[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White """"people""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1439298618412[1].jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
1439298618412[1].jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>150 white people died in Paris and pro Islam rallies were held
>1 black teen was shot by a spic and the black community responded with violent rioting
>>
>>51446830
can someone please explain the origins of this daring new ''''''''''' meme?
>>
>>51446830
>white people
>Paris
You sure about that one?
>>
>>51447422
sorry i meant white "people"
>>
>>51446830
>>1 black teen was shot by a spic and the black community responded with violent rioting
what happened senpai?
>>
>>51447475
Can't flim flam the zim zam
>>
>>51447475
Spic vigilante killed a black boy walking through his neighborhood. Tomfoolery ensued.
>>
ISIS must be scratching their heads, honestly.
>>
>>51447550
It'd be a stretch to even say they care a little bit. This can only help them.
>>
Its ok to kill brown people but only in the middle east or if you're a police officer. If they come to your country you have to suck their dick.
>>
>>51446830
Did you have a stroke writing that headline? Are you all-right?
>>
>>51447598
dont reply to my threads you unfunny cunt bye
>>
White people are civilized and shouldn't be mixed with irrational subhumans.
>>
>>51447648
I'm just worried about you.
>>
pathethic
>>
>>51447686
i gave you a chance and you pissed it away, bye now
>>
>>51447717
says the dumbfuck who left his fuck doll out in the open
>>
>>51447819
I dont know where is hamburgers, john
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.