[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What It’s Like to Grow Up as a Closeted Gay Extremist Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1000x666
http://www.vice.com/read/gay-hardline-islamist-sohail-486

>London
>>
>Vice
>>
Fucks sake
>>
I'm sorry, but I cannot abide giving vice a single page click
>>
Not reading that article, is he a Gay Extremist or a Muslim Extremist?
>>
How does a city as bad as London even exist? It's literally third world
>>
>>51204506

>t. I've never been to the third world
>>
>>51204568

t.chicano
>>
>>51204491
>>51204472
>>51204435
https://web.archive.org/web/20151102091551/http://www.vice.com/read/gay-hardline-islamist-sohail-486
>>
>The man couldn't look at me straight, like he thought I was immediately going to try to shag him if he made eye contact.

Made me kek
>>
>>51204392
Am I supposed to feel bad for him ? Because I have nothing against gays but fuck islamists, even if he was raised this way
>>
>>51204392
>Extremist Muslim
>Pakistani
>East London
Makes sense

>Paradoxically, when radical I was much more sexually involved with guys than after coming out. Because it was so wrong and forbidden it became something fetishized and thus enchanting and tempting.

ISIS-sies on suicide watch
>>
>>51204690
No you're meant to rape the shit out of him
>>
I can't even begin to comprehend the level of mental gymnastics one would need to go through to be Muslim and gay. The "Islam is about peace and tolerance :^)" meme exists solely because these sandniggers aren't even capable of practice their own savage religion properly.

Muslim eradication when????
>>
>>51204738
Who knows maybe one day I'll have sex with a man but arabs are disgusting
>>
>>51204888
Same way "Gay Christians" and the like exist, it's been drilled into them (no pun intended) so deeply it's easier to find a loophole to excuse or support their behaviour than change their way of thinking.
>>
File: 1420142596932.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1420142596932.png
76 KB, 662x413
>Gay Extremist Muslim
>>
>>51205039
>Even Islam can be touched by the warp

Don't try to fight it, let it happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html
>>
>>51204888
>The "Islam is about peace and tolerance :^)" meme exists solely because these sandniggers aren't even capable of practice their own savage religion properly.

It existed because Libc*cks back in 2001 didn't want Americans kill every muslims they see. so they started all the Islam is the relegion of peace meme

>>51205130
I'm not against it, but who do you justify it when the Quran clearly says it's not allowed.
>>
>>51205226
so many typos ;_;

sorry guys
>>
>>51204472
Why?
>>
>>51205314

they stand for degeneracy and everything bad in the world, although some of their documentaries are interesting desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.