[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sjwstralia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14
File: ghhtrhgfhgfhsfghfgh.png (130 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
ghhtrhgfhgfhsfghfgh.png
130 KB, 483x442
Why is every Australian outside /int/ a leftist or liberal?

Are those 10 aussie shitposters here the only ones that are not yet indoctrinated?
>>
>>51501317
Yes

Nah I'm centre left but I don't tell everyone I just keep to myself

Until now I guess lel
>>
>Why is every Australian outside /int/ a leftist or liberal?
Let me guess, you've met two Aussie backpackers.
>>
>>51501317
im a greens voter but i do play a coalition voter on the internet because its funny
>>
>>51501402
When is your brainwash therapy scheduled?
>>
>>51501436
Another Polack here.
Don't pretend that what OP said is wrong. Your country is basically C*nada 2.0. Aussies say this way too often.
>>
>>51501474
Not really
>>
File: george_satisfied.jpg (69 KB, 516x417) Image search: [Google]
george_satisfied.jpg
69 KB, 516x417
>it's a "Poland vs Australia" thread
>>
>>51501474
>Aussies say this way too often.
Aussies on 4chan? Yeah, they're all fucking nuts. Just like everyone else on 4chan.
>>
>>51501490
Op here,

I never met a non-sjw aussie outside /int/. Both irl and on the web strayans seem like they'd sacrifice their life for a multi-culturalism and homo/trans rights.
>>
https://twitter.com/tgirlqueensland

https://twitter.com/marissaminxx
>>
>>51501557
I bet you "follow" them on there too
I bet you like the boipussi, doncha?
Fag.
>>
>>51501511
Aussies I met IRL, in Boland and abroad, were all massive sjws

The only differences between them and the sissy westfags was that they also fought well and got drunk eagerly yet easily (worse in drinking than slavs, that's for sure)
>>
>>51501530
Oh really, so you have met enough Australians to qualify as a sizable sample space of a population of 22 million?!
>>
>>51501603
No.

I'd be hanged if I would. In fact I benter the shit out of strayan trannies for fun. The last time was last week when the whole Australian(minus /int/ posters) and USA twitter attacked play-asia for laughing at SJWs.
>>
>>51501614
So you went on a Kontiki tour...

Saged and reported.
>>
>>51501474
"Liberalism" (in the American sense) is the default for the youth, who, at that age where they feel their opinion is relevant, also make a lot more noise comparatively (facebook etc) and are able to do so a lot easier with crowd effect and social media, insert the "progressive" media as the pinnacle of intellectual thought among this mass and you've got yerself a large majority of half-liberals squabbling over everything apparent in the media. The voices of the two sides are so distorted now by social media that it's hard to tell what the ratio is, but I'd say 80/15. Which is v sad
>>
>>51501642
Around, maybe 40 of them?

I also met Canadians, they painted a huge "CANADA" on a road near my home when they were drunk.
>>
>>51501452
which ones are the republicans?
>>
>>51501680
Liberal Party.
>>
https://twitter.com/ElPrezAU

>disney princess

are even the elderly mad sjw trannies in straya?
>>
i just want to be able to get gay married, smoke gay weed and try to put off the destruction of this gay earth

i vote greens for lack of a better candidate
>>
https://twitter.com/TidFriction
sjw australian "gamer"
>>
>>51501655
What you should take into account is that the majority of us Poles are centre-right in our views, but to an average Westerner or Australian, we're turborightwingers apparently.

What's just centre for you, often makes no difference from Sweden Yes! to us.
>>
>>51501757

You know the funniest thing? The only one in this thread on twitter right now is you.
>>
>>51501711
>>51501452
what the fuck
>>
>>51501774
Might be, but you have no proof.
>>
File: 1419961626743.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1419961626743.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>51501823
Oh god, you've got Stockholm syndrome haven't you?!
>>
Op here, I never got an answer.

That buggers me is that strayans here are all like "stop the boats", "cunt", "hitler was right".

