church?

yes actually
>>
>>51539623
I agree.

People like Abu-Bakr Baghdadi use religion as a medium for power while portraying ISIS as an inviting community to young, disgruntled Muslims. As well as fanatics who follow more extreme ideologies.

It's promoted as a retribution unit for what non-Muslims did to the Muslim countries but you know what's the funny thing?

The biggest victims from the hands of ISIS is Muslims. They've slaughtered them more than non-Muslims.

Those refugees dying at sea trying to get away from them is also ISIS's fault.

Also Iran and Saudi are notorious for using Islam as a means of political gain.
>>
File: Korstog.jpg (113 KB, 799x484) Image search: [Google]
Korstog.jpg
113 KB, 799x484
>>51539696
>christianity never attacked india, india was quite strictly a conflict between muslims and hindus, with some sikhs thrown in here and there.
>christianity was spread mostly nonviolently. byzanitum used it as a political tool. They basically showed off their wealth, then said 'you can be like us!', created christian nations bordering them to act as buffer zones.

No
>>
>>51539746
You're completely mixing up 1953 with 1979 when you say the British removed secularist leaders. That wasn't what happened with the 53 coup, it's what happened when Carter allowed the secularist Shah to be deposed by durka-durkas.
>>
>>51538820
Be a white person and go to Brussels.

You will understand how the hate is born.
>>
File: muscles from brussels.jpg (5 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
muscles from brussels.jpg
5 KB, 150x150
>>51539790
>Be a white person and go to Brussels.
maybe you should have some muscles, puspus. It's a rough town
>>
>>51539781
And off the record, no Iran was not a secularist country pre-revolution no matter how many photos of girls in miniskirts from the 70s that IIDF spams. Outside of Tehran, people were still living in the Middle Ages.
>>
>>51538901
>unlike Jesus
>>
>>51539781
No, the British and Americans forced a coup to remove Mossadegh because he nationalized the Iranian oil industry.

Read up on your history.
>>
>>51539845
Jesus wasn't a child rapist warlord desu.
>>
>>51539781
shit you're right la
>>
>>51539869
>No, the British and Americans forced a coup to remove Mossadegh because he nationalized the Iranian oil industry.

That is correct; he was a Soviet plant that had to be removed from there. But >>51539634 has his history completely confused.
>>
File: 1447451528408.jpg (47 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1447451528408.jpg
47 KB, 330x315
>>51539000
>cleantugal
>>
File: 1447472422862.png (194 KB, 382x597) Image search: [Google]
1447472422862.png
194 KB, 382x597
>>51538820
westboro baptist church are literally not even Christians, like they dont even meet for any sort church service.

They literally exist to make money out of baiting people into lawsuits
>>
>>51539817
I'm a big guy but the thing is when I get stared at in a shitty, aggressive way by every 2nd mudskin I see I get mad as well. And you wouldn't like me when I'm mad. At the end of the day the anger stays, even when you leave the place.
>>
>>51539910
>That is correct; he was a Soviet plant that
Wait wut.
>>
>>51538820
Because I hate irrationality and not eating pork or praying in a certain direction and other stupid shit has shown Islam is one of the most irrational religions around
>>
>>51539932
What I said. Mossadeq was put up to it by Moscow so they could gain access to the Persian Gulf. Russian interest in Iran goes back to the 18th century.
>>
>>51539706
Christianity used to forbid shellfish until the Catholics rewrote the bible
>>
>>51539923
>I'm a big guy
>you wouldn't like me when I'm mad

Do you have a mask on?
>>
>>51539953
I wish man, I wish.
>>
There's no moderate Muslims; there are only Muslims who don't actively follow or care about their religion and may as well be agnostics.
>>
>>51539910
> he was a Soviet plant that had to be removed from there.

do you now understand why the middle-east hates western imperialism?

They have to interfere with everything to benefit themselves.

