[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did turkish people voted for Erdogan who supports terrorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: erdogan.jpg (41 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
erdogan.jpg
41 KB, 610x343
Why did turkish people voted for Erdogan who supports terrorists like Daesh and supports turkish warcrimes?
>>
Same reason Austrians voted for Hitler
>>
>>51526032
We didn't! Germany voted for him
>>
>>51526032
Well, that would be:
>Make Turkey great again
>>
He told them muslims discovered the new world, and they actually believed it! The mad man!
>>
>>51525988

I never voted for him. i dislike how turkey has taken a step backward with the conservative policy. I don't like his attacks on the press, his corruption. His provocative out bursts. Pretty much his whole domestic social policy.

But I must say I really do like how he stood up to Israel and now Russia. Because honestly fuck bibi Netanyahu and fuck Vladimir Putin
>>
It's amazing how Russians and their diaspora suddently started hating on Erdogan since last week. I wonder what happened.
>>
>>51525988
>turkish warcrimes
ellabollerate
>>
>>51526888
Turkey shot down the russian jet because his son earns much money reselling oil from Daesh.

Now Erdogan is looking for contact to Russia because of the sanctions against Turkey.

Erdogan didn't stand up against Russia. He just tries to minimize the damage.
>>
>>51527136
>ellabollerate
>>
>>51527136
>Armenian Genocide
>>
Why is Erdogan pisses on the legacy Ataturk created?

If anything, I have a feeling that Turkey is committing cultural suicide. There will be civil unrest.
>>
>>51527158

Nice try Russian disinformation agent. Russia started bombing oil trucks after turkey shot down your jet. Also, Assad is the biggest purchaser of Isis oil.
>>
>>51527195
C'mon man that's not a crime.
>>
>>51527136
Killing Kurd civilians
>>
File: PRD.jpg (364 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
PRD.jpg
364 KB, 600x650
>>51527158
>putin was not fucked in the ass
>>
>>51527158

you Russians thought you were big after Chechnya, Georgia and Ukraine. Turkey showed the world that you are a bitch.
>>
>>51527239
They bombed some daesh oil refineries a few days prior to the plane getting shot.
>>
>>51527239
They bombed oil trucks from Daesh which were on the way to Turkey.
So yes! You are right! Turkey buys oil from Daesh.

And why the fuck should Assad buy IS oil? They fight eachother.
Nice try NATO disinformation agent.

>>51527369
Chechnya were terrorists and most are still terrorists.
Russia just helped South Ossetia which was attacked by Georgia.
Ukraine? Russia helped the oppressed people in Russia.
Politics from Ukraine said "they want to kill every russian in Crimea personally".
>>
>>51527369
Turkey shoots down your jet and you guys retaliate by banning Turkish produce. What are so out gonna ban when they Rey shoots down another russkie jet, or sinks a Russian ship or worse. Remember Syria is their backyard just St like you guys think Ukraine is yours.
>>
>>51527514
+20 roubles
>>
>>51527514
Nice try though Ivan.

State dept showed Assad regime purchasing Isis oil and Russian national is e middle man.
>>
>>51527514
>Daesh
You're not a real Austrian are you?
Only Muslims call ISIS Daesh.
>>
Seems to me Putin's infamous propaganda machine works good.

Turkey is an islamic state: No! Turkey is a secular state with no official religion. All our laws are based on secular principles. For example polygamy is illegal. Prostitution is legal. We have brothels, clubs, nudist beaches etc...

Turkey will become an islamic state: No! even some Turkish people share this paranoia but this isn't possible. According to independent public polls only 5% of Turks want sharia (islamic law). They are marginal minority like neo-nazis in Russia.

Turkey supports isis: No! You should be really naive to think USA would let Turkey do that. But it's not a secret Turkey and USA are arming so called moderate rebels against Assad. Some of those groups are self-claimed enemies of isis. Google "Qatar pipeline" and see which countries have interests in Syria. Syrian civil war started as another proxy war between USA, her allies and Russia, her allies. It became something else after Paris attack.

USA should, will abandon Turkey: Turkey isn't Estonia. Turkey is a big country with critical geopolitical location and strong modern standing army. Abandoning Turkey means dismantling NATO and in-turn recognizing Russia's superpower status. Putin will get more aggressive.
>>
Why do Putinshills keep spouting their lies? It's almost as if they aren't as smart as they claim to be
>>
>>51525988
You know, there are "terrorists" and " our terrorists". He supports his terrorists, while other countries supports their own terrorists.
>>
>>51525988
they only voted for him just because they afraid to deal with another financial crisis. they don't really care about their policies at all.
>>
>>51527769
Because it works. When you see it written a thousand times that Russia is a white Christian paradise and Putin is such a manly man and they find the evil Islamists the stupid masses start to believe it. Also in worst case scenaris it waters down any real information.
>>
>>51527634
That's the reason why Assad and Russia is fighting against Daesh..
Do you have any sources of objective newspapers for your statement?
Would be very nice.

