[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the Netherlands >shitaly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1449014073468.jpg (44 KB, 650x596) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449014073468.jpg
44 KB, 650x596
>the Netherlands
>shitaly
>>
nasty
>>
>all the Muslim countries wash their hands often
>so does moortugal
>>
File: 1399924336467.jpg (11 KB, 379x451) Image search: [Google]
1399924336467.jpg
11 KB, 379x451
>>51529345
>Map comparing European counties
>Portugal finally comes out on top

>>51529527
Stop that, let them have their moment
>>
>>51529527
We're the most toxic culture for muslims desu...
Pork pork pork
Anyway,when the bird and swine flu came,the portuguese were practically forced to wash their hands in public places...
>>
portucleans
>>
>>51529345
the more muslim the cleaner
>>
File: spain and portugal.jpg (136 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
spain and portugal.jpg
136 KB, 812x727
>>51529814
Don't even start it motherfucker...
>>
>portutidy
>>
>>51529891
>implying we're not both arab
>>
i wash my peter every day lads
i feel relatively safe washing my hands with just water as im not a disgusting monkey who either pisses on his own hands or doesn't wash himself daily
>>
>>51530039
But we're less...
>>
>>51530114
this
just water will do the trick

when I know I'm meeting an american I will deliberately not wash my hands so I can shake his hand firmly
>>
>>51530255
also you can go to the toilet without even teaching your penis desu senpai
>>
>>51530300
this is also true
third worlders who still have to wash their hands with soap haven't realised this, though
>>
>>51530300
Teach me the secret to pissing without touching your dick.

It better not involve sitting down, you emasculated cunt.
>>
>>51530352
god i hate fucking seventh world countries
get with the times people
>>
>>51530415
A handy guide to hands free peeing:
Instruments:
At least one penis of average or greater size. (Small one won't work, you'll just piss all over yourself)
Method:
>1: Unzip pants, pull down underwear under balls, and whip your dick up out of your underwear.
>2: If your penis is in the clear, (e.g. not pointing into your pants any more, but at the bowl/urinal) let it go!
>3: When done peeing, do the reverse of step 1, that is, removing your underwear from under your balls, and bringing them back to the position they were previously in. Zip up.

You're done! Any questions?
>>
>>51530561
>Any questions?
How many times a week do you miss the target?
Also, do you clean your own toilet?

And finally, what's the point?
>>
>>51530662
>How many times a week do you miss the target?
Never ever.
>Also, do you clean your own toilet?
I do.
>the point?
It's faster, desu senpai. It eliminates even the need to rinse your hands with water.
>>
>Dutch hand washing utilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BstJzcQNA
>>
>belgerms
>>
>hygieneugal
>>
>>51529345
We don't have time for that nonsense desu.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.