[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkish nationalists bombed Bangkok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
As Asians, we should kick out all Turks. The Girls are bombing Thailand. The Turks are stabbing people in China. Fucking cockroaches
>>
No, you're a Mongol, not Chinese.
>>
Turks are only partially Turkic unfortunately
Otherwise I would totally jump on board your meme train
>>
I knew T*rks were cockroaches, but I was really surprised that a T*rkish terrorist group decided to bomb Thailand of all places.
>>
The dead included six Thais,[13] five Malaysians,[15] five mainland Chinese,[16] two from Hong Kong (including one British national resident in Hong Kong),[14] one Indonesian, and one Singaporean.[13] In addition, citizens of Japan, Malaysia, the Maldives, Oman, the Philippines, Qatar and Taiwan were among those injured.[14]

All of the 14 non-Thai fatalities, from Malaysia,[17] China, Hong Kong,[18] Indonesia[19] and Singapore[20] were ethnic Chinese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Bangkok_bombing
>>
>>51448098

The bombing is suspected[by whom?] to have been carried out by the Pan-Turkic Turkish ultra-nationalist organization Grey Wolves in retaliation for Thailand's deportation of Uyghur terrorist suspects back to China instead of allowing them to travel to Turkey for asylum. A Turkish man, Adem Karadag, was arrested by the Thai police in connection with the bombing after fake Turkish passports[46] and bomb-making materials were found in his apartment.

The arrested suspect confessed to Thai authorities that he came from Turkey and travelled to Vietnam on a fake passport, and then travelled through Laos and Cambodia, paying bribes to Thai border police in Sa Kaeo to cross the border from Cambodia.
>>
>>51448168
gray wolves are the youth organization of their 3rd largest party
shit is kinda scary over there m8, but turkey is urop nao :)
>>
File: images (3).jpg (15 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
15 KB, 511x288
>>51449999
4th now ÷)
>>
>>51448168

Fucking mohammedan pedophiles.
>>
File: 227604.jpg (31 KB, 614x307) Image search: [Google]
227604.jpg
31 KB, 614x307
>>51448075
he isnt turkish. he has fake turkish passport. you dont need to be an expert to see that. istanbul is spelled wrong in passport. "İŞTANBÜL", retards.
>>
I love both turkey and thai.So I was sad when I hear the terrorism in bangkok.
>>
>>51451502
He doesn't even look Turkish.
>>
>>51451502
ahahahahahahahaha autism
>>
>>51451802
probably chechen or similar shit.
>>
>>51451502
proxy wars 2bh
fucking jews
>>
>>51448128
>five Malaysians,[15] five mainland Chinese
kek, the malay bombed his own kin
>>
>>51448075
The two guys in that pic are obviously not the same. Look at the ears, nose, facial hair and skin. It doesn't match up. Also >>51451502 this, so overall I think it's safe to say that no roaches were involved in this.
>>
File: OUNIYH.jpg (169 KB, 809x1228) Image search: [Google]
OUNIYH.jpg
169 KB, 809x1228
Filthy Turks
>>
>>51451502
>he isnt turkish. he has fake turkish passport. you dont need to be an expert to see that. istanbul is spelled wrong in passport. "İŞTANBÜL", retards.
i dont get it
should it be Constantinopla?
>>
>>51448075
Hi, Zhang how is vacatin in Finland
>>
>>51453086
>vacatin

t. Mehmet
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.