[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on coffee break >approached by UNICEF worker asking money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1381619141820.jpg (36 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1381619141820.jpg
36 KB, 396x381
>on coffee break
>approached by UNICEF worker asking money for Syrian kids
>refuse out of political beliefs
>calmly explain to her over the next 5 minutes that those children are likely the enemies, or children of enemies of noble Bashar al-Assad
>blow the fuck out of her by telling her that the money donated will inevitably fund terrorism and that its the kids fault for not being loyal to their leader
>calmly tell her that neither she nor Jewnicef will get my support in overthrowing secularity in Syria
>she calls me a monster and throws my coffee on my face

why are libshits so unable to handle truth, /int/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMbKvJRP5A
>>
>>51497292

thanks for the input Mehmet
>>
>>51497292
It's like animal planet.
>>
>>51497292
lmao
>>
>and throws my coffee on my face
If you can get CCTV footage of it, you can sue for assault but since this is made up..
>>
She's a simple "save the world" type and you're an extremely ignorant dickhead who made a fool of himself.
>>
>>51497292
"Shut up ya farkin id e it"
>>
Grape looking sluts when will they learn
>>
>>51497292
They're not hippies and that sheep fucker can't speak English. The sheep fuckers truly have butchered the English language.
>>
>tfw live in remote Saharan desert village
>tfw final ration finished Saturday
>UNICEF employees approach me and offer me some food
>shout "jewnicef" and "go help some fucking sandchimps destroy Europe" as I fight them off with my stick
>tie some rope around my growling stomach as I say "pol is always right" to myself and nod while gazing into the distance
>>
>>51499353
And exposing himself as a "racist"? The media would chew him.
>>
>>51499550
glorious
>>
>>51497292
Notice that NZ bogan women have Australian accents
>>
>>51497230
I may have punched her in the face for that. depend on whether or not she is a tumblerina
>>
File: groda med snusklubba.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
groda med snusklubba.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>beggar has taken a paus from his begging and left his spot in a tunnel, leaving his backpack, guilt photos and blanket
>discreetly kick his begging cup over

I do my part
>>
>>51497230
ITT: op talks about his fantasies
>>
because you rely on assumptions

there are only two truths in life

the need for money and the will to survive
the rest is just fluff

unicef is truer in their belief because all it requires is to know that some people are poorer

while your belief requires a whole system of ideology, religion, politics geopolitical positions, domestic and foreign crises etc etc

she is morally justified and you are spineless
>>
>>51497230
I just tell them straight to their face to fuck off
>>
>>51497292
>look at ya, ya fat betch
>>
>>51497230
Leftists are always get butthurt and resort to violence when confronted with anything but meek submission to their do-good ideology.
>>
>Would you want to donate to-
>No, thanks
This is life without autism
Tho I like your memepost op
>>
File: 1448234993636.png (67 KB, 633x803) Image search: [Google]
1448234993636.png
67 KB, 633x803
>>51497230
Keep up the good fight

It's truly a sign of strength to be able to look through all the western anti-Assad propaganda and see the true hero and saviour of Syria.
>>
>>51499550
>Be Tawerghan refugee since 2011 living in a house built with plastic pipes and rope
>Jewnicif bring us trailers for us to sleep in
>Explain to stupid libshit worker that the UNICEF supported the war effort of terrorism by sending food to the cities they used as bases in 2011
>she yells at me to get out of the way because my children will die from cold this winter
>slap her shit because she's the reason in the first place then set fire to the trailers screaming Allah w'Muammar w'Leebia w'bas
>>
File: 1444231078443.gif (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444231078443.gif
9 KB, 645x773
>>51499550
>>51504127
>>
>>51504069
>would you like to donate to-
Here it goes more like
>did you know that in africa a gazillion kids gnaw themselves to death on their own limba
>>
File: chen.jpg (14 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
chen.jpg
14 KB, 227x223
>>51499550
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.