[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ fags, how much refined sugar do you consume per day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: sugar-03.jpg (333 KB, 2048x1817) Image search: [Google]
sugar-03.jpg
333 KB, 2048x1817
/int/ fags, how much refined sugar do you consume per day?

Do you drink soda? Eat candy? Etc. How much sugar you consume, man?
>>
2 with my coffee
>>
I only use artificial sweetener like a true gentleman
>>
It's hard to calculate, I don't really drink soda or take refined sugar for anything but there's sugar in a lot of products.
>>
Not much lately, I ate so much sugar in the past that now the thought makes me nauseous
>>
>>51498963
I eat 1 dessert per day minimum + some fruit, so a lot. 120/5'6, not a fatso.
>>
>>51499005
>but there's sugar in a lot of products

This.

Whatever you eat.

It has tons of sugar.

All you fags saying you only eat a little bit of sugar.

Look at the fucking label of the foods you eat.

Like yogurt.

Juice.

Cereal.

Jam.

Nutella.

Tomato sauce.

Ketchup.

ETc.

You guys eat tons of sugar. You sugar niggers.
>>
File: 1417167337037.jpg (73 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
1417167337037.jpg
73 KB, 924x571
>/int/ fags, how much refined sugar do you consume per day?
Probably a fuckload.

The actual direct sugar is only like two teaspoons.
But then there's a few biscuits with my tea.
I drink about a litre of flavoured milk a day, on average.
Plus sandwich spreads and a bit of chocolate.
Plus cordial.

No need to include anything else, the only things I consume are sandwiches, chocolate, biscuits, milk, and cordial. ;_;
>>
>>51499161
speak for yourselves, it's mainly your products that are 99% made of corn
>>
>>51498963

I drink 2 energy drinks, one large coffee and 2 teas (tea and coffee have 3 sugars) 4 days every week.
>>
>>51498963
I licked some of your mother's pussy nectar and instantly developed diabetes you fucking amerifat.
>>
>>51499161
I'm not really a health nut but there's nothing wrong with a bit of sugar desu. Eat stuff in moderation and do some physical activity.
>>
>>51499348
>I'm not really a pro immigration nut but there's nothing wrong with a bit of immigrants desu. Import them in moderation and do some background checks.
>>
>>51499437
That sounds sensible to the reality, not gonna lie.
Don't know how sugar = asylumseekers though.
>>
I have 2 cups of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar in each every day. I might have some biscuits or rarely some cake/muffins to go with the coffee but I will usually have nothing. I also drink about 2 energy drinks per month.

Other than that I don't consume anything with refined sugar in regularly.
>>
>>51499437
So, do you hate fruit?
>>
>>51498963
Never refined sugar

Happens 2 times per week that i eat candy or drink soda
>>
Soda, candy, pastries, in tea and instant coffee. It’s my main vice.
>>
>>51499498
Everything in moderation my blobby friend. Now, put your hands above your head, touch your thumb with your index finger and hum with me
>>
>>51499549
I'm like 184 cm and 70 kilos, not sure how you deduced my weight from me reminding you that there's sugar in fruit. Also your post was trying to say that eating any sugar was horrible, not speaking about moderation at all.
>>
>>51498963
>how much refined sugar do you consume per day?
Like I have any idea. I put a half of a teaspoon in my tea. But not everytime of course. I drink tea 3-4 times a day like any other people, so about 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
>Do you drink soda?
Who drinks this shit in 2015 except kids?
>Eat candy?
Dark chocolate. Sometimes. Eastern sweets, Russian sweet pies and pastries. I don't consume many sweets, never was a fan of varenye either.

Who still thinks sugar is a big problem? It's retarded as fuk, isn't it?
>>
>>51499592
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Harder Monica, I can barely hear you hum!

hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: Apotekarnes_julmust,_glasflaska.jpg (2 MB, 1190x3000) Image search: [Google]
Apotekarnes_julmust,_glasflaska.jpg
2 MB, 1190x3000
fugg :-D:DD

(Christmas seasoned cola)
>>
>>51499692
Well you're allowed to get fat over christmas.
>>
>>51499675
489% furente
>>
>>51499692
>cola
Det är för fan inte cola!!!
>>
>>51499161
>Tomato sauce.
>Ketchup.
how much fucking tomato sauce do you use

>Jam.
refer to what I said before

>Like yogurt.
Not eating greek yoghurt

>Cereal.
read the label

>Juice.
>Nutella.
Fat people food
>>
File: Black culinary guy.jpg (153 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
Black culinary guy.jpg
153 KB, 800x451
>>51499999
Nice
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.