The Shah was put in power so the Brits could receive oil for pennies, but somehow the guy who nationalized the oil industry to Irans benefit has to be removed
>>
>>51539916
But their church and said service is featured in those documentaries about them.
>>
>>51539950
Shellfish was forbidden in fact for health reasons; you can get extremely sick eating the stuff especially before refrigeration existed.
>>
>>51539869
>>51539972
Oh wait, you're the asshurt Iranian diaspora in Canada. Never mind. It took me a few seconds to realize who I was replying to.
>>
>>51539950
I don't care about the past, im talking about now. Only retard religions restrict diet.
>>
>>51539972
>They have to interfere with everything to benefit themselves.
That's literally every country with the capacity to do so, but you never hear about "Eastern Imperialism."
>>
>>51539585
>that pic
i dare you to find description of muslim better than this
>>
File: PHO-10Sep26-255329.jpg (226 KB, 1024x690) Image search: [Google]
PHO-10Sep26-255329.jpg
226 KB, 1024x690
>>51539985
that was literally a ploy

if you go to topeka this sunday there wont be anyone there worshiping. I guarantee it
>>
>>51539985
>>51540030
They technically have a church, but nobody except Fred Phelps's inbred family attends it.
>>
>>51539883

but his followers were
>>
>>51540061
I don't know any Christians who fly planes into buildings, chop off women's clitorises, and walk into crowded shopping centers with an explosive pack. If you can name some, I'd like to know of them.
>>
>>51540086
African Christians cut off clits.
>>
>>51540010
I'm not Iranian diaspora. Just because somebody redpills you on how shit really is, doesn't mean it's some vain nationalist speaking.

And thank you for conceding I am correct.

>>51540016
The Soviets wanted sea access and encouraged Iran to pursue its own interests i.e nationalizing the oil industry.

The West wanted cheap oil from Iran so they forced a coup to remove a democratically elected president to replace him with a complacent monarchy who was shit at his job.

So tell me, western imperialism or eastern "imperialism"?
>>
>>51539749
>he doesnt know what mostly means
>>
>>51540107
>The Soviets wanted sea access

Thank you, you admitted it. Now you may go back to Isfahan and fuck a goat, Ardashir. But I know you'd rather live in Canada on welfare, so...
>>
>>51540048
There's also that guy who "was totally an atheist and was gonna confront Phelps until he saw the wisdom in his words and the angels fly out of his butt" *cough* horseshit *cough*

>>51540086
Female genital mutilation is practiced amongst Christian groups in East and West Africa. It's got nothing to do with Islam, it's a cultural thing.

>>51540107
Indonesia wanted minerals in West Papua, so they invaded.
China wants the Spratlys for gas exploration, so they're taking it by force.
India doesn't like Nepal's new constitution, so they're blockading the entire country.
Thailand wanted more land, so it invaded Laos and conquered Isaan, then Laos turned to France for help.

Are these examples of "Western Imperialism"?
>>
>>51540132
So what if they wanted sea access?

How is that detrimental to Iran?

You're so ignorant that you actually believe SOMEHOW the coup was good for Iran. And that SOMEHOW Mossadegh was bad for Iran.

Some serious mental gymnastic you are doing right now.

>and then the petty insults and accusations I'm Iranian

Haha. Clearly you aren't well versed on the Middle East. You're a "patriot" who undeniably supports his imperialistic government despite it being at the expense of other countries.
>>
>>51538820
>should you hate all Christians because of abortion clinic bombers and Westboro Baptist Church
>Christians
*Protestants
>>
>>51540166
When was the last time Thailand overthrew a democratically elected government in the Middle East? What does Laos have to do with Iran or Iraq?

The Middle East hates western imperialism because it affects them, and it has so for a very long time.
>>
>>51539666
I don't know how true that is, but I have absolutely no respect for that disgusting belief system. I don't even care what I'm labeled.
>>
>>51540178
>So what if they wanted sea access?
I'm sure that Poland and Czechoslovakia would be happy to argue that 45 years of occupation was necessary for Soviet security needs as well.

>and then the petty insults and accusations I'm Iranian

Come on, who are you kidding. I've seen your shitposts before and you're in the official /int/ Troll Index along with Irish Commie Guy, Straw Boss, and that Russian diaspora in Germany.
>>
>>51540166
Forgot the Chinese occupation of Tibet.
>>
>>51540214
I wasn't talking about the Middle East, I was talking about interference. It's not cultural, it's opportunistic. That's why you have emerging "imperialism" by Saudi Arabia and Iran. It won't be long before China is exercising its "imperialism" there too.