>>51527670
ISIS is outdated name.
IS or Daesh are the current name of IS/ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/barbarians

>>51527704
>Turkey is an islamic state: No! Turkey is a secular state with no official religion. All our laws are based on secular principles. For example polygamy is illegal. Prostitution is legal. We have brothels, clubs, nudist beaches etc...
I didn't say Turkey is an islamic state and it won't become an islamic state in future I think.

>No! You should be really naive to think USA would let Turkey do that
Here we go. Also much media mentioned Turkey
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMZ_Group

Also read this
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/26/us-italy-crime-shotguns-belgium-idUSKBN0TF1SV20151126

>But it's not a secret Turkey and USA are arming so called moderate rebels against Assad.
The indirectly support Daesh with this actions.
Some "moderate rebels" joined Daesh or surrendered. The weapons of Turkey and USA are now in Daesh's hands.

>>51527769
Maybe you read too much Fox news. ;)
>>
Most Isis oil is sold to Iraq or Syria. Two goats it is fighting.

http://ig.ft.com/sites/2015/isis-oil/

Oil is being smuggled all over that region. Including the countries that fight Isis. Putin is just pushing propaganda.

The fact is most of Isis funding is now coming from taxes, just like any other government. Check out 60 minutes, Al Jazeera and all sorts of non Russian news sites for recent documentarys.
>>
>>51525988
>>51526125
>Daesh

Hello Mohammad, how is your stay in Austria?
>>
>>51527704
>Turkey supports isis: No! You should be really naive to think USA would let Turkey do that. But it's not a secret Turkey and USA are arming so called moderate rebels against Assad. Some of those groups are self-claimed enemies of isis. Google "Qatar pipeline" and see which countries have interests in Syria. Syrian civil war started as another proxy war between USA, her allies and Russia, her allies. It became something else after Paris attack.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-01/is-turkey-is-buying-oil-smuggled-by-islamic-state/6991526
>>
>>51527288
>>51527195
Were talking about crimes, not pest control
>>
>>51528023
http://theweek.com/speedreads/446139/france-says-name-isis-offensive-call-daesh-instead

>>51528056
You mad because your country is led by an megalomaniac deadbeat?
>>
>>51528187
Isis don't care what westerners call it.
>>
>>51527984
>too much fox news
Listen here Bratislav even the daily mail is more credible than the horse shit your kind happily swallow
>>
>>51527984
+50 roubles
+15 putin points
>>
>>51527704
Can a man and woman hold hands on public?
>>
>>51528187
I dont give a fuck what france says, we are speaking english and the name in english is the islamic state as it is a recreation of mohammads caliphate by wahhabis and salafis. Also just to point out the obvious, daesh doesnt offend the islamic state and it is an abbreviation for the islamic state in arabic. So theres no need to lie now that its out in the open mohammad, no one wants to speak your shitty language.

>You mad because your country is led by an megalomaniac deadbeat?

I never knew david cameron was known as such a madman overseas.
>>
File: 1415624941738s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1415624941738s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>51527634
>State dept showed Assad regime purchasing Isis oil and Russian national is e middle man.

Proofs?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/08/us-syria-crisis-eu-idUSKBN0M40EQ20150308#6LSGvzAFKQd0j4CD.97
>>
>>51528244
Please nigger, they're obvious attention whores.
Call it whatever you want but don't berate people that choose not to recognize an islamic state.
>>
Why are the Turks such barbarians?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c2f_1448390946
>>
>>51528253
>Bratislav
You serious?
Please repeat the elementary school before you post again

>>51528263
sounds very little for such a long post ;)

>>51528387
I am Austrian. I speak english and german and you can trust me: I am no mulsim. I am atheist.

Most european hate Cameron. He still thinks Uk is a world power or something like this.
I can't understand why most UK people voted for him.
>>
>>51528415
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/8650d576-93bc-11e5-bd82-c1fb87bef7af.html#axzz3t78nQiQi
>>
>>51527136
After the 1974 invasion of Cyprus, Turkey annexed the northern half of the island, evicted the native Cyrpiots, then sent 150,000 settlers to colonize the region and cement Turkey's claim

Practically every aspect of this is a warcrime
>>
>>51528430
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c2f_1448390946

Why are you such a lying piece of shit? Those are the rebels shooting at a Syrian pilot. For Tengri's sake even our politicians are honest saints compared to these putinbot mouthbreathers.
>>
>>51528501
>German
>Putinboo
Wow this shit literally writes itself
>>
>>51528501
>I am Austrian. I speak english and german and you can trust me: I am no mulsim. I am atheist.

