[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not born in Brazil > tfw I don't wake up to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1440968103356.jpg (17 KB, 328x267) Image search: [Google]
1440968103356.jpg
17 KB, 328x267
>tfw not born in Brazil

> tfw I don't wake up to the sounds of friendly chat amongst my neighbours and the chirping of exotic birds

> tfw I don't have exotic fruit and freshly squeezed tropical fruit for breakfast everyday

> tfw Eu will never speak the most powerful language in the world: Brazilian Portuguese

> tfw I will never go for long exotic walks on the beach with my 10/10 namorada with a big bunda

>tfw I will never have .a stereotypical group of friends who get up to adventures around Rio and play futebol in the streets with them

>tfw I will never really know a truly friendly and loving society when I'm stuck in this Little Pacific England

JUST
>>
>tfw not get murdered
>>
>>51499032
Brazilian crime is a myth created by Argentina. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
BRAZIL MENTIONED
Thanks for holding Brazil in a high regard m80 even though most of that is bullshit
We do have wonderful fruit though
>>
>>51499088
SAVE ME FROM THIS HELLHOLE AMIGO

I WANT TO LIVE AS SONHO BRASILEIRO
>>
>>51499072
>>>/pol/
>>
>>51499160
Are you seriously referring me to /pol/

kek

In all seriousness I know Brazil has problems, but the culture and people are wonderful. I don't think anywhere else on earth is as accepting as Brazil.
>>
>>51499220
you sure do hate facts mate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>>
>>51499017
>> tfw I don't wake up to the sounds of friendly chat amongst my neighbours and the chirping of exotic birds

this actually happens in most NZ areas you dumbass
>>
>>51499311
this.
>>51499017
gtfo if you don't like it here
>>
>>51499311
Maybe in the Marlborough sounds or in a holiday town. Nobody is friendly in the cities.

Exotic birds? Maybe if sparrows are exotic.

>>51499365
I was born here Mr Chocolate Bar. Why so defensive?
>>51499291
People still like living in the Bahamas and Puerto Rico where the rates are higher. Most crime in Brazil is regionalized or in Favelas.
>>
>>51499088
Rub a dub dub thanks for the grub, checked
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.