Also, a hundred years is not a very long time at all.
>>
>>51540311
>That's why you have emerging "imperialism" by Saudi Arabia and Iran

On top of that, we have a colossal incompetent in the White House who's trying to stir up an arms race between them.
>>
File: Kurdistan_flag.jpg (38 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
Kurdistan_flag.jpg
38 KB, 450x500
>>51538820

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg8ALNVkNnE

Feels good to know that Kurds will take over running parts of the Middle east and Turkey soon. Arabs and Turks are incompetent at running a country and it is the responsibility of the civilized world to enact regime change in these failed states. The Kurds have shown that they are pro-western, pro-equality, pro-democracy and pro-human rights. It's time to end the cycle of irresponsible and destructive theocratic authoritarianism and violence that follows the Arabs everywhere like a shadow. It's time for the nations of the world to recognize Kurdistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2VPAJmz8qA
>>
>>51540214
>The Middle East hates western imperialism because it affects them, and it has so for a very long time.
But when Saddam invaded Kuwait and the Arabs tried and failed to destroy Israel, that wasn't imperialism.
>>
>a few
>>
>>51540281
You're entire point of view is "American knows best", meanwhile the facts are right infront of you. Coups, proxy wars, undermining governments...

Your country and other western countries fucked with the middle-east for their own gain. Why can't you admit this?

All you've done is deny with no legitimate reason then call me Iranian because you have nothing meanwhile to say.

And I think you spend too much time on 4chan when you create personalities in your head and assume every opinion that is similar is one of them.
>>
>>51540353
>You're entire point of view is "American knows best"
We do anon and if don't like it, im sure we can put that oil to better use.
>>
According to a 2011 report by Statistics Norway, in 2009 first,-generation immigrants from Africa were 3 times more likely than ethnic Norwegians (or rather individuals who are neither first- nor second-generation immigrants) to be convicted of a felony while Somali immigrants in particular being 4.4 times more likely to be convicted of a felony than an ethnic Norwegian was. Similarly, Iraqis and Pakistanis were found to have rates of conviction for felonies greater than ethnic Norwegians by a factor of 3 and 2.6 respectively.

Why don't we love them?
>>
>>51539085

>keking this hard

why spain
>>
>>51540353
Come on, Firuz. You know and I know your country was shit long before the CIA ever existed. If you knew your own history, you'd be aware that the guy who first brought Shiism to Iran (Shah Ismail) killed like a million people.
>>
>>51540311
When did I say western imperialism was the only type of imperialism? I said in Irans case, the west forced a coup for cheap oil while Russia wanted sea access and encouraged nationalization of the oil industry.

What in your head made you believe I thought other wise?

We're talking about the Middle East and why they are anti-west in nature. Why are you bringing up China and Thailand?

If we were talking about why Laos hates certain countries, then we could talk about East Asian imperialism.

>>51540344
And that's a middle eastern affair. But guess what? The west had to intervene once again in Middle East politics.

Your entire argument is whataboutism.
>>
>>51539614
Taqiyya is for Shi'as though. Aren't ISIS and most terrorist sunnifags?
>>
>>51540311
>It won't be long before China is exercising its "imperialism" there too.

Your country is the product of imperialism. And your absolutely right by the way.

US dominance with end ~2030, global dominance is ending as we speak. Your best best is to start shacking up with Indonesia.

Pre-WW2 was all about regionalism, but then circumstances created global superpowers that dominated the globe.

Now with the age of globalism turning every country with large populations into powerhouses, regionalism will return.
>>
>>51540464
>And that's a middle eastern affair. But guess what? The west had to intervene once again in Middle East politics.

The Saudis explicitly asked the US for help in expelling Iraq, so...meh.
>>
>>51540464

So it's treason then...
>>
>>51540475
>Pre-WW2 was all about regionalism, but then circumstances created global superpowers that dominated the globe.

Vat? Britain was already a global superpower since the 18th century.
>>
>>51540394
That's the western imperialistic spirit!

>>51540421
Lol. See?

You keep changing the subject because you know the West fucked up Iran for its own gain.

But you'll still deny it and hold the belief that Mossadegh "had to go".

Lol, pathetic. Choking on that red pill so hard you keep thinking I'm some persona you made up.

Go outside more.
>>
>>51540514
>Firuz starting to run out of arguments

I love how diaspora are always such hardcore patriots who want to live as far from their country of origin as possible.
>>
>>51539000
>AUTOMATICALLY
>>
>>51540539
>inb4 "it's because the zionist/israelis/mossad/cia/russians/illuminati/USA/budhists/indians/lizards/robozomibes ruined it" argument
>>
>>51540514
>That's the western imperialistic spirit!
Fuck off back to your country than m8. If you dont have any interest in growing the empire, leave.
>>
>>51540497
Yes, and there was regional competition between the offshore colonies and home in Europe.

