[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE END IS NEAR The end of the world as we know it approaches,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: apocalypse.jpg (87 KB, 660x498) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse.jpg
87 KB, 660x498
THE END IS NEAR

The end of the world as we know it approaches, Turkey and it's 80 million sandniggers are about to enter the EU.

I hope Greece saves us from this bullshit because Germany is cancer and the EU is cvcked.
>>
>>51436856
>I hope Greece saves us
>>
Nice meme
>>
>>51436987
they are twice our population m8 just saying the whole EU will fucking explode
>>
>>51436898
They are the least cvcked and they can deny the entry like they have done with other countries before. Sorry if you found this offensive btw.
>>
>>51436856
Realistically how many Turks are going to come to Europe just to wait on us hand and foot and be poor fags for the rest of their lives? I am sure they are able to be poor in Turkey.
>>
>>51437189
No one is going to flood Europe.
It is just a touristic visa , modern day Turkey is good enough to not to immigrate to Europe
>>
File: golden 8.jpg (3 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
golden 8.jpg
3 KB, 125x103
>>51436856

>I hope Greece saves us
>>
>>51437215
millions of kurd will go to poland and ireland in serch for blonde pussy and end the white race

thats what the did to western turkey
>>
>>51437402
We still have our own children here so they will find themselves unemployed in a country that forces the unemployed to work for free or leave.

They wont come.
>>
>>51437496
>forces the unemployed to work for free or leave.
wtf?

thats awesome man i hope they did that in here
>>
>>51437551
Its called "jobs bridge". Its a national disgrace.
>>
Great!

Blanda upp!
>>
>>51437638
Well to be fair if I had had that in my life it would have greatly damaged me since I had to stop working for a while for health issues and have been self teaching privately meanwhile, so I see how it can be a disgrace. But many spaniards need that shit.
>>
>>51437189
>greece
>least cuĻ‚ked
cmon m8 we left our balls in merkel's purse in the beginning of the summer
>>
>>51438154
well yeah that fucking sucked, but I figure that you guys might be the ones to deny turkey's entrance
>>
File: Moonman_400x400.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Moonman_400x400.png
208 KB, 400x400
>>51438154
SINK BOANTS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8CxzRa3n2Q
>>
>>51436856
Oh fuck off, they will just go to Germany anyways. Merkel managed to pay money for a negative deal

Just like the refugee immigration
>>
>>51440216
all of them just to germany, sure
>>
File: Zombie wave 14 ready.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Zombie wave 14 ready.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>51436856
I can only hope that EU has some armed drones or build attack helicopters. Otherise they are fucked.
>>
File: sad.jpg (13 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
13 KB, 227x222
>>51436856
>I hope Greece saves us
>Grreec
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.