And in reality 99,9% of them are like "#illridewithyou", "islam = peace", "whites genocided every native".
>>
>>51501761
>but to an average Westerner or Australian

Well average being the liberal side of the country yes, or the unknowing right, yes, I agree. They would consider Poland ultra-right, but their scale has obviously been distorted, the ol' monarch conservative grandparents and parents are dwindling and the working classes are in line with Labour, who has a strongly left standpoint. It frightens me that just some years ago Australia was deemed "too nationalist", yet now is "the most successful multicultural society in the world", the goal posts have shifted and are continually doing so. It really does worry me. But I'm glad Poland remains strongly centre and realistic, and hope it remains that way.
>>
>>51501774
You're wrong, I'm on 4chan, but also on tumblr, imgur, reddit and twitter. Aussies are massive sjw cunts, on Canadian level.
>>
>>51501941
*what buggers me
>>
File: 1413637593659.jpg (186 KB, 648x1024) Image search: [Google]
1413637593659.jpg
186 KB, 648x1024
>>51501941
>stop the boats
Uhh, that was a real life thing. Pic related was an actual government advertisement. The government even put it on billboards in Pakistan and Iran, shit like that. There was a famous photo of a dead suicide bomber in Pakistan somewhere, and in the background was one of these billboards.
>>
File: 1415449885450.png (292 KB, 1436x1192) Image search: [Google]
1415449885450.png
292 KB, 1436x1192
>>51501317
I imagine every Australian you have met was from Melbourne
>>
File: quetta3.jpg (91 KB, 720x517) Image search: [Google]
quetta3.jpg
91 KB, 720x517
>>51501941
>>51502011
Found it!
>>
>>51502096
sweet bike
>>
>>51502011
>>51502079
>>51502096
Well then it looks like 90% Australians live there because 99% of the time I get bashed on the web by someone for being "nazi", "racist" and "nationalistic" it's a Australian, American or Canadian.
>>
File: melbourne.jpg (310 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
melbourne.jpg
310 KB, 1305x892
>>
>>51501680
if by that you mean modern American republicans then that would be the Liberals
>>
>>51502141
Pay them no mind lad
>>
>>51502141
Or maybe it's because you're talking to the Anglosphere. I doubt you'd get many of them responding if you posted in French.
>>
>auspoofts
>>
>>51502079
Don't pretend Sydney isn't the same
>>
>>51502198
No. I get responses from people areound the globe and the sjw hatemongering comes only from anglosphere and a bit from France and Germany.

>>51502196
Kinda hard when every yt/twitter comment I make gets spam hated by trans Australian princesses.
>>
>>51501787
only voting them for the economic policies and energy reform

not too keen on most of their other policies frankly
>>
>>51502298
Mines and shemales are the backbone of what Australia is. Why would you want to close the mines?
>>
>>51501317
Proszę, pomóż nam
We need your guidance in how to stop immigration and the brown hordes and the degenerates.
>>51501436
Neck yourself cunt, you know a fuck tonne of people are lefty in Australia. Unless you're a baby boomer living in rural Tasmania, I dare say you know many lefties too.
>>51501452
>>51501711
You deserve to have your vote stripped from you. Anyone who votes for Greens, SA or Sex Party hates Australia.
>>51501680
Closest real party we have is Liberal party. But liberal is kinda like "centre-right" compared to American republicans which are right wing.
>>
>>51502267
All Australians are shitposters even the left

>>51502231
the inner west is a containment zone
>>
>>51502352
they're probably just LITERALLY butthurt
>>
>>51502267
>commenting on jewtube
>using shitter
There's your problem.
>>
I'm slightly right of centre, but not to the point I feel its worth backing 'extreme' opinions about things.

