[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finnlads, whats the reaction to this? Apparently its massive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 268x188
Finnlads, whats the reaction to this? Apparently its massive news at the moment and people are very angry. Will anything come from it?

http://www.mtv.fi/uutiset/rikos/artikkeli/taas-uusi-tapaus-14-vuotias-tytto-raiskattu-raisiossa-19-vuotias-mies-vangittu/5580296

Translation: even more refugee rape of young girls.
>>
>>51517185
Nothing will happen. If you want anything done, you'll be labeled an Islamophobe and a bigot.
>>
Tensions are building up.

It remains to be seen if the refugees learn to behave before they are made to behave.
>>
>>51517410
Is it true that one of the raped girls is rumoured to be the PMs niece?
>>
>>51517459

It's true that there are rumours.
>>
>>51517279
The majority here don't like refugees though even though the media is trying paint a different picture.
>>
>>51517620
Hoping you get some changes in your refugee policy, then. Your women are qt and you have cool accents.
>>
>>51517620
>the media

Something is happening to it aswell.

Don't get me wrong, it's still biassed for pro multikulti, but it's sloooowly starting to lean back to a more neutral stance after the recent enrichenings and people pointing out how the crimes of refugees and immigrants are being swept under the rug.
>>
>>51517185
http://m.mtv.fi/uutiset/rikos/artikkeli/rikosoikeuden-professori-ylelle-ulkomaiset-yliedustettuina-raiskaustilastoissa/5576740

Dammit, even a professor is pointing out there is a problem.
>>
File: dimensions_opened.jpg (46 KB, 533x479) Image search: [Google]
dimensions_opened.jpg
46 KB, 533x479
>>51517185
Well that's just towelheads acting like they usually do
>self discipline at level of a 5 yo
>sex drive at level of a stray dog

I have zero respect towards their tribe desu
>>
Don't worry Finnbros, if I eventually make it to Finland I will exclusively rape male Muslim immigrants to settle the score.

No homo.
>>
>>51518653
A real human bean
>>
>>51518653
Truly the hero we deserve
>>
Ultimately, the best thing that can happen is that crimes by them continue to be covered up and ignored. It needs to build up, and up, along with their numbers. They need to be in the tens of millions across Europe.

Then, and only then, can they be excluded permanently. Until we reach that point it can be ignored, like a minor disease. Their numbers skyrocketing may be the best thing that happened to us, because more and more people will realise how horrific they are.
>>
Consent is social construct
>>
nothing is going to change before this is like a daily news, like the weather. even then i dont see change. people has sold women around europe for the feeling good about myself awards of year. maybe the next few bombings will do something. until then, all you can say is stay away from the niggers and get blamed being a nazi. and then read about new rape. thats it folks!
>>
>>51518653
I applaud you Abdul
Make it happen
>>
>>51517185
a to-be refugee place was burnt down extremely recently

refugees will be relocated "nearby". next time a building with refugees inside it will probably burn

ebin times ahead friends :ddDDD
>>
>>51518653
>>51519172
Oh /int/olerants, this is why I love you.
>>
>>51518653
what's your name

will provide housing and/or financial support (no jk)
>>
>>51517185
I just read an article in our biggest newspaper (HS) that violence against women is a problem, not the shitskins

They also barely reported on these rapes on their site

Ít's clearly the finns that are problematic desu
>>
>>51522464
desu senpai (no filter)
>>
>>51518653
Based sudan does it again
>>
File: 1440622075650.jpg (80 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
1440622075650.jpg
80 KB, 563x750
>implying hot 14 year olds can be raped

look at them and tell me they're not asking for it, I dare you
>>
Nobody cared about the rapes when they did it in their countries which is disgusting! We need more refugees and teach them not to rape so we can achieve world peace, sending them back will only make the rape culture worse
>>
File: 1448869723187.jpg (70 KB, 660x471) Image search: [Google]
1448869723187.jpg
70 KB, 660x471
>>
>>51522888
holy cow
>>
>>51522888
>left
>only 14 years old
holy fucking shit dem mammaries

time to get fit to score a qt with 10/10 mammaries I guess
>>
>>51518099
i can report the same from Estonia although we have massive amounts of internal affairs going abouts right now.

People are waking up
>>
>>51517185
The average person is already very anti- mudslime, whileas the ultra left is in damage control mode playing their "Finnish men rape too" broken record on repeat
>>
>>51518653
Why is Sudan one of the best posters on /int/?
>>
The reason why media is more open about immigrant crimes is because it makes more money. There is no conspiracy behind it.

People buy more news when the boogeyman, Immigrant does something bad.

Nobody gives a fuck about being PC anymore. Leftist parties are silent about the issue too and not spouting racist whenever they can. Quite funny.
>>
>>51527087
Thanks bruv :3
>>
>>51528232
np bbe i hope you escape your cunt and violate some Muslim rapists
>>
>>51528950
<3
>>
File: 1448580361176.jpg (25 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1448580361176.jpg
25 KB, 228x221
>tfw I'm not a dindu or mudslime runnin up in Europe raping qt scandis
>tfw I wasn't born as a dindu in America getting welfare, free college, sippin drank, fuckin white bitches and getting away with it all
>tfw you were born a white male at the wrong time in history
>>
NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
O
T
H
I
N
G

T
O

D
O

W
I
T
H

I
S
L
A
M
>>
>>51531812
I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not. I've come to associate your flag with Muslims.
>>
>you will never rape a qt finish girl
Why must Brazil not be in war so I can refuflee from here?

>>51518653
Don't. You are too worthy for them.
>>
>>51531735
It's not over yet lad. I weep for our precious future white children, however
>>
>things like these happening in your country
>do nothing about it
Stop being so fucking passive. Do something, by yourself, don't wait for the government. Teach someone a lesson.
>>
>>51532191
Thanks Brazil bro.

Also pic related is one of my personal idols. He will always be fast, he will always be young.
>>
>>51517279
Finland =/= Sweden
>>
>>51532535
We copy Sweden at everything
>>
>>51532565
Finland is still cooler desu
>>
>>51517185
The ride never ends.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.