If you say so mohammad.

>Most european hate Cameron. He still thinks Uk is a world power or something like this.
I can't understand why most UK people voted for him.

Mainland europeans are such gullible idiots, no one at home accepts his fronting about the EU as genuine but he is correct to not place all of his bets on it because its a failed organisation. Its pretty much considered fact here, but mainlanders are too stupid to figure it out for themselves despite the franky ridiculous amount of times it has fucked up severely.
>>
>>51528564
And if they didnt do that, it would have meant the ethnic cleansing of Turkish Cypriots.

You should be thankfull that they stopped a genocide!
>>
>>51528416
it should be called islamic state[isis] so that western people see what islam trully is.To cultivate disdain against it and make the muslims living in west worried.They need to be tested who is pacified and who is a terrorist.

Daesh is also an acronym for isis but it is arabic,let the arabs use it in their countries
>>
>>51528798
t. nikolaos michaloliakos
>>
>>51528704
>but he is correct to not place all of his bets on it because its a failed organisation
You are correct but then just leave. It doesn't matter if it's a failed organisation or not. If UK doesn't like it they can leave but please don't think EU needs UK. Nobody wants to hear the demand of an angry kid like Cameron.
>>
>>51528862
Well if you have been paying attention we are getting a referendum on it

>but please don't think EU needs UK

You sure m8? The EU is not doing so well as it is and it will basically be the German deflation/stagnation union :^)
>>
File: 1438251361708.jpg (228 KB, 1100x914) Image search: [Google]
1438251361708.jpg
228 KB, 1100x914
>>51528056
>>
>>51528930
The UK should better become a part of the USA.
The EU doesn't need them. The UK needs the EU but they don't know it yet. :)
>>
>>51527704
Enough with this cringey copy pasta holy shit
>>
>>51529144
Pretty sure if UK leaves others will leave as well (hopefully us)
>>
>>51529144
>The UK should better become a part of the USA.
Thats going to be the future of the EU. America already controls its foreign policy and with the trade deal it will control its economy too. Another reason why we dont want to be in.

>The EU doesn't need them. The UK needs the EU but they don't know it yet. :)
We dont need the EU because we can just enter a seperate trade deal agreement. The EU couldnt afford not to accept it because of our trade deficit with it.
>>
>>51529291
>Another reason why we dont want to be in.
But you cooperate already very much with them.
>GCHQ - NSA
>foreign policy is US-led
>spying EU for USA

>We dont need the EU because we can just enter a seperate trade deal agreement.
We will see how it goes when it happens. I can't see in future.
>>
>>51529408
>But you cooperate already very much with them.
>GCHQ - NSA
>Foreign policy is US-led
>spying EU for USA

Spying wise yes because of five eyes, but our foreign policy currently contradicts them. The EU was the one to support them in Ukraine and Syria when we didnt give a fuck.

>We will see how it goes when it happens. I can't see in future.

If the ECB wants to go bankrupt then theyre free to refuse it.
>>
>>51529506
>The EU was the one to support them in Ukraine and Syria when we didnt give a fuck.
But UK wanted (against the EU) to arm "moderate rebels" in 2013. Like France and the USA.

In Ukraine, UK has 75 soldiars stationed to advise the UA government.
>>
>>51529659
>But UK wanted (against the EU) to arm "moderate rebels" in 2013. Like France and the USA.

Hot air that never came to reality and probably never would have.

>In Ukraine, UK has 75 soldiars stationed to advise the UA government.

But we never supported the rebels as the EU did. This is merely overlooking an agreement as opposed to the arms, supplies and embargoes that the EU has done. The EU is war, America and immigrant obsessed and you are all sad for supporting it as it fails to improve the economy of Europe.
>>
>>51530001
>But we never supported the rebels as the EU did.
EU didn't do too! They always supported the government of the UA.
EU was always pro UA and anti rebels and RU.

>>51530001
But they wanted to do it and now they want to bomb Syria like the USA.
>>
>>51530242
>EU didn't do too! They always supported the government of the UA.

I accidentally wrote it wrong, I meant the Ukraine government that took over from the last.

>But they wanted to do it and now they want to bomb Syria like the USA.

They do? Theres a vote on it but it doesnt look likely to go through.
>>
>>51525988
Every leader would do that - it's an Islamic country.
>>
File: PBD.png (536 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
PBD.png
536 KB, 600x650
>>51527305
Phuleeaze, as someone who lived/worked abroad near both Rooskies and Bulgars, you are much worse.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.