A lot of people tend to volunteer opinions like that because they think its the only way they'll be taken notice of, but the reality is they're probably fairly fucking stupid with a closed mind and desperately looking for some attention.
>>
>>51502153
y the crackpipe though
>>
>>51502079
>Sydney is literally the exact same to Melbourne in that photo

Why does Melbourne always get bashed on when Sydney has two modes: Lebanese mode, and Faggot Pride Parade.
>>
>>51502352
because it is unsustainable economically

>>51502400
stay mad lmao
>>
>>51502532
>what is the ice epidemic?
Fucking cheaper than pincers and way cheaper than booze.
>>
>>51502614
wrong demographic though
>>
>>51502590
>because it is not economically viable
>greens voter education
So, perhaps rather than closing mines, which halts the flow of cash, why not diversify Australia's financial portfolio? How about keep the mines open seeming we've poured a lot of capital and resources into it.
Just tell the Pole the truth. You cry yourself to sleep at night listening to Midnight Oil while thinking about all the tonnes of iron ore and coal we've sexual y objectified and raped by digging it out of the ground.
>>
>>51502640
Ice is bloody huge in the gay club scene.
>>
>>51501941

The party that is out of power their supporters are always the loudest because their angry about it.

Right wing australian viewpoints were over-represented prior to 2013 when the Coalition won.

Then after, left wing viewpoints being over-represented online.

Just like in the US, democrats used to be over-represented online when bush was in power. But when Obama got into power, the viewpoints online went towards republicans being over-represented.

Its easier to be for something than against, which is why viewpoints have a slant for the opposite side depending on people in power.

Plus, an incumbents policies are more harder to defend which is why supporters of incumbents "drop out" from arguing online.
>>
>>51502614
Pingers * fuck autocorrect
>>51502640
True. Ice is normally sex party or Labor
Pingers and weed are those who cop the fine for not voting
And cocaine is for the rich coalition voters, as for the poor, not too sure which stereotype they fit. I don't know any poor coalition voters.
>>
>>51502714
When they showed Straya here it's always nice sights, desert, Sydney and mines.

I always thought Australia wouldn't survive without mines.
>>
>>51502767
poor people (not really though since centrelink) are the only people who do drugs in australia.
>>
>>51502752
>Right wing australian viewpoints were over-represented prior to 2013 when the Coalition won.

Not true. Social media has always been left wing.
Some lefties argue that the mainstream media was right leaning, but these are the same people that accuse the media of racism for reporting the disproportionate crime stats of abos
>>
>>51501941
>99,9% of them are like "#illridewithyou", "islam = peace", "whites genocided every native".
that's not true

Also even the labor party which is centre left has a stop the boats policy because they have no chance winning an election without it

You are talking to kids circle jerking on twitter not representative of the majority of australians
>>
>>51502714
i dont believe in the immediate shutting of the mines, I believe we should use the revenue we make from it to switch to nuclear and hydro electric energy over time until we are no longer reliant on china to buy our coal.

Though you probably are a chink yourself so I'm not surprised you've got Gina Rinehart's cock in your mouth
>>
>>51502752
Then if you're in this thread explain me this.

Why do American sjws keep attacking me that I don't give a shit about americas natives that got "genocided" by "whites"? I criticized their hatemongering towards anyone who would be "culturally disrespectful" towards americans natives and I got spammed with pms and hate.

Why do American lefties and liberals think Europeans should give a shit about slavery and native americans, especially people from Poland, Czech Rep. or, fuck, Shituania.
>>
>>51502804
t. Bazza O'Donnell from Campbelltown

Sorry mate. But like all countries, once you go high up the socio-economic ladder, you start to find drug users again.
>>
>>51502866
fucking this. why the fuck do lefties keep on claiming that the media is bias, over half of the shit that gets written supports their viewpoint.

