[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be American >go outside >get struck by lightening >move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: humidity.jpg (62 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
humidity.jpg
62 KB, 640x457
>be American
>go outside
>get struck by lightening
>move to the midwest
>house destroyed in a tornado
>go to Florida
>get killed in a hurricane
>go to the Mississippi river
>get flooded
>move to california
>have no water
>die in an earthquake
>go to Detroit
>get shot

America has the most extreme weather in the world and yet we still manage to c.uck yuros like there's no tomorrow
>>
File: miku.jpg (78 KB, 420x538) Image search: [Google]
miku.jpg
78 KB, 420x538
first for anime
>>
>>51203065

Eh, seems like the Asians always gets the massive deaths from their tsunamis and the like.
>>
>>51203176
That only effects the coast. In the USA the only truly hospitable places were New England and Cascadia. Everywhere else was impossible for people other than natives to colonize or settle until much later.
>>
>>51203065
>America has the most extreme weather in the world
yeah nah, extreme but happens occasionally and predictable.
our weather are at constant threatening level with occasional spikes
>>
>>51203370
>Indianesia
DESIGNATED
FLOODING
ISLAND
>>
>>51203357
>He hasn't heard of the 9.0 cascadia earthquake
Say good by to the PNW
>>
but this is part of the reason why it have good economy, it moves the economy and create jobs and demand for everything when everything gets destroyed.
>>
>>51203762
>destruction creates jobs and is good for the economy

No
>>
>>51203065
This is why you live in NY, where the worst you have to worry about is a crisp fall day and the occasional bitter winter. Just stay away from the Great Lakes if you don't like 100 foot snowdrifts.
>>
>>51204050
New York is always the first city to get nuked or attacked by aliens or where the zombie apocalypse first takes place, no thank you.
>>
File: 1405545319503.jpg (41 KB, 760x571) Image search: [Google]
1405545319503.jpg
41 KB, 760x571
>>51204176
>he doesn't know about the Empire State Building
Oh man, how does it feel not having a giant fighting robot protecting your city?
>>
>>51204299
Please, I live in Miami, and in 50 years I'll be living in the long lost city of Atlantis. Jealous?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.