[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will europe ever learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: CVDIm_fWsAA2G41.jpg large.jpg (96 KB, 720x459) Image search: [Google]
CVDIm_fWsAA2G41.jpg large.jpg
96 KB, 720x459
will europe ever learn?
>>
>Brussels
>20% Muslim
I don't think so
>>
>>51485143
I dont speak Christian. Plz translate.
>>
>>51485193
Think again mate, its no joke, you underestimate your own efforts.
>>
Pretty sure it will, but we will pay a really, really high price for it.
>>
What does it say?
>>
File: dsa32.jpg (3 MB, 1200x3335) Image search: [Google]
dsa32.jpg
3 MB, 1200x3335
>>51485143
>>
>>51485193
>>51485547
The jew is correct, it's more like 25-30% now
>>
>>51485143
It's not us who want this, it's obviously Germany pushing for more dead white people this is the third time they're at it.
>>
>>51485547
back to /pol/
>>
>>51486148
No one can stop us this time.
>>
>>51485999
Based bosniaks
more kafirs will come death insallah
>>
File: siege of sarajevo.jpg (2 MB, 2272x1400) Image search: [Google]
siege of sarajevo.jpg
2 MB, 2272x1400
It will have to end like pic related. "Behead all disbelievers/infidels" is literally one of the cornerstones of islam, and there's no quran in the world that left that part out, to left that crucial part out is heresy and muslims kill their own for desecration of faith if you leave that part out.

>inb4 islam also has a bunch of peaceful things in it
Yes, that shitty barbaric unculture is full of contradictions. But the chief goatfucker figured it out in 6th century... everytime there is contradiction in quran, you obey the latest verse. Latest verse always has authority over older verse.

And you will see for yourself, peaceful islam is beginning of the book (when they had zero power), and later on islam is all about violence (when they robbed enough caravans and had enough soldiers).

That's what's happening now in Europe. First stage of shitslam. They pretend they are nice and growing stronger. The latter part will be violent.
What's the last thing mohammad did in his life? Killing Christians. What's the thing muslims do to this day in their lands? Killing Christians.
>>
>>51485999
Reminds me of this one faggot who moved here from Bosnia in the mid-90s. I don't even remember his name, I just remember him talking shit to me in Bosnian for no reason and running away before I could punch his crooked little face. I almost smiled when he told the class his uncle was killed in front of his house.
>>
>>51486039
it's more than that
>>
>>51485547

> you underestimate your own efforts.

says the g-rman
>>
>>51485999
Yeah, Slobo went way above and beyond everyday kebab removal, not to mention the political murders
>>
>>51486364
Some belgian on here said it was more like half. W-was he right or just exaggerating?
>>
>>51486967
>>51486967
No. There is a shitskin outbreak in every big city. Many white people move out and shitskins move in.
>>
>>51485999
lel. he died in prison like a common criminal
>>
File: 1415428507778.jpg (522 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1415428507778.jpg
522 KB, 1920x1280
>>51488303
lel, half of bosnia died much worse
>christian kingdom that speaks serbian language
>believes it is actually turkey
cant make this shit up
>>
> Meanwhile, in Poland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSktpR8Kl4A
>>
>>51485547
>elect dumbass leaders
>blame the jews when said leaders fuck up your country
>Kekmany
Not even surprised desu
>>
I'd like to believe that most people are of a good nature, but this active Jihad is to much for me. One would like to believe in live and let live, but tolerance ends when it is no longer mutual.
>>
>>51488638
It's not surprising to be honest. I knew an Australian chick who married a Muslim and is a more devout Muslim than his entire family. She wears the burqa and leaves the room when her husband's high-school friends come over. Converts are the worst.
>>
>>51490368
Yeah this is true, for some reason converts are always the most fucked up ones. Its always like that, we even have a saying about it.

I wonder why is that..
>>
>>51490538
Because if you're an actual adult that looks at a religion and goes "yup this totally makes sense" you're a fucking lunatic.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.