European Union is a modern invention, before Europeans were always at each other's throats, people often forget this.
>>
BTW, no matter how many times this "Canadian" denies it, I see him in every thread about Iran or the Middle East that pops up.
>>
>>51540481
Did Iraq ask for America to overthrow Saddam?

Oh, wait, it was because WMD's, which weren't even there.

>>51540492
?

>>51540539
You're the one who keeps changing the subject because you have nothing to say.

Go ahead, say something meanwhile about Mossadegh or the Shah.

You cant because I've refuted every illogical point you've brought up.

Haha. Need water for the red pill m8?

>and his bipolar ass keeps calling me some imaginary friend he made up

Seek help
>>
>>51540615
*spin attacks at*

RRRooOOArrRRR
>>
>>51540577
Look at my flag. Since when is Canada imperialistic? We have a faggot as prime minister.

>>51540610
Seek help for your schizophrenia.
>>
>>51540645
>>51540615
>Darius starting to lose his spaghetti and falling back on ad hominems
>>
>lol u see the mudshits r subhuman and chimp out haha white master race we invented electricity even tho i just jack off to 2d japanese girls all day, also i have no gf i hate life
>>
>>51540673
Come on schizo, let's talk more about 1953.

Say something worthwhile.

Nah, you can't because I've proven you wrong this entire thread.

80% of your posts are you calling me faggy Iranian name without actually talking about western imperialism on the Middle East.
>>
>>51540709
Back2reddit
>>
>>51540720
I already said everything there is to say about 1953. Now if you are done shitposting and would like to go back to fucking goats or your sister in your welfare hovel in Toronto...
>>
>>51540733
3dpd amirite oldfriend haha i mean reddit xD also
>tfw no gf
omg subhumans raping white wimmin why dont i have friends
>>
>amerikeks backpeddle this much when confronted with their fuckups
WE GOOD BOIS WE DINDU NUFFIN THEM MUZZIE TAKE OUR FREEDUMZ
>>
>>51540763
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 943x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 943x720
>>51540759
Yeah, see? You have absolutely nothing to say. All you've done is shitpost because I proved your dumbass wrong with every weak argument you've made.

You've even deleted some of your posts because you realized how stupid you were.

Thank you for conceding defeat schizo.

I hope you get help for your condition.

'Night faggot.
>>
>>51540763
Hello reddit!
>>
>>51540818
Based musleaf!
>>
>>51540789
I never said we didn't fuck shit up. For example, the entirety of US foreign policy since January 20, 2009 has been one massive clusterfuck of fail and AIDS.
>>
File: file.png (78 KB, 188x223) Image search: [Google]
file.png
78 KB, 188x223
>>51538820
>Protestants
>Human beings
>MFW
>>
>>51538901
>No, they are hated because unlike Jesus, their prophet spread the faith by the sword.
Jesus Christ this complete lack of historical knowledge. Christianity was very much spread by the sword. English monks getting killed by vikings had it coming, pretending they just want peace (as long as you drop all your traditions and your identity) when the shit Charlamange started forced Scandinavia into Christendom just because he want everyone to listen to some King Nigger in Africa. the day when all African religions dies will be the best day of my life.
>>
>>51539012
Their goal is to get the left whipped up into hyper-appeasement to make Islam dominant.

Their goal is #notallMuslims

Daily reminder you were an Islamic country.
Daily reminder that this time Christianity isn't going to save the world.
Daily reminder that we are all doomed.
>>
>>51541856
Daily reminder half of Europe is Spain's rightful clay.
Daily reminder so is half of the world.
Daily reminder that AlĀ·Andalus will dominate the world.
>>
File: buddhist tell it like it is.jpg (41 KB, 579x457) Image search: [Google]
buddhist tell it like it is.jpg
41 KB, 579x457
>>51538820
Why do Buddhist hate muslims?
>>
>>51538820
>a few
>>
>>51538820
this exact type of argument gives me rectal cancer
>>
>>51538820
It's their shitty culture I despise. Their religion is just a banner for all the retards to rally around.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.