[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met my first "moderate" muslim today...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: macleans.jpg (36 KB, 501x676) Image search: [Google]
macleans.jpg
36 KB, 501x676
So today was a special experience for me! After months of being told "not all Muslims" and "real Muslims don't do X" and "stop being Islamophobic" I finally met my first muslim and I have to say, he's about the oposite of what liberals say he should be. After a few minutes of conversation he told me he truly supports honour killings, murder of female cheaters, migrants taking over Europe, and marrying your rapist... He would of course "never participate" in these thinks because he is a "moderate muslim" but he ligitimatly told me he truly believes these things are moral and acceptable. So people of /int tell me about your first meeting with a Muslim? Was he just as much an immoral scum bag as this guy was? Do you have any muslim friends? Are they like this guy? Please share
>>
If could press a button that kills every muslim I would do it
>>
>>51522107
I'd press it twice, just in case it also kills all russians.
>>
They're the worlds last hope desu, I'd rather have muslims than transracial genderpoly queerfags, and one is religiously obligated to kill the other
>>
>>51522400
t. Muhammad
>>
>>51522030
I know a lot of muslims and all of them are pretty decent. None of them ever mention their religion.
>>
/pol/tards don't even bother anymore do they
>>
>>51522030
So people of /int tell me about your first meeting with a Muslim?

Excluding the usual offering you seat up on the bus/being offered up a seat.
>be grill at Biology lecture
>notice Muslim girl that looks qt
>go up to her
> tell her that she looks cute
> she thanks me
>talk to her every so often about coursework and general life

Was he just as much an immoral scum bag as this guy was?
>No, shes a sweetiepie that misses her big sister

Do you have any muslim friends?
> Im not sure that I would call her a friend, but I do enjoy her company

Are they like this guy?
>No
>>
File: image.png (384 KB, 567x452) Image search: [Google]
image.png
384 KB, 567x452
>>51522030
Steyn

Stein
>>
File: 1421333795253.jpg (79 KB, 403x498) Image search: [Google]
1421333795253.jpg
79 KB, 403x498
>>51522030
>Mark Steyn
>Steyn
>>
>>51522221
;(
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1242x1996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1242x1996
>>51522493
UUU
>>
>>51522493
you know is right though
>>
>>51522487
Cool taqiyya, Iqbal.
>>
Most of the Muslims I went to high school with are either Allahu akbar devoted Muslims or just regular American kids who drank and smoked weed with us and were gods at fifa

Guess which ones we preferred to hang out with

The problem is Europe is importing too much of the first kind.

But since there is no way to tell the difference, I truly think it'd be for the better interest of Western civilization to not let a single "refugee" at all. Truly it's better to be safe then sorry
>>
First Muslim I met was this qt in high school, she didn't wear a burka or anything and her beliefs pretty much aligned with what is standard in US high schools.

There are a few at my college too, most of the men speak to each other in Arabic and hardly speak to others at all, most of the girls wear burkas and are also very reserved, but prefer to stick with non-Muslim men.
>>
>grandmother born in strict Bosnian Muslim family
>meets my grandfather who was an atheist military officer during a dance while she was 16 years old
>escaped from home, start riding motorcycles, take up parachute jumping as a hobby and join the Communist Party
God bless you, grandma.

She still calls herself Muslim, though, for whatever reason.
>>
>>51523457
>I truly think it'd be for the better interest of Western civilization to not let a single "refugee" at all.
A friend recently told me:
>During the black plague, no one checked which rats had the plague and which were healthy, they just killed all rats.
>>
>>51524225

So you are suggesting that the native people kill all immigrants, or all refugees? I hope you are not serious.
>>
>>51524225
That's fine. All I know is that I'd rather live in a country with no rats at all then sit through guessing which rat will blow himself up in my city

Because to me, at the end of the day, a rat is a rat, regardless of if they have the plauge or not
>>
>>51524170
Grandma also born into a Bosnian Muslim family. Never wore the hijab growing up. Bul I guess respected some shit like no pork alcohol etc. Met my grandfather a Bosnian Serb who didn't give a fuck about religion. My grandma joined the communist party in Yugoslavian parry when she turned 18ish. So yeah through my Bosnian/Serb family met many Muslim relatives that just say they're Muslim for whatever sake but will all still drink alcohol etc.
>>
File: 1427388339472.png (374 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1427388339472.png
374 KB, 680x383
Honestly Islam is just a defective version of Judaism.
Anyone who even thinks about converting to Islam should just convert to some progressive branch of Judaism.
Heck, even Orthodox Judaism is much more moderate than Islam could ever hope to be.
>>
>>51524723
Will converting to Judaism make me rich?
>>
>>51524807
You won't know unless you try :^)
>>
>>51524622
Their identity is pretty confusing. First Yugoslavia only recognised "Muslim Croats" and "Muslim Serbs", and later on the name "Muslimani" (Muslims) become both a religious and a national identity, just like with Jews. The name "Bošnjak" was revived from medieval sources in the later years of Yugoslavia. So I guess that older generations of Bosnians, even if they're not following Islam, call themselves Muslim, just like atheistic Jews.

>>51524327
>t. Ahmed
It's a joke, relax, you plaguebearer.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (49 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
49 KB, 292x300
>>51524225
>>
>>51524807

Well now that Israel actually accepts crappy Conservative conversions, you might be able to do it fairly easily.

>dual citizenship
>can always flee there
>will be able to play the Jew card wherever you go
>real Jews will know, but it's the goyim you really want to take advantage of in the end after all

Don't even bother going to Israel though. The sabras will chew you a new one in a negev minute.
>>
>>51524807
Yes.

During the conversion process the convert is being immersed into the a bath called mikvah. What the Jews don't tell the public is that there are four gold bars at the bottom of the pool, you just need to grab them fast enough before they pull you out. By performing this feat you confirm your inner Jewness.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.