Are they trying to fight "the man"? Do they realise the are the fucking man now
>>
>>51501317

I went to Australia

they are seriously racist (the white ones at least)

so you are wrong.
>>
>>51502873
>You are talking to kids
I linked the twitter of a grown australian "man", sjw, who says he's secretly a disney princess.
>>
>first day in brissy
>walk down to the coles for food
>asian kid with glasses riding on bike down road
>some severely sun-damaged old guy with long hair and no shirt yells 'WOG' right in his face
>everything keeps going on as normal

>ausracists
>>
>>51502959
>says he's secretly a disney princess.
sounds like a child to me
>>
>>51502948
>>51503028
>proxy pillow fort inc
trying too hard desu
>>
>>51502947
>Are they trying to fight "the man"? Do they realise the are the fucking man now
You've been watching too much Coupling, but you'll notice the "righties" are "the man" at the mo'.
>>
>>51503070

פולני בן שרמוטה אני אעשה מאמא שלך פרוקסי אני אקרקף אותה
>>
>>51502886
Jesus Christ. How old are you? You're under-age bait 100%.
You literally tried to argue a single congruent point but none of it added up.
You say to move towards nuclear and hydro with our revenue. Wonderful, that's a good idea. But what is your reason behind it? "no longer reliant on China to buy our coal".
Aaaaand that's where you lost me.
You are saying close down the mines as we move towards electrical self sufficiency, yet you can recognise that these mines aren't for us, it's for China, and the money we receive is for us.
So if we move to self sustainable energy, that'd be good, but where's our new revenue source?
Remember, it can't be anything involving the labour market nor can it include any form of intellectual design or property.
The first was killed off by the unions, the second was killed off by our education system.
I want you to genuinely sit down and think about this dilemma, because it involves my future, and your future. In about 6 years, when you're old enough to vote, perhaps you'll have figured out an answer to help us all.
>>
>>51503196
Ahzes ponim
>>
>>51503028
>yelling wog at an Asian kid
Fake and gay. Fuck off you kike. No Australian alive today would use that word to refer to an Asian. If you're going to shill, do it correctly.
>>
Most people below 25 are lefty as fuck 2bh, does my head in. I'm still mates with a few but their "muh feelings" views on everything frustrate me to no end.

Thankfully I can just give my dad a call if I ever want to talk shit about Islam (he browses some stock trading website that has a /pol/ section so he got red pilled).
>>
File: noooo.gif (2 MB, 480x241) Image search: [Google]
noooo.gif
2 MB, 480x241
>>51503249
>>
>>51503297

kek. i was there but whatever. heres another story then

>in darwin
>staying on mitchell street at one of the hostels
>abo sitting outside on street banging two sticks together an moaning. busking apparently
>some australian middle-aged man with a mullet and a tank top walks past him
>starts yelling 'GET A FUCKING JOB YOU BLACK CUNT. STOP BEGGING FOR MONEY. BANGING A FUCKING STICK TOGETHER. I COULD BANG A FUCKING STICK, FUCK OFF YOU BLACK CUNT.'
>abo goes like 'fack off meeeeeen'

I tried really hard not to laugh or even grin.
>>
>>51503368
I'm 18 and attend one of the most left wing universities in the country.
Now, seeming that all unis are left wing, my uni takes the fucking cake.
It's so fucking painful because I'm a /pol/ack. And I just have to sit there in classes I'm forced to take about "humanities" and listen to people talk about how 'forced closure of aboriginal communities' is wrong, and when I discuss the reasons behind the move I was told I'm a racist nazi with no heart.
>>
>>51503406
>I tried really hard not to laugh or even grin.
why? it's all part of the show. That's a cultural experience in the NT.
>>
>>51503426
What are you studying that you're forced to hear such things.
>>
>>51503406
That one is more believable. Anything could happen in Darwin. When I die, I'd rather go to hell than have my soul sent to Darwin.
But seriously, if you're gonna shitpost and make up lies, you should know a wog is someone from southern europe. Not an Asian. It once meant any foreigner. But hasn't meant that in maybe 90 years or so.
>>
>>51503451
Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science
>>
Eh, it's because most aussies you'd have met come from privileged backgrounds, and have lived in echo chambers their whole lives.
Anyone with a view against the status quo is immediately shouted down, I even got called sexist for daring to suggest that beer was a mans drink and thus beer adverts were appropriately targetted.

