[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw legal immigrant from eastern Europe >moved here when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1393443036539.png (94 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
1393443036539.png
94 KB, 357x357
>tfw legal immigrant from eastern Europe
>moved here when I was 5
>dislike immigrants and support Trump

am I delusional or am I right
>>
>legal
you're right
>>
>>51535343
At least you assimilate, most of your eastern euro counterparts don't mix so well with others.
>>
>>51535372
yeah but I dont even like the idea of legal mexican or middle eastern immigration that much

maybe a little bit but I dont want the country to become majority minority...
>>
>>51535343
> legal
That's the only kind of immigrant I don't hate
>>
>>51535343
are you a citizen?
if yes you're right
if no you're deluded
>>
>>51535449
obviously
>>
>>51535343
youre right
>>
>>51535393
I can understand your point of view
You're not one of the mexican or mudslime hordes, so you're not delusional about seeing too many of them
If Eastern Europeans were the #1 group of immigrants to the US, you would be a hypocrite, but we don't see many here
>>
>>51535343
Sorry, after we remove the 14th amendment you have to go back
>>
>>51535513
>You're not one of the mexican or mudslime hordes, so you're not delusional about seeing too many of them
exactly

also part of it I feel is that I come from a similar culture, at least partially. these muslim cultures are completely alien to western society, not to mention the muslims arent trying at all to assimilate and just want to live in a rich country with muslims rules and culture

fuck them
>>
>>51535618
>just want to live in a rich country
nothing wrong with this
>with muslims rules and culture
cancer
>>
>>51535343

>moved here when I was 5

You're an American, friend. Don't kid yourself.

Also, you're a fucking idiot. You've obviously grown to fit right in here.
>>
>>51535768
thanks buddy <3
>>
You can be the shittiest shitskin on the planet, but if you immigrated here legally you're alright with me.
>>
I'm a legal immigrant
Am I hated America-kuns?
>>
>>51535925
As long as you're not a welfare leech that complains that the government isn't doing enough to help him, you're fine with me
>>
>>51535925
nope<3
>>
>>51536005
B-but I (would) vote Republican (If I were a citizen)
>>
>>51535343
>parents are working class and can't into English
>never had chance to emigrate to America
Thanks.
>>
>>51536361
so were mine but they won the green card lol
>>
File: WHERE'S MY BLINY.jpg (206 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
WHERE'S MY BLINY.jpg
206 KB, 1024x1024
>>51536389
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
>>
>>51536404
sorry m8

but poland isnt as broke as the country I came from anyway
>>
>>51535925
yes, go back to mexico spic
>>
>>51535343
i'm a legal shitskin immigrant and feel the same way. it pissed me off that my parents worked hard to get jobs here so we could immigrate legally meanwhile a bunch of fence jumpers get to stay because of ~muh feelings~
>>
File: 132784653113.jpg (52 KB, 887x874) Image search: [Google]
132784653113.jpg
52 KB, 887x874
>>51535343
>agreeing with capitalist, corporate swines
>being a slave to the government, instead of rebelling against the system
>choosing to support the worst politician in all of american history
>not realizing the US is out for world domination and is willing to sell everything, betray everyone, bomb any country for a single clod of dirt

When was the last time you had an independent thought? Oh wait, just kidding, you grew up there, I'm sure they'd brainwashed you so much, you're like a braindead body that needs to be looked after by the state's nannies after shitting yourself in your bed.
>>
>>51536632

I'm the son of an ar*p immigrant and I think that illegals should be given a path to legal status because I realize that anyone, my parents included, would have done what they did in their position.
>>
>>51535618
I wish Muslims, and immigrants in general, would realize that this is why they are generally disliked. If you assimilate, do not commit crimes, and contribute your part to society then you won't be subjected to what they claim as "racism"
>>51535864
This
>>51535925
What >>51536005 said.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.