[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America is done; it's over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1497712312.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1497712312.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>america is slowly collapsing from the inside-out
>china will soon take their place as the global superpower
>>
China is slipping, look at the news.
>>
China is collapsing just as hard.
>>
I hate to break it to you but China is doing just as bad.
Sorry Chang
>>
>>51443836
>this is what uneducated people actually believe
>>
File: The_7b91a9_2463384.jpg (65 KB, 780x759) Image search: [Google]
The_7b91a9_2463384.jpg
65 KB, 780x759
>>
Good, bring on irrelevancy. Maybe we can finally spend our tax dollars on our own country. Fuck europe, fuck asia pacific, fuck africa.
>>
>>51443852
>>51443865
>>51443880
Have you taken a look at your country's economy recently?

It certainly is not what it once was. China knows this and will pounce on any opportunity it gets.
>>51443881
Fuck off, Cletus
>>
>>51443836
Success is mostly reliant on demographics. The US is literally too big and too wealthy to fail even if they are 9000 trillion dollars in debt to PF Chang. Same can also be said about China.
>>
>>51443915
>Have you taken a look at your country's economy recently?
Nobody denied that the US isn't doing great, we were just stating that China is doing just as bad.
>>
>>51443915
Mate I'm studying international security right now. Absolute worst case scenario (if you think China's rise is a bad thing) is they call the shots in the west Pacific. They have no intention and no ability to become a sole global superpower.
>>
>>51443972
>ayy lmao

Georgetown University here.
China is already flexing her muscles. She runs the risk of alienation though.
But she's doing it to appease the hardliners while the liberals try to fix the economy/environment.
Nonetheless, they're a growing great power and it will continue for quite some time.
No guarantee like shitposting OP, but they'll likely be the biggest economy by the 2020's. They will likely make the world more multipolar. There will be no superpowers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.