But what can you do, and anyway it's only a melbourne thing desu, out west in sydney people don't give two fucks, and people in the east are anti semites. I'm half asian and I regularly get abuse, just because you've met a few noisy keks means sweet fa
>>
>>51503406
>jews lie even on Tajik rug making forums

nothing new
>>
>>51503451
I'm not >>51503547
I am studying Linguistics and a foreign language, which sadly falls under Bachelor of Arts. Meaning there are compulsory subjects where basically they try to indoctrinate you.
>>
>>51503520

kek i'm really not lying I spent a year in Australia. Ask me a verification question if you want.
>>
Yep it seems to be fashionable these days to lean left on all issues, and if you voice an opinion that goes against that you'll most likely be shouted out of any discussion. But it's the same in practically all Western countries these days.
>>
>>51503615
As an eng major some of the anti women/atheist shit which gets plastered on my wall is just as cringey as the transgender/islam memes.

Actually that's the one thing I can't stand, the normalisation of trannies. Seriously looking thru share house ads on gumtree in melbourne is literally sifting through a sea of rainbow vomit
>>
>>51502141
>"nazi", "racist" and "nationalistic"
>english words
>being used by english speakers

you might be onto something poland
>>
>>51503406
This sort of shit would never happen in NSW or VIC. Everything North of Sydney feels like a different country.
>>
>>51503782
Don't worry. There is an atheist society at my uni too. It's cringy as fuck. But, there is no anti-women stuff at all in my uni. I didn't think that existed outside /r9k/
>>
>>51503790
There's just 1 youtube and twitter and there's prolly few times more people from around the globe there than anglos.
>>
>>51503862
It's kinda sad because they're all members of the liberal party and they make the SA look good.
But yeah, when I do my arts breadth (melb uni) subjects, it truly is something else. One girl started a 20 min argument in my german class because the text used the male term for dentist and female term for florist (was a text regarding books).
She actually made the argument that she knew more male flower shop workers than females, and therefore it was a horrible, sexist misrepresentation
>>
>>51503552
What kind of abuse? What;s the worst that's ever happened?
>>
>>51503782
Also I forgot to add in: >>51503862
If you want to see some really fucking annoying muslims, you should join the La Trobe Stalkerspace. Seriously that uni is packed to the brim with Muslims. One of them last year flew to Syria to fight and was killed. But yet all the Muslims in the group laugh and say shit like "#notallmuslims" and "we're normal citizens too!!".
Just after the Paris bombing there was a discussion, and a Muslim guy posted saying that France deserved it for fighting in Syria and supporting the west. HIS COMMENT ACTUALLY GOT SUPPORT.

Good night lads
>>
>>51503966
Hahahahahahahah. I have a few friends that do arts at Melbourne. Apparently they're all nutters. I've heard the guys aren't too bad, but the girls are fucking psycho.
>>
>>51503977
Does it surprise you? The majority of muslims think like that. They fucking despise us and everything about our societies.
>>
>>51504035
>but the girls are fucking psycho.
Yep. I do arts and this one chick was openly bragging in a tute about how her fuckbuddy was banging her on her rags and there was blood all over his dick and running down her legs. Another guy tripped on shrooms at university regularly. Most times I saw him he was tripping. He was proper cooked.
>>
File: pepeoverload.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
pepeoverload.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>mfw every aussie I met told me how much space they have

Dont worry cunts, I already told mehmet and his 50 cousins about your 40 dollar minimumwage
>>
>>51504040
It doesn't surprise me. I suppose what surprised me is that the admins didn't take down the comment. And people were publically supporting the guy that said it. We've known for ages that Muslims think like this, but now they have the balls to be open about that. And rightfully so, Australia is too keked now to do anything about it.
>>
>>51504087
>he's never fucked a girl on her rags
>he's never enjoyed fucking a girl during blood rain

You poor soul. You're missing out.
>>
>>51504113
>Australia is too keked now to do anything about it.
Have you been reading the Australian recently?
>>
>>51504087
But if you fuck a woman during her period then her cunt gets all "scratched" and she can feel pain during sex for a week or so.

t. guy who has/had gfs.
>>
File: 1448178260644.jpg (4 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1448178260644.jpg
4 KB, 250x240
>>51504110
Why would you do that for?
>>
>>51504182
No, why?
You think that Australia still has a chance to revive itself? Not a chance.

