[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After centuries of wars, conquest and turmoil, those idiots let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 6665477099790640360no.jpg (220 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
6665477099790640360no.jpg
220 KB, 640x360
After centuries of wars, conquest and turmoil, those idiots let the turks waltz through the gates and even pay them for it

Why are euros such fucking cu.cks? what's wrong with them?
>>
>>51435200
Some guys from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, US and Israel are funding some organization in Syria which causes a massive flow of immigrants and leaders of EU realized that it is better to allow in people with proper documents than random refugees.
>>
>>51435305
>Israel are funding some organization in Syria

Where is your evidence for this?
You accuse but provide zero evidence and completely ignore that we are fighting them in sinai and gaza
>>
File: eurabia.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
eurabia.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>51435200
They're trying to create a giant caliphate from Uk to Qatar,they're going to impose on us Sharia law so that we'll become easier to control after we'll voluntarily lose(thanks to SJWism) our own traditions and identity
This is the future
>>
>>51435305
Or they could just NOT GIVE THEM ANY FUCKING BENEFITS AND SEND BILLIONS TO CONSTRUCT FENCES ALONG THE BORDER WITH ARMED FUCKING GUARDS

Jesus christ Europeans have become so fucking pathetic
>B-BUT THE UN WILL CONDEMN US WE'LL LOOK BACK TO SUBHUMAN THIRDWORLD COUNTRIES ;_;
>>
>>51435394
>israel flag
You*
>>
File: faggot tier EU.jpg (25 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
faggot tier EU.jpg
25 KB, 400x338
>>51435200
it's poland, the fag in the class nobody likes but he somehow got a bigger allowance and can now spend shit and act as a dick.
>>
>>51435384
I don't need evidence, Israel is "apparently" the most hated country by Islam and yet, it is untouched, even Palestinians attack you more.

>>51435401
You don't understand on what is the modern Europe built on, do you?
>>
>yurop bowing down to t*rks again
I lived to see this day
>>
>>51435394
>thanks to SJWism
Confirmed proxy
SJW doesn't exist in Italy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
>>
>>51435584
>You don't understand on what is the modern Europe built on, do you?
>Modern Europe
If Modern Europe's values is based on letting in thousands of people of a culturally opposing, uneducated backgrounds that congregate into neighborhoods and towns, thus displacing the native population, that clearly such values of Modern Europe are INFERIOR and need to be dropped.

You've got the case of White man's burden (unless you're a non-Euro) where you believe European culture and values are PERFECT, which clearly they are not if you think letting in worthless non-Europeans that cause problems into the continent.

Apologists like you deserve to be shot in the head.
>>
>visiting a country is identical to conquering it
>>
File: polebro.jpg (73 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
polebro.jpg
73 KB, 455x395
>>51435873
>visiting
>>
Why not just give the refugees the money instead. 30 billions given to let say 3 milion refugees, that 1000 Euro each.
>>
>>51435826
I am not an apologist, I just think that building your civilisation upon treaties and dialogue is far more efficient than though blood and iron.

Just look at Europe today. We are doing waaaaaay better than ever before. Only because we are willing to talk.
>>
Rip in peace I guess
>>
File: 2015 guys.jpg (430 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
2015 guys.jpg
430 KB, 709x648
>>51435200
cmon
>>
>>51435584
>You don't understand on what is the modern Europe built on, do you?

It is built on removing Europeans bit by bit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.