[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zuists now outnumber Muslims in Iceland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: zúistar.jpg (53 KB, 649x313) Image search: [Google]
zúistar.jpg
53 KB, 649x313
A new religion is taking Iceland by storm, having grown to surpass Islam as the 8th most populous religion in Iceland in little over a week, the followers of the "new" religion now number 1124, versus 800 muslims total.

This religion is Zuism. Zuism is the worship of the ancient Sumerian gods known as the Annunaki. The Sumerians originally practiced a polytheistic religion, with anthropomorphic deities representing cosmic and terrestrial forces in their world. During the middle of the third millennium BCE, Sumerian deities became more anthropocentric and were "...nature gods transformed into city gods."Deities such as Enki and Inanna were viewed as having been assigned their rank, power, and knowledge from An, the heaven deity, or Enlil, head of the Sumerian pantheon.

http://www.visir.is/zuistar-ordnir-fleiri-en-muslimar-a-islandi/article/2015151139890

The high priest of Zuism has expressed a desire to build a large pyramid in the Vatnsmýri area in Reykjavík.

"When membership has grown large enough, the church will have a legal right to property, and when that happens we will build the pyramid"

Pic related is the winning entry in the design competition for the upcoming pyramid temple
>>
>>51515370
Are there going to be blood sacrifices?
>>
>>51515370
Icelanders are literally retarded. Why not ásatrú?
>>
>>51515370
top kek. Nordics have their own pagan religion.
>>
>>51515370
I'd worship Enlil and Ea if i wasn't a christian already
seems based desu
>>
>>51515444
Ásatrú is the 2nd largest religion in Iceland. Lutheran Christianity is the largest.
>>
>>51515370
Knew the inbreeding was a bad idea

>Pic related is the winning entry in the design competition for the upcoming pyramid temple
holy shit
shut it down
>>
>>51515370
>vikings worshiping the god of the Semites
well you're already admitting the superiority of the Semitic peoples. It's time to convert to Allah, m8.
>>
>>51515370
Are these "Zuists" native Icelanders or Arabs?

I can't deicde what's worse, the MUH PAGANISM faggots moving on to a different pantheon or the Arabs catching the hipster pagan meme from their Scandi hosts

>>51515813
Sumerians are pre-Semitic, a linguistic isolate
>>
>>51515370
Hey I recognize some of those names from a video game.
>>
File: brjálaður kisi.jpg (7 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
brjálaður kisi.jpg
7 KB, 200x196
>>51515813
>Monotheists

GET
OUT
>>
>a new religion
they need to stop fucking making religions desu
>>
>>51515845
Iceland doesn't have 1124 Arabs. It's locals. There are probably less than 500 people here that could be referred to as Arabs.
>>
>no muslims in iceland
now we know what makes them constantly on the top of the most peaceful country index
>>
pagan mesopotamian is kind of cool but worshiping them outside of mesopotamia is kind of anticlimactic
like worshiping osiris cult but not in egypt
>>
>>51515984
same, with 10+ times the people
>>
>>51515370
pathetic
>>
>>51515370

Fucking autists
>>
File: ayy.png (77 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
77 KB, 480x624
>>51515370
I see preparations are well underway in Iceland to welcome our alien overlords.
>>
>>51515845
>Sumerians are pre-Semitic, a linguistic isolate

they are the ancestors of semites
>>
>>51516337

No you idiot, their language has no similarity to anything. They could be from Space, for all we know.
>>
>>51516337
semite is afro-asiatic, not isolate
>>
Eh, if you're gonna be religious you might as well go full crazy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrALbw0wJKA
>>
>>51516337
No they are not, Sumerians were a completely different people, Semitic languages existed at the same time as they did, they weren't ancestors to them thats chronologically impossible

If you are implying that semitic speaking people existed in the area later on that is correct but they were not the same. The akkadians migrated to the south of the sumerians and their semitic language eventually became favored over time

Sumerian was completely unrelated
>>
File: Semetic relief.jpg (277 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
Semetic relief.jpg
277 KB, 1300x866
>>51516390
>>51516393
>>51516553
>language
I said people, dumbasses
>>
It can't be worse than Islam.
>>
>>51516652
sumerians are not semites, language or people
>>
>>51515948
pagan master race
>>
>>51516652
>show that you're a moron
>get called a moron
>call everyone a moron
So American.
>>
>>51516855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sen8Tn8CBA4
>>
That's pretty cool
>>
Are Christians in Iceland really religious?
>>
>>51516799
>sumerians are not semites, language or people
you think they all magically disappeared?

>>51516855
i don't talk to Croatians tbqh
>>
>>51517871
well as a separate cultural existence yes

lets try something closer at home, where did the Chesapeake natives go
>>
>>51515496
Same desu
>>
File: zardoz.jpg (27 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
zardoz.jpg
27 KB, 327x327
>>51515370
>worshiping ancient Sumerian gods
shit most be getting boring in Iceland, that's sounds wayy too new age and retarded
>>
>>51517850
Nah, Iceland is somewhere in the top 5 over most irreligious countries, of course there are some people that are very religious but they are in a tiny tiny minority
>>
>>51518112
>lets try something closer at home, where did the Chesapeake natives go

>trying to simplify by using something completely irrelevant

you dumb bro, what are you going to argue next, that no natives exist in all the conquered British territories?
>>
>>51515370

Iceland is based as fuck and that picture is hilarious, sign me up I want this pyramid to get made
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.