>>51504185
Sorry Wladimir, that's just what they told you. Bitches love fucking on blood rain week.
>>
File: 1448930188334.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1448930188334.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>51504187
Because we are full, cunt.
>>
>>51504209
I'm not saying I didn't do that but I'm just stating the consequences. Unless you're a shripdick and it's impossible to do any damage with it.
>>
>>51504110
Germanfriend pls. Good attempt but you lost it on "work".

They'd never.
>>
>>51504243

Just build more high-rises lad
>>
File: TQdVvzP.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
TQdVvzP.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>Fag marriages not allowed, but civil unions between them are legal
>Tone got dethroned
>Check the University of Melbourne website
>It's SJW central
>The promo photos are featuring ugly as fuck women and shitskins because showing attractive white people is clearly racist and oppressive
>#iwillridewithyou

Seriously, what the fuck Australia.
>>
>>51504248
There's nothing wrong with a 7cm dick, r-right guys?
>>
>>51504284
All unis in Australia are cůcked, except for Australian Catholic University. I plan to transfer there next year or the year after.
>>
>>51504209
Practically every article post-Paris attacks has been denouncing Islam and calling out the hypocrisy of the far left apologists.
>>
>>51504287
Depends on how old is she lad.
>>
>>51504110
delet this
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335818/Call-fuzz-Research-claims-men-beards-likely-hold-sexist-views-live-clean-shaven.html

Australian SJWs hate even on poor beards.
>>
>>51501317
I come from a small country town in Tasmania. Naturally, everyone here is quite racist, homophobic, etc.

As a straight white guy, it's pretty comfy.
>>
>>51504618
latte sipping leftie faggots all have beards man
>>
>>51501530
>>51501474

Bullshit. If you asked the average foreigner what they knew about Australians, the first thing most of them would say would be that we're a bunch of racists. We're known globally for hating non-whites.
>>
>>51504657
I am going to tasmania on saturday
>>
>>51501941
If you check actual polls of public opinion (not to mention election results) you'll find most Australian's aren't too happy with most left issues, particularly climate change, opposing terror laws, ending detention of asylum seekers, etc. Don't know if you noticed but they DID vote in Abbott last election. (Source: I'm a leftie Australian)
>>
>>51504990
weeb
>>
>>51504322
So, in general, Australia IS a sjw-infested shithole?
>>
>>51505631
seems so zuchu
>>
File: image_1.jpg (11 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
11 KB, 200x194
>>51505729
How disappointing
>>
>>51505750
life is dissapointing zuchu

only pierogi do not dissapoint
>>
>>51505786
The pierogi I had at Warsaw airport restaurant were extremely disappointing
250% higher price, small, dry, only 5 of them
>>
File: 1416703404661.jpg (870 KB, 1662x1250) Image search: [Google]
1416703404661.jpg
870 KB, 1662x1250
>>51505829
Oh man, Warsaw airport is indded dissapointing.

When I studied in Toruń I liked "Leniwa" pierogarnia. Pierogi with chicken meat and weggies in shroom sauce are heaven. It's food porn for me.

They should kill all people making bad pierogi.
>>
>>51505750
Just adjust your expectations to reality and not fantasies and you'll be fine.
>>
>>51505902
Please elaborate. Your post is too imprecise for me to digest.
>>
>>51504185
>if you fuck a woman during her period then her cunt gets all "scratched" and she can feel pain during sex for a week or so.
this is the opposite of what is true. Girls like having sex on their period because it helps with cramps.
>>
>>51505902
kek
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.