[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any actions that rival the U.S and Japan in terms of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (63 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
63 KB, 480x320
Are there any actions that rival the U.S and Japan in terms of culture?
>>
>>51519329
Wow fuck phones. I meant to say nations
>>
File: uffe elbæk.jpg (44 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
uffe elbæk.jpg
44 KB, 620x349
>>51519329
touhou genocide when?
>>
>>51520964
What's wrong with touhou?
>>
>>51519568
>rival the US...

All of the countries Tbh except maybe New World ones, but even many of those have lots of culture like Mexico or Canada
>>
>>51521008
not enough battleships
>>
File: 1391805280470.png (43 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
1391805280470.png
43 KB, 421x248
>>
Cna you give us an exemple of what kind of "American Culture" you talk about that the world can't rival with?
>>
File: 8533184-joker-uffe.jpg (373 KB, 2200x1238) Image search: [Google]
8533184-joker-uffe.jpg
373 KB, 2200x1238
>>51521008
Its for lonely people with gender issues
>>
>>51523217
I'm not lonely and I'm a male
>>
>>51519329
>Are there any actions that rival the U.S in terms of culture?
ftfy pham
>>
>>51524209
Even arabs use anime, even AFRICANS use anime

anime is used by basically every single culture besides italians
>>
>>51521779
The "no american culture" meme is really ridiculous. American social dynamics are extremely complicated. In most parts of the country (excluding yankee states and commiefornia) there is an expectation of politeness and manners. If you are a foreigner you will probably find everyone rude because people react to your lack of manners. That or you will think everyone is too friendly because they are too polite to react unfavorably. There are a lot of social rituals people are expected to preform.

Don't judge America by Commiefornia and Alabama. Californians are degenerate scum. The south has its virtues but there are too many fattys. The central western states and the northwest are the best parts of america. vast tracts of untamed natural habitat, Few minorities and cheap land prices,
>>
>>51519329
Nope
>>
>>51521171
>muh culture
it shit, let's talk about content.
>>
>>51526488
how could you say that? :(
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.